LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Darquesse

Darquesse Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea? maybe they means new volume of death mage?

2. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this off-topic? I don't know anymore if something can be called off-topic in this thread.

3. Teutates

Teutates Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Book 9 of this story is called this way.

4. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is also off topic, but I just noticed the Death March reference in your sig.

5. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
    You Mean New Arc? new Volume?? New Book!?
    What i know of new novel, is a true new novel that have a New Title made have different Story and Character, and the story is not the continuation of any certain novel.

did i misunderstanding here, maybe your "novel" here means like
    "this story is very Novel and really interesting, it make me want to read and read more!"
    "Your Formula and Theory is really Novel and Brilliant!"
    if it's something like that, then the Meaning of word "Novel" will be different

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  6. Teutates

Teutates Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    New arc / new book is better but i forgot the words for its. So i took the closest thing.

7. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I think half of the confusion comes from the fact it's online. If this was physical media, we actually would call it a "new book" in the series. However, since this is purely digital, it makes it a little confusing as to how exactly to reference it. "New novel" is not really the way the web novel space would typically refer to it since the term "web novel" tends to refer to the entire series, but since it would be called "new book" in the physical media it is very easy to see why someone might call it "new novel" here.

I do agree though that "new novel" is likely not the correct term to use in the lexicon of this space.

jubjub3000 likes this.
  8. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw, if the Blood Slime Kühl got Blessing from The Goddess of Water and Knowledge Peria, Will it become more Powerful and more Smart? Considering Slime body is made out of Liquid, i think Kühl will become more Terrifying and maybe it will Evolve and Rank Up:blobhero:

Blood Tsunami!
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:
    Kühl Crimson Meteor Strike!
    [​IMG]
    :blobpopcorn_cool::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
    jubjub3000 likes this.
  9. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anybody knows when the next chapter gonna come? One week from the last chapter.... or does Yoshi still follow the previous schedule?

xshugox and jubjub3000 like this.
  10. FranckOA

FranckOA Killer Klown From Outer Space

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, so it's That time of the month for the female blood slime then... :blobparty:

11. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    btw, about Kühl Passive skills: Blunt Damage Nullification (Awakened from Blunt Damage Resistance)

So Kühl will immune to any Damage from blunt weapon and barehand attack ? or maybe there is a formula for it and just decrease the damage massively?

Right now Van Magic Resistance at level Level 7 and if he can awaken it to Magic Damage Nullification, will he immune to all kind of Magic attack ? or just decrease the Magic damage massively?

And if he have this Magic Damage Nullification, so what is the need for Lightning Resistant, Fire Resistant and other element resistant ? and he can just let Legion focus on Leveling their magic resistant and awakened it to Magic Damage Nullification and Legion don't need to fear for fire and lightning anymore and other attribute/element, it made their hard work to acquired and increased fire and lightning resistant lv become a waste then?

Or maybe this Magic Damage Nullification Skill only for the damage but not for the side effect? like Paralyzed, Petrification ? but i never seen Kühl Stunned by blunt attack. hm.... so Magic Damage Nulification Skill will also Nullify the negative/ abnormal status by any magic? so if Van have Magic Damage Nullification Skill, it will also make Abnormal Status Resistance skill and others negative resistant skill have a little use? or maybe it increased the efficiency effectiveness of Abnormal Status Resistance skill and others negative resistant skill? or maybe not all of this just my B.S:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

twinklecake likes this.
  12. Ghost-Plant

Ghost-Plant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Most likely it will be complete nullification of any damage based on the attribute defined as "blunt" by the system. It should interact normally as any physical interaction would; but the resulting damage would equate to 0 overall.

If Van does obtain Magic Damage Nullification; then it should end with the same result as Kuhl's Blunt Damage Nullification, with any damage with the attribute of "magic" from the system resulting in 0 overall damage. However; this is separate from elemental resistance. You don't need to use magic to deal damage with an element, for example an adventure can shove a lit torch into your face and you will take Fire Elemental Damage as a result, even though it is not a magic attack.

The same could be said with drowning; that could be interpreted as Water Element Damage. Just because magic utilizes elements as a basis for all attacks and defense does not mean that elemental damage/resistances are connected solely to magic itself. Nature itself is comprised of the elements and an elemental resistance could assist in enduring such things as thunder storms, tornadoes and other such natural phenomena that could produce elemental damage.

I would believe there is a separate system of skills for things such as paralysis, petrifaction and other bad status effects. We have seen skills such as Poison Resistance and heard of skills such as Disease Resistance. So one can assume there are corresponding resistance skills for other bad status effects. I believe there is a corresponding skill for each element, status effect and damage type that a person on Lambda can obtain. However; there is no guarantee that if your obtain one that your will get all those related to it (i.e. Lightning Element Resistance does not come with Paralysis Resistance automatically).

A person may have to repeatedly expose themselves to these damage types, status effects and elements to obtain the desired resistance much like how Disease Resistance is incredibly rare as no sane person would willingly infect themselves with numerous diseases multiple times just to get one status resistance.

jubjub3000 likes this.
  13. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    So if Van have Magic Damage Nullification or just Magic Nullification that awakened from Magic Resistant, will he Immune to negative/abnormal Magic related status/ any similar attack that used mana?

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    jubjub3000 likes this.
  14. jubjub3000

jubjub3000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it works like in "overlord" were any magic below a certain power level is nullified so basically anyone with a level 7 (a guess) or less in magic cannot hurt anyone with magic nullification, same with blunt force.

Waaazzap likes this.
  15. Ghost-Plant

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe Magic Damage Nullification and Magic Nullification have different underlying effects and would be different skills; resulting in different outcomes depending on which he actually obtains if either. Magic Damage Nullification would as stated reduce all damage from magic to 0. However; that relates only to damage, if the spell has a chance to inflict an additional effect such as Mana Drain or Silence as examples then he would still be affected as they are not damage but status effects.

However; if he has Magic Nullification; then any spells used against him would be outright negated in their entirety as he would be negating magic itself which would include any status effects they may inflict. However; if he had this it could be a double edged sword as he would negate any magic he casts upon himself if he had Magic Nullification. Furthermore; in regards to attacks using solely Mana as a basis, they would be nullified in their entirety as we have seen that Mana without an element is simply No Attribute Magic (which became Hollow King Magic).

jubjub3000 likes this.
  16. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe that will happen, because there is no way he can Nullify Great Gods Magic that has mastered and endowed with law and their own divinity

jubjub3000 likes this.
  17. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    Because he have magic resistant lv 7 right now and no word "Damage" in there, maybe it will be awakened to Magic Nullification. and there is no way the Author will make Van have that kind of Inability if get that skill, so it must be only effected to any magic that have intent to hurt him and negatively affected him. and maybe just like Jubjub3000 said, it only applied to certain power lv magic and maybe the skill effect decreased to High lv Gods Magic and magic that reached similar to that lv, and Further Decreased to a Great Gods Magic

18. Ghost-Plant

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not certain about that; we've seen Van "destroy" Alda's authority/magic when he freed Vida from the stakes and Bellwoods artifacts. These should have been created with their Authorities. something similar to if not outright magic (limited to Gods). So it could be entirely possible for to negate the magic of gods should he gain such an ability.

True; it most likely will become Magic Nullification. Then taking that into account how would one eliminate the inherent weakness pointed out earlier. I think the author might just do that; create a skill that actually gives Van a huge disadvantage on paper. Remember; the demon king fragments inherently make it impossible to use magic simultaneously with the fragments. So why does this not apply to Van who should suffer from the same inherent weakness? As i said earlier; I think it is entirely possible for the author to give Van a skill that has such a huge demerit on paper. However; at the same time Van is already breaking the rules in regards to what can and cannot be done when it comes to skills, magic and even the demon lord fragments. Who is to say that Magic Nullification would have any effect on Death Attribute Magic, an attribute completely foreign to Lambda.

19. Katherine

Reading List:
    Link
    About Demon King Fragment, like Demon King Horn and Carapace, did Van already tried to compress it, beside just using large amount of mana to summon a lot of it? If he try using a bit science[like atomic bonds,hexagonal atomic structure and so on] in Horn and Carapace while compress it and Reinforce the Atomic Bonds with magic, it will greatly increase the Hardness, Durability, Sharpness and so on. It will become more easy for him to create material that more powerful than Orichalcum and other metal that higher than it.

And if success, he can try experiment with his Bones, Flesh, Skin and Organs, It will be interesting using that method to increase his stats without Leveling!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy:

Then he try to reinforce his Bones, it success!! his STR Increase by 50%, His Vitality increase by 30%, Agility increase by 15%, Stamina increase by 25%:blobhero::blobhero::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

Ding!
    (System: Congratulation to Player Vandalieau For Creating Mythical Skill Atomic Lv Reinforcement! Fame+1000.000.000, Exp+1000.000.000, Gold+1000.000.000 and you receive a prize Lord of Everything Ring[Myth][Slot 7][Socked 0/10]):blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

20. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think even if he got magic immunity he would still get damage when hit by magic... Like fire damage when hit by fire magic or blunt damage when hit by mana bullet spell... After all even a single spell should be able to deliver a lot of different kind of damage, like even if a sword fail to cut because of cut damage immunity it's not like the force behind the sword disappear into nothing...