Recommendations Death Note Fanfictions

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    Give me the darkest, most tragic ones you have, with mesmerizing stories.
    • If not complete at least 20 ch if complete 15 is enough.
    • Mc should be either detached/apathetic/cynic just as they're perfect. :blobwoah:
    I only found these two masterpieces I read so far so you have them for reference:
    1. Oggetto
    2. Twenty-Three Percent
    Ps.: can be FL/ML do not care but harem is a no-no or detective mc I have no interest in those

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  2. meliori

meliori [in a dark tunnel seeing light from afar]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh man I'm following Oggetto for years getting very sadly months apart updates but always a masterpiece
    My favorite DN fanfictions are disappearing for some reason, can't find them anymore.

I don't remember what this story about or why I said I liked it years ago but go ahead and try?
    The Conductor

Lehiye likes this.
  3. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Appreciated :blobmelt:

4. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Had these two lucky finds hope they will be good ~ :blobuwu:
    (Crossing fingers for it not to be gay...)

Another Life
    Light was seven when he ran away from home. He was seven when he found a panda looking child. Light was seven when he was finally accepted for who he was.
    L was ten when he became the world's greatest detective. L was eleven when he found a brown-haired child covered in dirt. L was eleven when he made his first friend.
    (Confrimed gay in the first chapter so read whoever wants it as am not)

Sing To Me
    L's life has never been easy. Especially when you're a four year old trying to survive in Tokyo.
    L's childhood before he met Watari.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2022
  5. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Chasing The Moon (Death Note):
    Seven year old Yagami Tsuki's life is turned upside down when his family is suddenly killed in a senseless robbery. Since he is one of the brightest young minds in Japan, he is found and taken in by Wammy's House. He is gifted with the alias of 'Light', because his mother had always told him he was her light. Despite the competitive atmosphere and the trials and tribulations the school has to offer, Light manages to live life as a prodigy. As a perfect son, wanting to make his parents proud from wherever they may be. Light ignores the gaping hole in his heart, he ignores the loss of his family.
    But one day, he finds a news article talking of a supernatural force who is taking justice into their own hands, Kira. Light scoffs at the notion, thinking that supernatural powers are impossible. Until he sees that his parents have been avenged by Kira. Until he sees the black notebook.
    He learns about Kira's powers, and starts questioning the justice he has been taught since he was born. He watches his friends fall, and become afflicted by trauma the institution he grew up in has manufactured. He feels something grow inside of him, something he can't ignore.
    He was always told that he was destined for greatness.

Death Note (Greek version) (Death Note):
    Have you ever wondered what if the world's greatest detective L Lawliet, had as a partner a 14-year-old girl?

6. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Dotencsure

Dotencsure Active Member

Reading List:
    Link