LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, this is like the 5th time in a row that you have set your release date to be the same as the release date for a RAW chapter. You guys HAVE to be doing this on purpose.

2. Marcwedmaster

Marcwedmaster Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't pry to much into it jemini...when you stare at the abyss...the abyss stares back...

3. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens when they see a normal mirror? abyss bounces infinitely?
    And hiroblaze as I could forget that shota + androgino + doll face gives as passive hunter of milfs, attacks directly his maternal senses and his love for the tender, has not. PS: I know that the holy mother murderer is a skill you do not want to be a tourist in Talosheim.

4. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude I like your style.

5. xacual

xacual Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If only they actually kept up with the raw releases though. I think we get what 3 or 4 raw chapters for every translated at this point?

6. tirirism

tirirism He who dealt it

Reading List:
    Link
    When I was MTLing, the raw release rate was a chapter every 4 days. I want them to go at the same pace but I can't really blame them. Since I have the experience of translating stuff from my country's language to English (research papers, essays, etc.) I can say that oftentimes, it's a lot more time consuming to translate than it is to actually write the work.

7. codered999

codered999 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've posted the chapter now.

8. Ghost-Plant

Ghost-Plant Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sir are a saint.

9. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Death to the Holy Mother Killer! :blobangery:

10. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Van should've walked straight into Coca Cola's Headquarters in his Monstrous and Grotesque Form, and straight up demanded the recipe for Coca Cola. Afterwards, he simply should've left, and no one on Earth would ever hear from him again.
    This, however, would lead to a 500% increase in Coca Cola's stocks over a few days, and have many major countries invest heavily in a huge supply of Cokes, in case the Alien Monstrosity ever comes back, and they need something to keep him happy
    This worldwide fear of Van is born merely from seeing his true form through the Security cameras

11. DarknessWolf

DarknessWolf The Neutral, The Chaotic, Summoner, Lone Wanderer

Reading List:
    Link
    ...:coffee:
    Yes it is like that and just wait for few more chapters to see more sins Heinz will commit! It is the beginning of the God of Death and Eater! (it is a spoilers:p)

12. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well then, finally, err... what happened this chapter? Not much happened this chapter. A lot of things happened this chapter. This was a weird chapter, it was mostly just set-up. Also, what happened with Talos? I thought the scene with him was supposed to be longer. Did I miss it? Or is it next chapter we get to hear what he has to say? I am so confused.

No, THIS is a spoiler.
    this is a spoiler

What's wrong with me today? I just woke up from a nap. I feel like I'm talking as weird as the old spice guy.

Why is the muscles music add not part of this line up? I don't know. I am not going to post the muscles music video because we've all already seen it. If you haven't seen it, you can look it up or someone else can post it.

I will now post another spoiler, my usual spoiler this time.

Also, the translations are now exactly 170 chapters behind the RAW. (this includes side stories and character info chapters)

13. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    You know. I never considered (until this chapter) how the other gods who have champions that had their souls destroyed would react to Van. It seems that this chapter is suggesting that when Peria awakens, she will side with Van and that Alda's faction has not even considered the possibility of her doing that.

Makes me curious about how Botin, the last major goddess who's champion had their soul destroyed and fused to create Van will react when she awakens.

14. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alda thinks he is right and all the other gods will agree with everything he has done, even though there is plenty of evidence they would not approve of much of his actions.

Even if they do not agree with everything Vida did they would side with her over Alda, since Vida was actually doing her best to heal the world, and never reached the point she would not listen. While Alda let the world stagnate and fester as well as doing nothing to safeguard against similar issues (and the DK Army remnants like the vamps were a growing threat) because he can handle change

;) Botin meeting Vida is gold, but her immediate reaction to what had/has to be done to wake her up....

15. HiroBlaze

HiroBlaze Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bellwood read too many hero fantasy novels and mythologies. He probably wanted to base the new world order on the Greek Gods like Zeus being the chief god, but Lambda doesn't have that system with their numerous attributes. Each god had their own jurisdiction (chief god in that area) and it was more like a council.

Alda acts strange at times like this.... almost as if someone (I pin it on Bellwood with his guidance skills) set the battle up 100,000 years so he would attack Vida.

Rodcorte a reliable ally! HAHAHAHhhhahahaha! If there's anything worse than an enemy, then its an incompetent ally.

16. ssj4maiko

ssj4maiko Welcome Back Sadpanda!

Reading List:
    Link
    Check Ricklent, while everyone only talks about Zakkart, Ricklent always focuses on Ark, but just like Vida, he recognizes that he is not Ark nor Zakkart, nor Solder nor Hillwillow, yet, they are all in him, and support him.

In regards to the other two...
    That over 100 chapters without counting Side Chapters... which there are about 20 more

17. Prothvar781

Prothvar781 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Gonna have to refer this one back to the Cthulu role playing game. Just seeing his monstrous form would likely result is 0 SAN points. Security footage would never see the light of day again because everyone that watches either dies on the spot or winds up in a mental ward screaming in terror until their lungs give out.

18. Prothvar781

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah Bellwood wasn’t going for that kind of rulership. He wanted all tech progress to be banned simply so the world could “remain pristine.” That one has been harped on a lot. But that’s not how humanity works. We don’t just live in a single cycle without growing our space in the world. Progress isn’t a bad thing either. If you want to make progress not hurt nature it takes several hundreds of times more effort but it can be done. Bellwood doesn’t think it’s possible though so he just tried to ban progress so the world would suffer under human expansion.

Also it was implied that the one traitor god who turned against Vida and his own summoner(can’t remember names) was able to “wake up from his brain washing.” So yeah Bellwood was constantly making the wrong choices but was also making so many excuses that people still followed him because there was someone else to blame or a larger danger avoided. Even though there was never proof of either.

19. Prothvar781

Reading List:
    Link
    Final thought before I head to work for another day. Who we hoping Van gets to meet on Earth and Origin? Earth seems simple enough to have him just meet the evil gods that blessed him. But I’m thinking there’s going to be someone new. Anyone else have guesses?

20. crazedreader

crazedreader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Out of the frying pan to the fireplace. Another question that we MTL readers can't answer cause we don't want to spoil the story. Damn.