LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Morvian

Morvian 『Weakened King』『Abandoned Man』『Man Of Culture』

Reading List:
    Link
    this novel author~ LoL~
    he did make MC almost like Death March MC, Miso.. Miso... ~ :sweating_profusely:

Tanhalevi and Paps like this.
  2. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After all the points that he must be gaining by his subordinate massacrating the enemy army, wondering what new job will he guet.:X3::X3::X3:

Tanhalevi likes this.
  3. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha, my best guess would be something related to "massacre". Now he is killing a lot of humans and people, it is one-sided in a way. So he would get a job related to fear or dominance. Maybe a job like "tyrant king" or "merciless king" or maybe "merciless conqueror".

I have a premonition that he would get the choice of the job as a demon king but I feel it is unlikely because it is already an existing job and at the same time, if he would become the demon king... then he would have to give up ever talking or negotiating with his classmates.
    It would be interesting anyway. After all that killing, he will definitely get a new job.

Paps likes this.
  4. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Eclipse King or King of Darkness/Death get my votes.

NA2Z and Tanhalevi like this.
  5. Lang10

Lang10 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The soul in the carriage should become a transformer because vehicle that can cut people down.

Tanhalevi likes this.
  6. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe something in lines of Death Bringer Magician!!!!!(n)(n)

7. Dolfitos

Dolfitos 『Kingsize』 『Jason of N.U.F』

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think that he will get a new job along those lines since there is already the archenemy job, I think it's more probable that he will get a job like strategist since it seems that in lambda people don't think about how to do wars that much.:blobpopcorn:

Paps likes this.
  8. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    I know the citizens of this world are dumb, but they can't be that dumb...
    At least I hope so... :sweating_profusely:

Tanhalevi likes this.
  9. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    HAHAHAHAAHAH I don't think.....maybe???o_Oo_O

10. Dolfitos

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at the very least they are lacking in motivation to think about new things, remember their lack of intelligence/creativity/motivation is what started this whole summoning thing to begin with.

Paps likes this.
  11. Frozen tentacled ink

Frozen tentacled ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    its wasn't lack of motivation it was the lack of progress desu~

Anon_711 likes this.
  12. Dolfitos

Reading List:
    Link
    ... That's what i was referring to motivation to progress, after all you only progress in something if you need to.

13. Frozen tentacled ink

Frozen tentacled ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    pretty sure trying not to die is a pretty good motive desu~

and as you are well aware the ass hat rodocucktore wanted the progress to increase the population so his job becomes more important but the local god aldouche doesn't want the progress of other worlds to pollute his word and destroy their own shit, not like they had any, and killed/injured vida the godess that was like yay progress so basically the gods active are mostly dumb douches that can't figure out why the people are unhappy, and fanatical people that burn shit that seem like progress desu

14. Midnight2630

Midnight2630 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mirg Shield Nation were right...what happened wasn´t a war...
    #Massacre

i Liked the fight agaisnt the Noble Orc way better...

Tanhalevi and Paps like this.
  15. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well Van sure is throughtfull in his anihalation of the enemy, he leave no chance for another invasion again for at least a couple of years where he can reinforce the city, heck he even prevented information leaking by using the death vampires soul as soon as posible. Beutifull finish touchs.

16. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    He even slowed down his zombie army just enough for the civilians to escape and a strong enough army assemble to take down the disposable zombies. Very strategic to also scorch the new cultivated area to reset the clock for advancing towards his mountains.

Paps likes this.
  17. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, and I am sure that he waited for the army so he could gain some expierence from the confrontations as well.

Anon_711 likes this.
  18. Nyeko

Nyeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh Fitun, how naive of you to think that if you let him grow he'll only be able to fight you on even grounds...

Paps and NA2Z like this.
  19. Agame

Agame The Prinny Of Questionable Tastes

Reading List:
    Link
    Well what does one expect from a savage who grew into godhood? Denying Vidas greatness for making Dark Elves.

20. Shiraori_

Shiraori_ Heh, nothing personnel, kid.

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the only limitation on Van's Golem Transmutation still the large mana cost? Because I still think that it's way too versatile and flawless a skill. It's basically a shortcut for everything he could possibly want to do. No electricity to make machines run? Just use Golem Transmutation to make them run that way. Want to move materials and crops quickly? Just literally tell the materials to get up and walk to town. Anything automated whatsoever? Just use Golems again. No big deal. Want to terraform the land efficiently? Just order the ground to shape itself the way you want it to be. Want to deforest and area and obtain wood? Order the trees to chop themselves down. There are as far as I'm aware, literally no limitations to the flexibility of this ability. He basically has the power to tell anything in the world to do very specific tasks with no upper limit. He could probably order the jar of peanut butter or some other mundane shit in your house to transform into a fucking sword and stab you.

They could have made it so that its versatility was a lot lower than it initially started off and that would have been fine. He'd have to work his way up to literally invent hundreds of appliances and act as a constant power source for a city populated by thousands. But he just innately has that ability. Sure, he can't manipulate Orichalum, but I recall that being literally the only time he couldn't transmute something ever, and that's the material of the fucking GODS. This Golem Transmutation skill is fucking ridiculous.

As far as I'm concerned Van is already a God. Just not in name.