Question Death March Question

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by baki9933, Dec 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. baki9933

baki9933 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of MC this novel have?
    Does MC finish of his enemies (killing them of)? Is he naive or stupid? Is he dense?
    Basically to sum it up if he is typical Jap MC i won't read it but if he is at least smart and can finish off his enemies i will read it...
    I am bored right now and this novel has a good amount of chapters, also people are talking about it a lot, but i don't know if i should start reading it...
    Reviews are half good and half bad about this novel, so i don't know what should i belive in ...

I don't mind if you give me some spoilers.

Gugunstanly likes this.
  2. KuroShiroe

KuroShiroe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If they are strong enough to pose a problem to the people he cares then yes, but he mostly just arrest them or the like.
    He has killed several demon and the like that had reason and could talk, but weren`t able to came to an agreement. But thieves, nobles and crime guilds that have a problem with him he has mostly arrested them or helped with it.
    By the way By the way the MC can take a lot of humiliation since he doesnt really cares.
    And this s mostly a slice of life of sorts than anything else so dont expect a MGA or something like that.

baki9933 and Kaminiisama like this.
  3. MeoWoe

MeoWoe [Altair] [Exqúisite]

Reading List:
    Link
    The mc is not dense...but a lolicon..

baki9933, Nyeko and Solracmar like this.
  4. CrispyNoodle

CrispyNoodle 『Noodle Overlo*d』『Open Pervert』『Onii-chan』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.... this novel about 80% cooking, 15% loli and 5% fighting. I don't remember ever killing anything other than demons though

baki9933, Nyeko and SirMajorLemon like this.
  5. Yunchii

Yunchii Best Waifu - Tamamo-no-Mae

Reading List:
    Link
    Ichirou Suzuki got transported to another world and appeared in the middle of a battle between dragon god and a demon king... luckily he got a super powerful cheat that can summon a meteor for 3 times.. he kill both the DK and DG and got level up to beyond human limit...
    so basicly he become too OP and goes on journey around the world while cooking, inventing stuff, collecting harem, searching for mankyuu and kyunkyuu while killing the demons that got in his way(well except for 2 female demon king.. one become harem member another lose her power and become his slave)
    1.Menu - a gamelike User Interface
    2. Unit Creation - don't remember what it does
    3. Unit Management - can move to a designated location(also can use on other people)
    4. Immortal/Indestructible - can't die?

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
    baki9933 likes this.
  6. Liedral

Liedral Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol..... he ain't a lolicon, he loves mature women but is a loli magnet, much to his dismay.

baki9933, Shance, CountryMage and 8 others like this.
  7. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is not lolicon, He is just loli-magnet with no sexual/romantic interest in lolis. Its stated several times that He will wait Till they are older

He is not typical Jap Hero, but He is OP, he knows it and have no reason to flaunt it. He takes this reincarnation as vacation

baki9933 likes this.
  8. Salokin

Salokin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not dense, but bland and apathetic. Honestly he's like a wooden puppet and the most character development I've seen from him is his 'problem solving'.

He has a 'loli harem' but considering his lack of physical attraction to any of the female characters (with the exception of the non-japanese japanese looking girl) he remains romance less. There was that one blonde knight from the begining who the MC seemed to have abandoned and forgotten.

I quit after getting bored around the Elf kingdom arc. If anyone can let me know if it picks up after Elf land, or he actually gets back together with the knight girl from the begining, I might pick this story back up.

baki9933 likes this.
  9. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    Nope he is not reincarnated person, he just appeared in the middle of a god fight just like that... presumely got summoned by Goddess Parion

baki9933 likes this.
  10. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    The Mc is since the first chapters powerfull enought to kill a god. he learns how to use his power better in following chapters and become even more OP. he kill common sence every chapter.... so dont think you will find a hard fight each chapter . there were 3 times he fought more seriously on whole novel but his companios/harem fight more frequently.
    He can kill but only when the enemy is is a thread to everyone beside himself. I f he can he captures.
    Yes he quite smart

baki9933 likes this.
  11. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The scenario in their society is that killing criminals is a mercy if against nobility for it would involve punishing their relatives. Him only kill demons and arrest humans if the crime is low but considering the setting, arresting them is the worst fate than death.

baki9933 likes this.
  12. Yunchii

Reading List:
    Link
    He already meet up with Zena in Chapter 11-3 so go and read now!!!

Salokin likes this.
  13. Solracmar

Solracmar Zzzzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    He is back with the knight girl has fiances and many more developtment

Salokin likes this.
  14. Guyver

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes after she shows up in the labyrinth arc and joins the harem later on.

Salokin likes this.
  15. Nicolas

Nicolas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But he appeared not in his body, but also didnt take over someone else. Or is it his body, just younger?

16. Delirious

Delirious [Code of conduct]

Reading List:
    Link
    Typical? Other than the fact he is "kind" like every other retarded JP MC out there, he is nothing like them. And what I mean by "kind" is, that's what makes most of the girls originally fall in love with him, because he is "kind."

As for being dense, useless or weak, no way. He knows these girls are in love with him, sadly most are lolicons to his dismay, he is also not afraid of women, whenever he has an urge, he will go to a brothel. As for being useless, other than letting trash go free sometimes because he doesn't want to deal with the aftermath (my personal opinion), he solves everything without any real trouble.

And, honestly, he is almost on par with the gods, if not already, so yes he is OP.

All I can say is, it's a light read without any real drama and it's more like a slice of life where he kills what should be badass monsters and cooks them while getting a massive (loli) harem on the way.

17. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    He eventually meet up with the the knight girl at the labyrinth city, it was a memorable reunion. He eventually came to a romantic understanding with Aizalize, the Elf Demigoddess but remains chaste until he becomes a real god, because she's reserved for the gods. He's engaged to Shiga Kingdom's first princess due to a plot by the king. He also met an old childhood friend who transported there several hundred years earlier and joined his hare,. Lady Karina was offered to him, but he hasn't really said yes yet, though he does consider her as part of the harem. The problem with accepting Lady Karina was Mia and Arisa complaining 'Guilty' since her personality has become less of an issue now. I wonder if I missed anyone. Dungeon Core-chan doesn't count.

Salokin likes this.
  18. TypeFantasyHeart

TypeFantasyHeart Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is not a lolicon, he just got cursed with the with been swarmed by lolis since he loves big breast

19. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    he was cursed to attract loli's attention
    even satou himself doesn't really like having his body with 999 MND stat

Salokin likes this.
  20. Guradu Gilgida

Guradu Gilgida 【Gentleman】【Tembikar Demon】

Reading List:
    Link
    Satou kills.
    He kills and cooks and craft stuffs and tours the world and kicking ass and throwing coconuts.