LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved the character piece on why Iris isn’t taught Bedroom Techniques. Grandma succubus thought bubble “Oh my, if my great-granddaughter is gonna stand out from all Van-kun’s other women she’ll need every bit of innocence she can muster.” Grandma succubus to Iris “It’s alright dear you don’t need those skills yet.”

Baldingere, Eddy andres and xshugox like this.
  2. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    a gift, it's not a spoiler, it's the cover of volume 7, a gift from @proton51097, our boy looks more and more man

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    Ophious, Nakakure, 0000000 and 8 others like this.
  3. DragonkingKyo

DragonkingKyo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is the woman?

Paps likes this.
  4. Haruka280

Haruka280 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think is Ternecia but not really sure.

Paps, DragonkingKyo and Arbelbyss like this.
  5. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ternecia.

Paps, Eddy andres and DragonkingKyo like this.
  6. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Ghoul women were tan skinned?

Paps likes this.
  7. Arbelbyss

Arbelbyss 『Abyss Augur』『Epiphron』『Tempestarius』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ternecia isn't a ghoul, she's that beautiful female vampire lady who's leader of one of the three groups within Hihiryushukaka's faction. With Birkyne and Gobumon.

Paps likes this.
  8. Apocalypse32

Apocalypse32 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thats Tarea.. Ternecia is a vampire

Paps likes this.
  9. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    and currently the bodies of her and gubamon are in a room that says spare parts, birkyne's was possibly destroyed down to the molecular level

Nakakure and Paps like this.
  10. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I totally forgot she existed. Honestly, the most memorable thing about her is that her body was basically used as an implant to 'restore' Bellmond's scarred body.

Paps likes this.
  11. Mastine

Mastine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember Bellmond complaining about looking like a street walker after the repair job. Tells you what she really thought of her former boss.

Nakakure and Paps like this.
  12. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    For her defense, all the exaggeratedly attractive she ternecia has on the outside was horrible on the inside and seeing the treatment she gave to bellmond and her other followers, she was kind to give her opinion

Paps likes this.
  13. DragonkingKyo

Reading List:
    Link
    To be fair a 100,000 years ago her inside was just as attractive but the ugliness is what happens when a moronic so called god of law/order/light seals away your goddess that takes care of you(for doing her job as a god of life) and hunts you trying to wipe you out and you can only turn to truly evil gods for protection.

If not for Alda's selfish actions she wouldn't have become like that. An yes Alda's action are selfish as Vida is the goddess of life so not only is it her right but her duty to create new life especially after a mass extinction whether Alda likes how it went or not she felt the population needed to recover so she made new races to replace the lost population which is her right as the goddess that governs over life not Alda's to interfere and attack her for it.

Not to mention Alda is a control freak who wants everything in his control which is why he was to keep the population low and he even hinders the recovery of the other main gods.(or at least this is how I feel and see things)

Paps likes this.
  14. Eddy andres

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, to defend Alda, even Vida admits that she should have considered the opinion of the other great god present, that perhaps he should not have done things in secret, and that is where Alda's defense goes, he violated his authority as god of the law by imposing as evil the races of Vida and their gods parents without any justification (the most dangerous were the vampires, and they could live off monsters, perhaps monsters because they generate corrupt mana and go against the doctrine of a pure lambda but there were other ways to use them as pedils to keep the waves of monsters from the uninhabitable continents at bay) and without considering the other great gods (the same error of Vida), he killed innocents who very populately broke other rules and stabbed Vida and I hope she forgives him for killing his children, even though he should know that it would require Vida to violate his own authority, as long as his children follow the teachings, and even if they deviate a bit, even if you do. They are several years old or they are strange or monstrous beings (cough cough Van cough), for her they will be her dear children, each one is unique and irreplaceable and asking her to kill one is to lose her faith in you (crazy theory, and Without grounds and if the reason why Alda got angry was not because Vida created Vida's races, but because she did not ask him if she wanted to make one with him and he is a great tsundere with touches of yandere that he pretended to hear to bellwood to justify his desire for revenge and even as a means of trying to recover something that never existed between them?)

Furthermore, although it is true that at most they were a little more irritable than other purebreds (which is also debatable considering their personalities), at the moment they agreed to break the seals and follow the doctrine of hihi, there was no going back

15. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Back in the day, they weren't bad people. However, the three were 'well known' for being cowards. So, when push came to shove, they took the first path to survival (which meant becoming the playthings to the Evil God of Joyful Life).

Ternecia used to be a tomboy with a contrastingly well-endowed body. She was changed into being described as having a prostitute-like appearance and a twisted appreciation for 'art'.

Beyeka or whatever, we don't even meet. As his personality had already been destroyed Demon King's Corruption(?) hit level 10 and then was pieced back together by his Demon King's Fragment as a façade, when it realized his body couldn't handle it.

I don't know how Gubbomon was changed though. He went insane before Van even met him too.

16. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Vida was allowed to create new races since gods can do that, and Alda just did not appreciate that she didn't follow his plans and so he eventually was overwhelmed by his anger and waged war at her. Good job as the god of rules man.
    Can somebody remind me which race Vida created at the beginning of the world? I wonder if those people still feel an affinity to her and are part of her believers.

DragonkingKyo likes this.
  17. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't just making new races it was making some with monsters(scylla, majin, ghouls, vamps, etc), using tech left behind by the creation heroes, and being friendly with the evil gods who actually help them fight against the demon king.

Alda is a fundamentalist that wants to return the world to the state it was in before the demon king showed up. Vida is forward thinking and was trying to mix the new with the old to create a new future.

As for which original races she had a hand in i think she helped with all of them. I dont remember it that well so dont quote me on that but it does make sense she at least breathed life into all of the races.

18. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I’m backtracking a bit to the Ternecia discussion. Thought it at the time but was too lazy to post. Won’t his “spare parts,” policy for the corpses of his foes draw a lot of backlash from Hiroto when he finally gets there? Though having said that spare parts is the more merciful action in disposing of his foes lol. The soul break/eat that comes first is a lot worse.

19. DragonkingKyo

Reading List:
    Link
    he doesn't want the world to return to the state it was before as he is actively stopping the population for growing, it is lower then it was a 100,000 years ago and it is all so he can keep everything under his control he himself has said that or at least it has been mentioned before in the story. So it was never about returning it to the way it was but just that what happened turned him into a control freak to the point he want to control the other main god like with Vida, plus the influence from Bellwood didn't help with that.

20. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    As he and his group are literally holding the world together, I believe the connotation was that he couldn't maintain a larger population. Sounds kinda like bull to me, but that's what he gets for lashing out at those who could've helped him (Vida & Co.). Guy doesn't deserve to stabilize the world. :blob_pout:

Baldingere, CountryMage and xshugox like this.