LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thanks I though he entered the dungeon as soon as he selected the class, the got all those EXP in his figth there since it wasn't his body directly figthing and just a special clone???

2. NeurogamiPrime

NeurogamiPrime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    he thought ghouls were undead monsters and majin were mindless monsters until van just now told him otherwise. he was at no point given any reason to believe that the scilia were being abused by the country they were in considering the false information they were feeding everyone.

he hasn't been willfully ignorant. he has not been shown "disregarding" anything. at worst he has been guilty of not assuming all his friends family and kind allies are malevolent selfish monsters.

the peaceful faction think the other faction is misunderstanding aldas teachings when instead its heinz misinterpreting his message for more peaceful ways. if he ever gets a clear message from alda he will probably break.

Paps likes this.
  3. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He said during the conversation with Van that he already had suspicions that ghouls were a Vida race and kept killing them anyway instead of trying to talk to them to get their side of the story. That's blatant disregard plus you have the killing of innocent children both already born and not. He also never talked to the scylla and never gave them a thought beyond, oh, so that's where the peaceful scylla live. He's a disgusting hypocrite and he still hasn't even apologized to Van over killing Darcia as he's too busy trying to excuse his actions and come up with reasons for why his actions are justified. He does not deserve defending and never has.

Ghost-Plant, Ettel and ADABANA like this.
  4. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Besides the fact that neither Majin nor Ghouls behave like mindless monsters... at all. They are CLEARLY remotely as intelligent as humans. You don't even have to speak to them to realize this, from group behavior to the forging of advanced gear. He just never bothered thinking.

He also undervalues non-human lives to a laughable degree. The part with the taxes... yeah. Even after he knew what was going on he clearly didn't give a flying fuck about their circumstances.

As codered said. He genuinly does not care.

5. Marcwedmaster

Marcwedmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not trying to defend the guy or anything couse he is indeed an asshole but if I were as lost as him I'll probably ask a sh*t ton of questions too, becouse let's be real the talk with Van was the first real piece of information that party got, period.
    But yeah he is just does not care at all he is just patting himself on the back again and again, let's see if seeing a god and spirit f*cking die in front of him change the way he aprouches Van and Vida races.

Paps likes this.
  6. kagemao

kagemao Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regarding the ghouls, the original 3 members were fully aware that ghouls weren't undead. Heinz wasn't surprised when Van called them a race of Vida. The dwarf even talked down to one of the newbies for thinking that undead could breed naturally. Heinz has a number of special abilities that only work on undead, there's no way he wouldn't notice. I'm pretty sure his guidance is even focused on anti-undead skills.

Majin aren't considered mindless monsters, they are considered races of Vida that are inherently evil, like vampires. They also don't age, like vampires, and Heinz might have a problem with that with his immortality slayer job.

I think Heinz could've become a hero for (some of) Vida's races. There's no way he was gonna change his mind on vampires and ghouls. They came from an undead parent 100k years ago and he's always been about killing undead. I kinda doubt he would've been friendly to races that weren't human shaped either.

Heinz comes off as a guy arguing for incremental change against Van pushing for a social revolution. I think that is what Heinz believes, but his actions don't support it.

Marcwedmaster likes this.
  7. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2019
    BlackPhoenix likes this.
  8. sirin423

sirin423 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    My princess , my waifu , my love
    [​IMG]

9. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The chapter ended to fast to and was too short :blob_teary:

10. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped the last few chapters and read them just now. Banda is great, and Soul Devour is bearing fruit.

Did the LCD get split up?

11. BlackPhoenix

BlackPhoenix Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    when we had reached around the 500-page mark. they had to revise a couple of the pages because some contained NSFW stuff on them so they being weed out and until it finishes this is the thread right now

diamonds likes this.
  12. Animeninja808

Animeninja808 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just thought of this, since Vandalieu is basically a god now that can give divine protections to his followers doesn’t this mean that Banda is his heroic spirit or spirit clone or something.

13. BeardyRABBIT

BeardyRABBIT <Not a Rabbit>

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm,Make Sense

14. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sasuga mirai no mahou shoujo!

FYI - in the LN version, Zadiris was given an extended introduction and the manga is naturally based on the LN version. One thing pointed out in the LN is that while Zadiris is respected as the village elder, she’s also treated a bit like a mascot character

ssj4maiko and sirin423 like this.
  15. FTBoluser

FTBoluser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Curatos die die or went to sleep like those gods in slumber because of his wounds? Did van absorb or eat Curatos recording skill?

16. Neiden

Neiden Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van's soul devoured everything with his last attack, himself included.
    I don't think that Curatos would have managed to survive that.
    And since Van leveled up God Devourer after that fight, I'm pretty sure that the only way for Curatos o have survived is if Van pukes him.

Paps and sirin423 like this.
  17. kari-no-sugata

kari-no-sugata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That proves that Van ate some or all or Curatos's soul. Curatos also basically expected to die if you go by his final words. And then there's the narration text:

18. rk0015

rk0015 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Like Cell puked Android 18?

Paps likes this.
  19. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Though my religiononly has one god, I think I'd feel shocked and confused if something like that happento me. One more thing. This kind of question should be asked in the RAW thread.

20. lordtalon

lordtalon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why its a hypothetical question about the last few chapters and the inevitable events that's already started to happen.