Discussion Death march, Satou's personality

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by nanda322, Sep 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. nanda322

nanda322 [Self-Proclaimed Pervert] [Yandere Sect Disciple]

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure someone already has discussed it elsewhere but I'm too lazy to search, read and add my opinion afterwards.

I wanted to ask others what they feel about the way he thinks in marriage. So far he is very fixated on Aze and won't consider others around him. It is very irritating because there are a lot of women/girls that would happily marry him right away.

He is 30 years old (his mind is) and I do not think he is one to not see that there are many who are in love with him. Yet he acts like he can't see them. Even after Aze presented that condition, he was still thinking about roundabout ways.

The 100 women thing is rather excessive but what about the 10-15 women around you. Will you just marry Aze alone and make those just hang around you? I apologise those who dislike harems but I rather like them as a perverted male and I hate to see heart breaking stories.

Oh and about how he hates to see war and mass killings and refusing to stain his hands with blood. I think the author should take the step and make him a bit more in the dark side. Sticking to "Japan's" ideals in a fantasy world where he intends to stay is rather sickening.

2. Frozen ink

Frozen ink Legally had harem『Cathulu』Power of Love & Evil』

Reading List:
    Link
    he's fine with the harem idea already~ his current is demi god after all

ADABANA likes this.
  3. AHKoT

AHKoT [FA sect] [2nibyou] [ReverseEpi] [Htrap]

Reading List:
    Link
    You just too naive ......
    Of couse a normal person would hate war, dark side my ass, "Japan's" ideals my ass, had you seen war? Had you killed something bigger than a child before? Had you really tainted yourself with blood?
    NO! YOU HADN'T DONE ANY OF THAT ..... I DON'T WHO YOU ARE BUT I KNOW IT THE TRUE.....
    WHAT WRONG WITH DON'T WANT TO TAIN WITH BLOOD? NO ONE WANT THAT. DO YOU WANT THAT? IF YOU DO THEN PLEASE VISIT A MENTAL HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY, PLEASE....
    WHAT WRONG WITH HIM LOVE ONE PERSON? ISN'T THAT SOMETHING SHOULD BE WELCOMED
    I do like harem BTW and I don't want to see other heroines forgotten but your post just make me so mad because I don't understand how you can talk about war and bloody stuff like that? Do you know how many people suffer from war? Can you answer me that?
    Seriously, I don't really rant so much like this but your post just so ........... ugh I hate it!!!

4. MazinKeima

MazinKeima Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would say go with what Satou want. It's not like he leave them hanging or anything. Satou always politely imply that he don't want to marry anyone else but they still decided to hang around Satou so they should be able to accept his decision.

And after all those chapters it's kinda obvious that Satou gonna give in to the harem plan.

Westeller and Upheaval like this.
  5. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    chill. . . it's bad for the health. . . but you said what i want to say. . hahaha well must he's folly of youth. .. or too much xianxia. . . . . .

HappyNeet and FranckOA like this.
  6. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude chill, its a novel bruh. We come to the novel to escape our very peachy and lawful lives. Its ok to let go a bit here, probably. Its alright to state your opinion, but no caps please, you sound like a madman.

And yes, i read a lot of Xianxia. Also I just want to point out. Has there been people who watched an action movie where the good guy killed the villain and felt sad because someone died, or did you just go meh and thought it was ok since its a movie.

laplacian likes this.
  7. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    It was accumulated anger I guess .... after seeing so many people like this I just have to let it out
    maybe I have read too much xianxia too

8. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah that because my country is on the verge of war

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  9. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry to hear that. Not a lot I can say since I won't know what it feels like so any other words sound rather fake.

AHKoT likes this.
  10. ADABANA

ADABANA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he just be ichika who I F!!KING HATE No DESPISE

whoops sorry wrong forum

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  11. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if you say that I also don't know what to answer :V

12. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a recuring instances that he should not be the one to talk. There instances of hypocritical humor.

13. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha the post kinda derailed. My fault :D

14. AHKoT

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't that mine fault though?

15. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    and hell why can't i enter fake fruit translation? it says that account suspended!?
    wooot!?
    is it my account or his/her account?
    i wish fot satou to fix this!!!
    and for me aze-san is good!!
    and hell why ichika?
    he ain't anything like ichika!
    Satou got plessuring skill!!! but no points in it. . .
    ichika? hell 0
    while Satou is even afraid that there will be hi-humans being born. . . ahem always in tthe whole. . . hebehehe
    well good thing there is none so far. . .

16. nanda322

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's Ichika??

17. Nimroth

Nimroth Someone

Reading List:
    Link
    First of all not all the members of his "harem" are love interests, some like Tama and Pochi are more like daughters at this point, and Liza more like a follower/disciple.
    Secondly is it really that strange to care more about friendship than love?, even if he do chose to accept the harem route I'm pretty sure he would want to let it take time to allow all the members of it to be fully sure of their feelings.
    Well and personally I feel that a 15+ love harem seem terrifying rather than desireable, even for the male...

18. LivingCorpse

LivingCorpse Half-dead Neighborhood's Undead

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not because Satou is ignoring their feelings or don't know about it. He noticed it, but he can't make a move on them since simply he saw them as kids. I mean his actual age is in his late twenties while most of them are about 12-18 years old, for Mia's case she looks like 12 year old, Heck, I remember Nana is actually just around 2 years old. As for Hikaru, he sees her more like little sister than prospective lovers. So it just a matter of morality on his part. But I remember him saying that he would make a move on Lulu if she were 5 years older.

Also about war, I think it's normal for most people to think like that. They hate it, but they don't want to have anything to do with it if it's isn't their problems. It actually more realistic for people to just ignore something troublesome if it has nothing to do with them than taking part in the it just for no reason at all.

It's not just Japanese, I believe everyone thinks like that. If not, we will need more than two hands to count the number of world wars since the first one.

Westeller likes this.
  19. _Selutu_

_Selutu_ 灭世魔尊

Reading List:
    Link
    This.

War isn't a good thing, or something simple. It never was. War is just a so-called 'legitimate' reason for slaughter. Most people that have seen some of the results of it are not fine with the idea. OP compares it to Xianxia... Where most of the MC is born in that kill or be killed world, and even in those cases, most of them don't wage wars, and just have small scale fights.

Westeller likes this.
  20. Yukkuri Oniisan

Yukkuri Oniisan 『Procrastinator Archwizard Translator and Writer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Ichika Orimura (織斑 一夏, Orimura Ichika ) is the main protagonist of the Infinite Stratos series

He is an archetypal of harem character that more dense than the supermassive black hole at the center of the galaxy.

Lucky777 and nanda322 like this.