LCD Death March (WN)

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Parth37955, Dec 12, 2015.

1. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder, how many questions has satou already solved with his research?

Paps likes this.
  2. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it only counts if you tell other people the answers. Otherwise, i think his trip into space could fill half a medium sized, no maybe a small sized, library with all the answered age old questions. Then there's the stuff he got answered by Ban's group, and John Smith...so maybe the first few rooms, and a couple in the back, of Karion's fancy archive can be resolved.

Paps likes this.
  3. anteopta

Reading List:
    Link
    the gods should roughly know that he has many answers to those questions, therefor Karion's reaction: "he already solved so many, i can't give trails to others if he solves all" or "no point testing someone who has already solved so many".

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  4. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention the new questions he is forming with his investigation, when he guets stumped.

5. Anon_711

Anon_711 Dress Break - Level(Max)

Reading List:
    Link
    Watch, it will be something left over from the previous heroes, like "What is the recipe for pizza...?"

CountryMage, nazmulm and Paps like this.
  6. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Be careful. Letting Tama torture someone might awaken something in that someone.

Arbalest and Paps like this.
  7. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It is a dredfull path ahead of such a person!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    plot twist :It s the heretical version of pizza.

9. Shade Serpent

Shade Serpent Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will Satou go and crush Saga Empire? It'll soon be clear they're creating vampires using one of the summoned heroes unique skills.

10. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Then Satou travel through time and assist Hikaru then he realised it would mess up the timeline too much thus he only assist in the shadow. Turns out Hikaru would have been much worst it weren't for Satou.

John Maverick and Paps like this.
  11. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Even so it would be cruel of him to been there and not fully support her, and letting her expierence all those sad movements that she has.

12. Temperans

Temperans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Messing up those moments would mean changing who Hikaru is, so it might be for the worst if he just goes and tries to "help" her (worse case she dies do to stuff and things).

13. Bakanogami

Bakanogami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At this point Satou doesn't have any evidence implicating the empire directly, and has no leads as to the last hero's abilities, and no way to find him on the map so long as he stays in Yuika's old subspace. Maybe he'll get something from surveilling Travayalan or whoever in the next few chapters, we'll see.

I'm kind of dubious, though. It leads back to the unknown head of the mysterious group rather than the Empire specifically. Considering that group seems to have been responsible for stuff going all the way back to the first labyrinth at the start of the series, he's probably going to be one of the last bosses and I doubt we'll see Satou take him down until it looks like the series is heading to an end.

Paps likes this.
  14. Shade Serpent

Reading List:
    Link
    Arisa told Satou to create a resurrection spell. Why hasn't he already? He just need to disassemble the sacred treasure and figure out the mechanism, then create a spell based on that. It'll just be one of his many absurd feats: killing a god, instant killing demon lords, and fighting space monsters.

15. anteopta

Reading List:
    Link
    that sacred treasure most likely relys on holy magic that is bound to a god (in this case Tenion), so i don't think it will be so easy to remodel that spell, but he will most likely manage somehow

16. Shade Serpent

Reading List:
    Link
    Satou already has a bit of divinity. Just take out the god slaying sword, absorb its powers, become a god, then go marry that high elf.

17. Temperans

Temperans Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    lol as if it were that simple. From what I hot from the story gods are beings powered by faith, so taking divine energy might make you more divine (Ex: Holy beast vs regular beast) it doesn't make you a god. The fact Aze suggested what she did is probably cause god of [insert creation noun here] is one of the easiest methods, besides straight up hacking the system like Satou is trying to do.

18. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It means changing who she is now, but he has known her from before she got transported to that world, and lets admit it, the her now wouldn't change at all in Satou adventures if she was the same as before been summoned. I mean I just don't think Satou is the type of guy that would leave her crying and suffering just to fullfill some agenda, he migth not be the type to delve to mutch in past pain, but he won't act clueless if he sees her in pain and can help her.
    Don't forguet that before marryiend her he needs to marry 100 girls first, Azu was the one to said that. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

19. Neiri

Neiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, I remember Azu said she would give him the way to became a god as only a god can marry a high elf. So if he became a god without the 100 then it still good.

Paps likes this.
  20. Paps

Paps Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That was her condition, he said that he will try first without the demand and she was clearely joking, but I am sure that she would even be his wingman for him to actually guet those 100.