LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, that's the stupidest part of his thought process. Zakkart Guided Vida, Ricklent, and Zuruwarn, driving them insane, but I was Guided onto the correct path by Bellwood, which meant launching a preemptive attack on my insane sister, and any mortals working with her....

RealSaMu and Korleone like this.
  2. KageTokage

KageTokage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is so sad that our Noble, Beloved Bellwood was unable to open the eyes of my Siblings Gods. :blob_teary:

tirirism, Baldingere and Korleone like this.
  3. Magron

Magron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    "...the activist environmentalist that has no attachment to this planet or anything here that he is"

4. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the one who spent all day farming and ended up making a human wave at a numerical disadvantage, how can I not entrust the life and future of humanity to someone like that?

RealSaMu likes this.
  5. ZeroDelta

ZeroDelta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  6. Tarrian

Tarrian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're doing Van's work there, friend.

Another fun read, giving hope that Rodoofus is going to end up getting stomped on again in the not-so-distant future. Waiiiiii!

RedHead likes this.
  7. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    I just checked it! How did I miss it before!? :blobReach:

Thanks! :blob_grin:

8. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahh. Bliss. Rodcorte trying to craft the divine equivalent of a circuit breaker and then sell it as a favor to gods that actually know what pain and war are like. Oh this. This is gonna be good lol. And Van saddling poor, poor Sam with another inferiority complex. “Bochama!!! How could you?!?! How did my wonderful horses become displeasing to your eyes?!?!?!” Or something adequately day-time drama-ish

Baldingere, Korleone and Eddy andres like this.
  9. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahhh. Poor old stupid Rod
    Trying to solve his problems of being known in the world, so he can't abandon it, by introducing himself to even more people.
    Great plan, no way to backfire.
    He even made a refference to truck-kun and how he doesn't control it

HYPERION7 and Eddy andres like this.
  10. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also this sentence from the chapter could be better.

"Edmond was a merchant, not a journalist, in pursuit of profits, not the truth"

It sounds better to me like so:

"Edmond was a merchant, not a journalist, in pursuit of profits, nor the truth"

11. Magron

Magron Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    'Nor' is usually used when both examples are negatives, i.e: "Towards criminals, Batman has neither mercy, nor compassion". With 'not the truth' being more of a statement it could have been "Edmond was a merchant, not a journalist; in pursuit of profits, not the truth"

12. Bielt

Bielt 『Planets Eater』『The Sin of Animosity』

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point if I were rodiot instead of trying to control truck-kun to kill someone, i would personally decend in a world and jump in front of truck-kun!

He is already the god of reincarnation, so he should just use his powers to reincarnate himself and use it as loophole to change his name and essence and free himself from being bounded to that world!

(Kinda similar to how some evil gods used reincarnation to get a clean state)

13. The Godly Aeolus

The Godly Aeolus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like this idea, mostly because it involves Rodecorte getting splattered by a truck. I HIGHLY suspect, however, that if he even attempted such a cowardly feat, that he'd work a divine miracle to somehow screw up this "escape plan." Like, the truck meant for him will randomly hit another bystander, who will in turn eventually become a massive thorn in Rod's side, just like literally every other being he has interfered with directly, whether accidentally or deliberately.

Eddy andres likes this.
  14. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    Rodcorte finally puts some effort into serious reincarnation business, setting up his next life so he doesn't lose too much in the rebirth, waits eagerly in front of truck, and watches as it flattens a squirrel before hitting him....

15. The Godly Aeolus

The Godly Aeolus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All hail our new Squirrel Deity of Reincarnation, Momongiga!

Baldingere and Eddy andres like this.
  16. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't forget to prepare proper offerings of nuts.

Eddy andres and The Godly Aeolus like this.
  17. CountryMage

Reading List:
    Link
    You know, I've been thinking about it all day now, and I don't think I'd choose to be God of Reincarnation, especially if he's doing it to escape. I mean it's a pretty cushy gig, once the machine gets going, you can just sit back and feel the faith flow in, but you need to set up the system first and sell your services to pantheons that don't already have a cycle. I think if I were Rod, I'd set myself up to reincarnate as a new God of Light somewhere, preferably somewhere with more than one sun.

The Godly Aeolus likes this.
  18. X07Zero

X07Zero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And that means more work with little return, I mean even if he becomes an absolute great god of that world the faith he gathering is just that of one world and he needs to govern it, bothersome, just search a newborn word, attach the system, anddd...profit. XD

Eddy andres likes this.
  19. KageTokage

Reading List:
    Link
    Yup. You just got to understand that (unless you make yourself known in the worlds) you can't actually involve yourself in anything outside reincarnation.

…Though I could totally see myself going to town with that power.
    Me: Oh hero, I have summoned thee to save a world in mortal peril! Taketh this fire ability to aid you on your journey.
    "Hero": Whooo! Isekai Banzai!!!
    *Splooooosh!* (hehehehe, good luck using your fire abilities on a world completely flooded with water...:blobowoevil_horns:)

20. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So should I add nuts to my annual offering of curries, bodybuilding magazines, heart cookies, and Coke?
    I remember that in high school I wrote a similar short story, in which the entity that is in charge of granting the quality of fire magic in countless universes, for fun gives it an insignificant percentage of its power that gives it a power without equal to a random mortal, only for in the end the last lineage of this one to use the maximum potential of this fragment to destroy and recreate their own universe, and what would be a unique story, is a little joke of a transcendental entity to count on his friends.