LCD Death Mage

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by lygarx, May 21, 2017.

1. adrianvs

adrianvs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    conclusions
    Minotaur= Muscular + Cow
    it is a "manga"= muscular + holstein (big boobs)
    it is death mage (vida)= muscles+ very big boobs

I'm sorry, it's the only thing I thought when she said she was going to reincarnate

Last edited: Mar 22, 2020
  2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't fault that math, that is very likely the course of events, but it's a reincarnation, so these cows will all start as babies, probably.

3. Narr-master

Narr-master Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, good thing it's sunday. All the more reason to go worship our lord Vandalieu.
    Woo, Kuhl is back! I missed the little fella.
    Also, pretty sure that if Van-sama takes the staff maker, transformation artisan and creator jobs, he'll be able to create OP equipments of ridonculous proportions. And he totally can now, he fully leveled up a high tier job like bestower super fast thanks to all his subordinates now netting him exp without him doing anything.
    What a good day. Thanks for the chapter.
    P.s. I also think Juliana will likely strike all of Van's likes once she is reborn and grows up. Muscled, massive boobs holstein.

DragonkingKyo likes this.
  4. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder who's going to be guided now that van got a new job.

Paps likes this.
  5. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    I am expecting some Origin hi jinks because that is how he best communicates with them.

Paps, imafire and Jay Corridor like this.
  6. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    if there is an alternate EARTH i wonder if Lambda and Origin have alternate versions

Imagine if they are invaded by LAMBDA, a world where Bellwood was killed early on and the creation heroes convinced the gods to nuke the demon king and assimilate the evil gods and the powers of their world

That would make for a great fanfic
    I got it, ALDA found Lambda and wanted to steal their divine powers to recreate a special area to be like the original LAMBDA before the invasion, as there would be no VANDALIEU and VIDA would not antagonize ALDA they would back ALDA under the idea that they are going to transform both worlds into a superior version anyway

Even if they are good gods destroying a crappy Lambda to make an even greater LAMBDA is extreme but not too bad, specially if they manage to reincarnate the mortals, the gods would be acceptable casualties, someone wants to make it? i can but im sloooooooooooooow to write

Yomiel Metathronos likes this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Loved the new chapter as always.Now wondering how much those spys are breaking their heads thinking on WTF happened there.

8. Startarrot

Startarrot Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think so. Van has no direct connection to origin. Essentially Banda is running on a old version of van.exe and if van ever reconnects to origin then he'll get a update to have all of Van's new abilities.

9. SupahHamster

SupahHamster 『The One Who Lurks』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but he visited all of the people he guided in Origin through their dreams

Paps likes this.
  10. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    It's what he was trying to do, when he found Heinz in Alda's dungeon, so maybe he can now with the new job skills.

Paps likes this.
  11. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to burst the fan fic bubble, but it is unlikely, it is not that they are opposite worlds or copies of the current worlds, it is that they are extremely similar worlds that went through similar evolutionary paths, and even if there was a world where exactly the same ones occurred Under the circumstances, it does not appear to have been in Robdiot's system, although something similar may happen in the future.

Although I have always been interested in possible alternative paths, like what would have been the life of Van if he had not reincarnated the first time, if the brave ones did not kill the undead as soon as they saw him and had spoken to him, if Darcia had not died or if Van he would have fallen into the care of the five-colored leaves or the tyranny storm.

12. jemini

jemini Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, among the things that really get lost in the MTL, I think Gufadgarn splitting in half vertically and having her body open like a door must have been one of the craziest. That definitely flew right over my head the first time I read it, leading me to figure the bit in her profile about how "her body is a dungeon" was just some kind of flavor text. Great chapter.

BTW

Paps likes this.
  13. NotOriginal

NotOriginal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so uh Gufadgarn basically went 1982 The Thing on Aggar and is actually more terrifying knowing that Gufadgarn wont be found out by fire

anon likes this.
  14. Draksil

Draksil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone else wants Van to pick up more of the OP-soundings jobs? Guiderjobs are great, so no problem this chapter, but there are several more Guider jobs, Demiurge, Creator, Pale Rider, God Destroyer and Dungeon Master

It's possible that Guider Jobs and things like Demiurge takes up more slots however; even with all his potential and blessings, there is a limit to his growth, and maybe he'd rather have 2-3 less powerful jobs for the versatility than 1 strong (and Van doesn't focus very much on combat strength when choosing jobs)

Paps likes this.
  15. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    I am so happy that Van have the can not learn existing jobs curse... just thinking about the impossibly large list of jobs, that would be there for the author to write and readers to read. Every time we see Van's job list. It would be a nightmare for the author, translator and the readers.

So I will just give my thanks to Rodcorte for that.

bf and Paps like this.
  16. TouchMeLikeASpaceBar

TouchMeLikeASpaceBar [Innocent]

Reading List:
    Link
    Copy/Paste

17. DragonMage18

DragonMage18 Outcast

Reading List:
    Link
    Author still have to keep track of when new jobs unlock, decide on requerments for all those otherwise unmentiond jobs. basicly Author saved himselfe a ton of work, and made it so we won't have a giant list of jobs to read through.

Thought i did not need to mention that, that it's self explanatory if you actualy think about all the work needed for a world with an all encompasing system.

18. Feng Tian

Feng Tian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DM's system isn't even on the complicated or massive side of things. In fact its one of the easiest systems I have seen in quite a while. Which is not a bad thing, mind you.

19. Zamzukan

Zamzukan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Imagine a hero confronting Van

Hero: you can't beat me. I am on my 10th job and am hella strong.

Van: kills him with a sneeze cobining skills from 5 jobs out of like 100 total jobs

DragonkingKyo and Eddy andres like this.
  20. Eddy andres

Eddy andres Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That doesn't make sense, as Van could sneeze, for that something must be dangerous or irritating to his almost demigod body, and only the most deadly bacteria like the five-colored leaves or the god of the incompetent can cause that. Even if I got the nose fragment ........

Although it is true that it would be funny that a hero candidate appeared who tries to intimidate Van saying that he has gone through 15 job changes.