Spoiler Death Progress Bar (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by merode, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Man did I cry in one of the chapters where the atmosphere was quite heavy like it really was depressing and sad.
    The villa prepared by the old ghost for the lord is very good. The backyard has a swimming pool. There is a small garden by the swimming pool. There is a cartoon wooden kennel in the corner of the garden. It looks very new and exaggerated. It should be just a decoration. There is no real pet in it.

When they arrived, the medical staff and rescuers were carefully removing the roof and walls of the kennel. The people outside could only faintly see the broken crevices from the top of the kennel and see the inside of the kennel. The scene, but it is just this, it is enough to make people shocked.

It was a hand, bloody, squatting on the ground in the upper right corner of the kennel. There was no finger on it, leaving only a bare palm.

When I entered the heart, I instinctively bent down and caught the eyes of Lian Jun.

Lian Jun was in a wheelchair, not high enough. In fact, he didn’t see anything at all. He was stunned when he suddenly caught his eyes, but he quickly reacted to the reason for doing so, and he took his hand. Tightly, I couldn’t help but say it again: "When you enter, go out and change

into five." When the time was slightly converging, he held his hand and refused. He shook his head and said, "I am fine, first. Let’s take a look at it in the past.”

Their efforts, Yu Yi and Yu San have already leaned against the kennel, and the medical staff and rescuers have completely opened the kennel, revealing the people lying inside, and then everyone is silent. The suppression of the heavy atmosphere is pervasive.

"The doctor can't save it." The doctor was full of sadness and couldn't bear it. He shook his head and said, "Give him some painkillers, at least let him go a little easier." The

doctor is a L-country, and he speaks the local language. But when he pushed the prince closer and saw the appearance of the deputy lying in the kennel, he probably guessed what the doctor said.

At this time, the deputy lying on the kennel floor could not be regarded as a person. It was probably to stuff him into the kennel. The person who hurt him was madly ruining his body and licking one of his eyes.

Judging from the various wounds on the deputy's body, he suffered a lot of other tortures before being disabled. And he was looking blue and purple, and his mouth was foaming. It was obvious that he was fed a high probability except for the injury. Poisoned.

When Fei Yujing saw the appearance of the deputy, he quickly turned his head and raised his hand to cover the lower half of his face. His face was terrible.

When I stepped into the wheelchair armrest, I couldn't say a word. My heart was heavy, and I also raised a hate. I hate how someone would be so cruel to the same kind.

The scene was a repressed silence. It was probably that the doctor’s vainly wounding and feeding the medicine recalled a little consciousness. The deputy who had lost his eyes suddenly turned his head, his eyes moved, and he saw his eyes in the wheelchair. Suddenly lit up, the body struggled and moved, ambiguously said: "I... I have not betrayed the ghost brothers... They... I want to use my brothers' lives to force me to lead, lead you over... I, I don't... Jun ...June less... Help me with the ghost brother... Say, sorry... I don’t have the life of the brothers, keep it... it’s a gun, a gunfire...”

His tongue seems to have been hurt, saying When there was blood coming out, I couldn’t take it anymore. I took a deep breath and couldn’t bear to watch it.

Lian Jun suddenly stood up and walked to the side of the deputy. He squatted down and touched the position of the deputy's heart. He looked at the eyes of the deputy and said, "I will help you to tell you, the other brothers who are detained, I will also Help save it, you can rest assured." The

deputy heard the expression suddenly relaxed, the light gathered in the eyes was faint, the eyes slowly closed, the sound was inaudible: "I... believe you... thank you..."

Under the palm of the hand, the weak heartbeat gradually disappeared. Lianjun stopped for a long time before retracting his hand. He looked at the body of the deputy, did not move, and did not speak.

"There is no sign of life." The doctor was saddened to announce that he had given up the futile bandage.

He licked his teeth and couldn't help but whispered something.

On the third day, he couldn’t stand turning and wiped his face, his hands clenched his fists, and the paper that recorded the list of dead bodies in his hand was crumpled.

Picking up the body and eyes and watching a living person lose his life in front of his eyes, the impact of these two things is completely different. When the time is like a force, the wheelchair is generally released, and the body of the deputy is looked at, and the eyes are bleak and gloomy.

Everyone became more silent, and after helping to clean up the deputy's body, although they were still completing their respective work, the mood was obviously suppressed.

2. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oof this is gonna be too long for one post so it'll have to be broken down into several

The biggest thing is that Shi Jin rarely ever just thinks "okay I forgive you" and it's all bam done. But the easiest would be Xiang Aoting-- he later while in military training in police academy asked a "hypothetical scenario from his dream": why did Aoting disappear after saving him in past life? Aoting explains that if that's the case, he probably got punished for using military resources for private purposes. That made Shi Jin realize that Aoting didn't disappear because he thought the job was done after saving him; he was being punished. That also like.... reduced Shi Jin's progress bar for some reason, and they later find out that it's because Shi Jin also had misgivings against himself (am I reading this correctly?) because of all these emotional pains.

With Li Jiuzheng it's a bit complicated...? Shi Jin never really says things outright but he was very nice to Jiuzheng later on. If I don't remember it wrong, after their first terrifying encounter, Jiuzheng got psychiatric help and met him again on his birthday?? Took him out to eat on the behalf of the brothers. Turns out they (he?) got Shi Jin a sports car and an apartment nearby. Jiuzheng tried to make a birthday meal and was visibly beating himself up from not having it be perfect. Later on when Shi Jin was going back to the island with Lian Jun he invited him (by making a 5 mins time limit for Jiuzheng to choose LOL classy) and they went. He took Jiuzheng to have fun and get some normal people experience. While playing in the forest a snake almost bit Shi Jin and Jiuzheng absolutely went batshit and started beating it up with a rock. It was a bloody mess and Jiuzheng was having a mental breakdown like "Xiao Jin don't be scared of me" but Shi Jin just treated it as him saving him. I think that was the point Shi Jin realized his brother, while still mentally fragile, had become hm... not just on his side, but also emotionally FOR him? There was no explicit mention of forgiveness, but after that he never questioned that Jiuzheng is there for him and has no motives.

3. namio

namio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That bit was just so.... terror :sweating_profusely:
    The writing really shone tho, and I like that it humanized the people. Can't Play Chess really did well with this novel.

Cherrypopper and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  4. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    I cried again even if this novel has sweet moments there are equally sad moments where you have so much anger filled in your mind that you want to smash the villain into pulp for being so disgusting and despicable.Its actually a whole chapter as I can't take a snippet to make you understand how horrible Xu Chuan , Xu Jie And Shi Xingrui are
    Under the inspiration of the time, the prison guard came in and gave Xu Chuan a handcuff, and poured two glasses of water in.

When I entered the cup, I didn't talk, and I waited quietly for Xu Chuan to sort out the emotions.

Xu Chuan hand trembled to touch the photo on the desktop, looking at the simple text of the child in the photo. After a while, he said: "When I was young, I used to be like this... When I met him, he was already Very bad, it turns out that he still has such a healthy time... It’s so good, it’s good.”

When he drank a sip of water, he still didn’t speak.

When the room was quiet, Xu Chuan stared at the photo for a long time before finally recovering from calmness. Carefully put the photo under his hand and look forward to it. Asked: "What do you want to know?"

When you put in the water cup, you put all the weight on it. Emotional eyes said: "I want to know who was behind the scenes who led you to buy the fierce werewolf, don't tell me

Xu Tianhua, I don't believe it." Xu Chuan blinked , bowing his head and avoiding his confrontation, said : "I can't tell you this."

Actually still want to fool.

"What I want to know most is this." When he entered the minute, he took out a photo from his pocket and directly buckled it on the table. He said, "Xu Chuan, I guess my dad must have told you." When Mr. Jane was in adolescence, there was a period of obesity because of treatment, just like when I was adolescent."

Xu Chuan looked up again and looked at the photos in his hand, a pair of incredulous and stubborn When I lived in the mood, I said, "No, you must be lying to me, obviously..."

When I saw his reaction, I was in my heart. Sure enough, people like Shirui are absolutely not telling others that he used to be too ugly because of his appearance, and he was embarrassed to escape such a shameful thing.

Xu Chuan did not know more than he had imagined.

His mind turned around and interrupted Xu Chuan's words, and once again became aggressive: "What is it clear? My father is too much. My perfect replica is too disgusting. After I have the appearance of Mr. Jane, I don't cherish it. Destroyed? Xu Chuan, you hate me, hate me for ruining the perfect image of your sweetheart in your mind, but you are wrong, your sweetheart is actually a not too good fat man when I am so big. Also, I hope that you understand one thing, I am not self-defeating to fatten myself, but my father deliberately fattened me, you guess, why should my father raise me?"

"You shut up "Xu Chuan's heart shocked, I really wanted to refute his words, but looked at the photos he had in his hands, and understood that what he said was probably true."

"Xu Chuan, you know, in this room, you have no right to let me shut up." When the time came into a cold response, there was no room left.

Xu Chuan froze, and after a long while, there was a sudden collapse of the face, and he bowed his head and said: "Why didn't he mention this to me, I am not his friend... Why don't he say..." It is completely avoiding the fact that the time is deliberately fattening, as if it is unacceptable.

What he wants is that he collapses, and his finger clicks on the photo at hand. He said, "Because Mr. Jane is different from you, he never uses his own suffering to make chips and take warmth from others. Xu Chuan, you tell I want to know, I will tell you what you want to know. Give me the answer, otherwise I will leave immediately."

Xu Chuan moved his eyes and looked at the photos of his men, showing a struggling look, and finally like the next set What determination is the same, look up and look forward to the time, said: "I want to see the photo in your hand."

"You give me the answer first." Time does not compromise.

Xu Chuan looked at him, as if he could not accept that he used this face to express such indifference and cruel expression on himself. He took a deep breath and turned

his head. The throat was moving and he replied: "Not Xu Tianhua." The eyes are not moving.

"Yes... your mother's mother, Xu Jie." Xu Chuan finished, looked up and looked forward, said, "Don't be too surprised, I know that you are dependent on your brothers, but those who want to harm you... He said that half of it was stuck, because when he entered the face, he did not reveal the surprise he expected. Instead, he took a pair of "surely".

When I entered the heart, I really felt the "sure" and "it seems to be so". There is also a kind of plot in which the dust finally settles. On the sight of Xu Chuan, I didn’t mean anything. : "What do you do with this expression? You think that there is not enough information to prepare. I will come over and talk to you. Continue to say, I want to know all the truths of the year."

Xu Chuan was hit, and he carefully looked into the time. A moment, said: "You have changed too much. When you last met, you are just a fool who knows that he is stupid behind his brother.

It is not a fool to be against me." Xu Chuan is a lawyer. The mouth is really poisonous.

When I entered the cold, I deliberately licked the photo and said, "So you just tried to provoke the situation. I hope that I don’t want to be too close to them. Oh, no, it seems that you want to help. I am the same, I can understand very well, you have no goodwill for my 'counterfeit goods'."

Xu Chuan's eyes are fixed in the hands of his photo, the palm of his hand slowly make a fist.

"Let me think about it, you seem to have said such a sentence at the time, 'You actually sit with a sigh of relief, ridiculous, it’s so ridiculous', so you let me run, I don’t want to see Mr. Jane. I am very similar, when I am very similar to my dad, we are sitting together, which makes you feel very uncomfortable? Xu Chuan, you are very embarrassed, between you and my dad, Mr. Jan is obviously more concerned My dad."

"He doesn't deserve!" Xu Chuan suddenly broke out, got up and wanted to grab a photo when he grabbed it. When he picked up the photo, he turned it back and turned the photo directly.

The Jane Jinwen, a young and fat version, was printed in the eyes of Xu Chuan.

Xu Chuan's movement suddenly froze, and when he entered the situation, he knocked on the door of the visiting room. When the prison guard came in, he said, "Come on him again, he wants to attack me."

The prison guard stepped forward and took Xu Chuan back, and the action was rude.

Xu Chuan was once again restrained, his expression became ugly, and his eyes were still staring at the hand holding the photo.

When he was caught, he sat back and put his hand under his eyelids. He took the photo of Jane’s child in front of him and buckled it again. He put it together with the photos of Jane’s childhood, right. Xu Chuan looked at the line of sight and said: "My dad really does not deserve to sit next to Mr. Jane, but the same, you do not deserve to have Mr. Jane's photo. Xu Chuan, think clearly, provoke me, you can not get any benefit . "

Xu Chuan struggle, want to keep photos, but useless, into the picture when away could only watch, like when the brain recall just a sweep of the young Jane into the text, stalemate for a long time, finally spoke and said: "Yes, I don't deserve it... At the beginning, I was approaching the essay with a scornful attitude. I was sure to notice the essay, so he didn't want to tell me too much about the past. He always kept a polite stay for me. The distance blocked... I don’t deserve it, but Shih Shui is obviously more damn than me. He has failed the essay and hurts the essay. He should live forever in the chase of vain, why are you born! Why? "To meet him you are on the mind of the executioner destroy everything!!

Into watching his malice and anger when, nodded his photographs, he said:"? So that's what you and I want to harm Mrs collusion with just cause Because my birth satisfies the chaotic pursuit of the time? Because of my face? My depressed feelings have nowhere to vent, and I am angered to the innocent child, you are really weak and despicable. Xu Chuan, Mr. Jane knows you Is it a vicious appearance?

Like a slap in the face, Xu Chuan’s expression is stiff, and the high-spirited mood quickly falls back, leaning down against the chair.

“I don’t have time to spend so insignificantly with you. . "Time into the mouth again, the tone is cold," tell me what I want to know, otherwise I will go back to the B city this time, I will go to the tomb of Mr. Jane and Mr. Jane immediately, talk to them about what you did and do now. Good thing under. "

" No! Don't bother them! I promised to take care of his family! Xu Chuan immediately looked up, the mood seemed to collapse again, and the expression actually had a trace of panic.

Shi Jin said: "From the perspective of blood relationship, I should be regarded as the family of Mr. Jane."

Xu Chuan settled, looked at his expression, and quickly moved his eyes because of his appearance, silent for a while, said: "Give me ten minutes, I will tell you everything."

When he entered, he did not say that he got up and left, as if he had left the photo on the table unintentionally, and went straight out.

Xu Chuan looked at the table, clearly close to the eyes, but the photos that could not be touched at all, the emotions in the eyes were extinguished, and finally all belonged to the darkness.

Shi Jin and Yu Er chatted outside, and after ten minutes, they pushed the door of the visiting room again, went to the opposite side of Xu Chuan, and pressed his arm to the two photos.

Xu Chuan’s expression has returned to calmness. He gestured to his hand and said: “This is untied.” It’s

not difficult for him to get up, and he got up and shouted in.

The situation returned to the original point again, the two were sitting opposite each other, and there was a glass of water in front of them, but the atmosphere between the two was finally no longer so arrogant.

"The person who wants to harm you is Xu Jie...and me." Xu Chuan spoke up and raised his hand to hold the cup in front of him. He didn't look at the time, and said in a plain tone, "You said you want to know all the truths of the year. Ok, I will tell you all, I only hope that after listening to you, don’t use my broken things to disturb the peace of mind.”

Time is right: “Yes, I promise you.”

Xu Chuan looked at him. Then I took a sip of water and said, "I believe in you, you are different from everyone in the family... I already knew."

... It’s

like guessing, when Xu Chuan was in time. Under the arrangement, deliberately approached Jane. Interest and curiosity, this is why Xu Chuan is willing to take the job. But Xu Chuan did not expect that this curiosity actually lost his life.

Jane Jinwen is really a very good person. It took only one year. Xu Chuan really took Jane Jinwen as a friend, and gradually learned from the side the entanglement between Shishui and Jane.

Xu Chuan was more utilitarian and had no conscience than the current Xu Chuan. The depressive family life made him eager to succeed. Therefore, although sympathy was swayed in the slogan, he still chose the interests, did not inform the truth of Jane’s text, and even allowed the truth. Shi Xingru borrowed his name and contacted Jane.

Sometimes emotional changes, even I will not be aware of it. When Xu Chuan discovered that his feelings for Jane Jinwen had changed, Jane Jinwen had not had much time. Probably knowing how long I can't hold it, Jane Jinwen suddenly took the initiative to find Xu Chuan and said something that made Xu Chuan almost scared.

"He said, I know." Xu Chuan said that this pinched the cup, the voice is finally no longer calm. "I dare not ask him what he knows. I ran away directly, so I will swell the next day." When courage came back to talk to him, the doctor said that he had passed away. You know, I am going to the hospital at 8:00 in the morning. The doctor said that he stopped his heartbeat at 7:00 in the morning, and it was an hour, an hour... I didn't see his last side, I couldn't figure out what he knew."

Frowning, I felt a little uncomfortable.

"He must have realized that he couldn't live for a long time before he came to me specifically, but I ran." Xu Chuan took a deep breath and stabilized his voice, and continued, "I missed the opportunity to say goodbye to the text, but Shi Xingrui Actually not, the civilization has been so uncomfortable, but still left a farewell letter to Shirley. Why, according to what is the time for Russell? In the letter, I hope that when I hope in the letter, I can get rid of the shadow of the past. Happiness, is he worthy? He doesn't even admit that he can't admit it, he should live in pain forever!"

"I didn't give the letter to the time, the letter was burned by me." Xu Chuan suddenly cold expression Staring at the eyes of the cup full of cold eyes, said, "Not long after that, Xu Jie's parents did not know where I heard that I was mixed well, and I contacted my parents, I hope I can help. Xu Jie

looked for a better job." When the eyes moved, the expression was serious, and the focus was on.

"I don't want to help, a group of people who bullied my parents' garbage in the past, a group of garbage that is thousands of times better than my parents. Now I have to ask for help." Xu Chuan said coldly, his thoughts have been completely pulled over. "But I finally helped. My dad was soft, I can't beat him."

Xuchuan promised to help Xu Jie to arrange work, but he didn't care. He just wanted to find a company that worked hard. Xu Jie sent it. However, Xu Jie himself had a very purposeful investment in Ruixing, and looked for opportunities to make a fuss with Shih, saying that Xu Chuan is her brother.

It was not long before I lost the Jane Jinwen at the time. I was psychologically dependent on Xu Chuan, a friend who could recall Jane Jinwen with him. I heard that Xu Jie was Xu Chuan’s sister and immediately hired Xu Jie as an assistant.

When I heard this, I was surprised. So Shi Xingrui knows the relationship between Xu Jie and Xu Chuan? Later, when the line has been guarding against Xu Chuan, should he care about the relationship between him and Xu Jie?

"I was very angry at the time. I understand that Xu Jie has long been interested in the potential of Ruixing. I want to step on me as a springboard and enter the top of Ruixing. I am looking for a time to tell him that my relationship with Xu Jie is not Ok, I hope he can dismiss Xu Jie, or don’t let Xu Jie be an assistant in this important position, but after listening to it, he said that the operating company can’t do everything by himself. Xu Jie has good ability and can stay.” Xu Chuan sneered Very ridiculous, "His selfishness can be, my selfishness will not work, and Shirui is a double-labeled bastard."

Shijin saw his expression in his eyes, guessing that he was completely dissatisfied with Shiliuru here. .

"Xu Jie finally became the assistant of Xingrui. Her ability is really good, but her ambition is not small. She not only looks at the potential of Ruixing, but also looks at the time, and wants to be the president of Ruixing. "Xu Chuan's smile has become somewhat malicious and meaningful," she said, "I came to ask for help, and said that I want to replace the person in the heart of the line, and I am with the time, I just can't stand it." The pair clearly did the disgusting thing, but he wanted to dress up with the sacred, and he helped her with a hand."

Time frowned and looked at him.

"Xu Jie looked for an opportunity to climb the bed when she was going to climb, but she still had a safe period of pregnancy. Of course, Shirui did not want to be responsible, but how can I not persuade him? I even took it into the text. Advise him to have a new life, don't let the text die and worry about him. Shiliu is very contradictory, he also wants to break free from the endless pain, so I listened to my suggestion, decided and Xu Jie Try it."

When I was stunned, I didn't expect Xu Jie to be tempted by the time, but to play the game. Xu Chuan also became an accomplice. It is no wonder that in the women who are all in the time, only she does not have a similar place with the original mother, that is, Jane Jinwen. It turned out that she was not a substitute for the time, and at that time, she did not move to find a substitute. idea.

"It's very interesting. If you have a child, you will no longer be able to miss the extravagant essay." Xu Chuan looked at the time, smiled smugly and surprised, and soon, his smile It slowly faded and became gloomy. "But I didn't expect Xu Jie to be so wasteful. It was too late to be able to make a timely trip. Not only did she not get married during pregnancy and time, but also after dying, because of what damn Postpartum depression, said that she and I designed the things to go out."

Time into the frown, remembered that after the line from this, began to crazy to find a substitute for the child's behavior, guessing the last conscience in the heart, It was the betrayal of Xu Chuan’s friend and the disappearance of a false new student.

"When Shirui was completely mad, he guessed my feelings about the essay, realized his betrayal of the feelings of the essay, accepted the incompetent place to bring the children out of the place with Xu Jielian, and kicked me out. The management of Ruixing.” Xu Chuan’s tone has changed back to calm, quite a bit of boring taste. “He probably checked the situation of my family and Xu Jie’s family and found that we actually have contradictions, so we made a hate. It was itch, but he decided that he couldn't help it - he actually spent money to support Xu Jie's family, because he knew that the family that I least liked was the biggest revenge for me. And he also put I stayed and let me watch Ruixing take off step by step, but I can't get involved anymore. He is arrogant and crazy, but he does have the ability. I have no choice but to stay, and must be single-minded for him. work because I need to contain Xu Jie, she ruined my career, I have to let her life unable to reach her dream, as long as my wife one day president, she would not even think about when the Swiss line! " "

you It’s crazy.” Shijin shook his head and couldn’t understand their thoughts.

Xu Chuan heard a chuckle and said: "How good is crazy, what the madman does, can best step on people's pain. You look at Xu Jie, she didn't get the recognition until she died, not even in the Ming Swiss plane and when the line something to do, until by Wright's death, she can play by Wright 'wife' of power and prestige when a playing her, how ridiculous ah, you feel very fun? "

into silence when, had Admitted that the practice of Ruixing and Xu Chuan is very embarrassing.

"She Xu Jie not only does not want to be the president of Ruixing, but she does not want to be the only woman who is the only woman in the time. When she was born, she was the only child." Xu Chuan’s words turned, and the voice was infected with malice. I said that Shishangrui is crazy. It’s very easy for crazy people to do crazy things. I found a woman whose side profile is very similar to a literary one. What makes people more happy is that her facial features are not at all Like a essay, her appearance does not tarnish the essay. Then I put the woman's dance performance poster on the table."

Time into the shock, I dare not look at Xu Chuan, said "It's actually you..." He always thought that the behavior of looking for a substitute for the time was his own initiative. Now, it seems that Xu Chuan intends to guide.

"What happened to me? If Shirley’s feelings about the article are firm enough, he will not be tempted at all." Xu Chuan responded coldly and suddenly bowed his head and avoided his sight, saying, "But when the line is actually more than I imagined more rational. He didn't rush to find the woman, but began to investigate the woman's situation, until she was ready, she went to meet her and made a deal with her. He wanted the woman to have a baby. The child must also be a son. I have to admit that on the level of madness, I will never be able to keep him. I just want him to fall into the chase of illusion, but he is perverted to create a child who is exactly the same as the essay. How is this possible? I watched him go crazy, watching him find another woman, watching Xu Jie jumped, but only because of the interests and can only recognize the teeth, after the revenge of the pleasure, only the emptiness in my heart. "

Xu Chuan tone lower down:" a few years later, when he was suddenly stopped by Wright's crazy, I think this is about it, four women and four children, enough to Mrs crazy, I Also a little tired... if everything How good it is to stop here, when the singer will train five children, I will help him pick a child other than Lai Chong as the heir to Ruixing, completely mad Xu Jie... but Your mother has appeared."

Time can't help but squeeze the cup.

"She is like a literary, appearance, temperament, and even a expression of expression, even the soft and kind temper, is particularly like a literary text." Xu Chuan raised his hand to support his face, the voice became dangerous, "time line Ruixiang is like a freshman, the whole person is full of radiance, I just look at him, I know that he is very happy. He wants to marry your mother, he does not even care about those children, and is looking forward to a new life. "

What have you done?" I couldn't help but ask.

"What did I do... I didn't do anything, what Xu Jie did." Xu Chuan suddenly looked up, looked at the time, smiled and ridiculed and happy, "Xu Jie finally knows that she will never be better than one." The dead person, and soon will not be able to compare with a perfect substitute, she is old, facing the flower-like cloud, she is simply mad, she looked at the time to bring the cloud into the cloud Heaven, watching the cloud into giving birth to you, looking forward to the time when Ruixiang abandoned other women and abandoned Yunjin and you, but she was disappointed, Yunjin is not the same, your child is not the same."

The heartbeat slowly speeds up, realizing that there are certain important things that I have neglected. I once again asked: "What did she do!"

"Nature and kind people are the most vulnerable." Xu Chuan puts a light voice on his face. There is a kind of excitement and distortion. "Your mother was protected too well by the time, and it was too badly deceived by the time. The fairy tale kingdom only broke a corner, and all the remaining goodness would be completely destroyed." Xu Jie has had postpartum depression, so she knows what the woman after production is afraid of. She makes a hole in your mother's love dream, and then screams, everything collapses, can not stand the reality of the simple princess, chose to end His own life."

Shijin was dizzy, only felt a slamming fire in his heart, burning him with no reason, could not help but pull around Xuchuan's collar, said with anger: " You still have no humanity! You have a head and a debt, because your own selfish desires, so many innocent people have been dragged down by water. My mother was less than twenty years old, and you actually killed her! You This group of damn metamorphosis!"

Little death suddenly panic, busy appease: "Go in, you calm, calm."

"Times!" Yan also immediately rushed in from the door, cold and cold Xu Chuan At a glance, when he hugged from behind, he dragged him out of the visiting room and forced the door of the visiting room.

When the brain that was overheated quickly calmed down after leaving the visiting room, he raised his hand and pressed his forehead. After a long exit, he said, "Sorry, I lost my mind." Although he was already mentally prepared, guess today. I won't hear anything pleasant, but after knowing that even Yunjin's death is not simple, he can't help but put himself into it and feel angry for the innocent people's injuries.

Too desperate, why can't a good person have a good ending.

"Don't apologize." He looked at his uncomfortable appearance, his brows wrinkled, and reached out and grabbed his hair. He said, "The apology and the price paid are the perverts that have done something wrong."

JoshyM62 and Cherrypopper like this.
  5. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    This snippet is so funny like when Shi Jin was in military school his classmate misunderstood something.
    The next day, Shijin deliberately went to the playground in advance, and then I saw the same advance in the same direction.

"Thank you for your mobile phone." When I leaned in, I handed my hat over.

I glanced at the mobile phone hidden in his hat. He smiled and took the phone back. He asked, "Is it

good to sleep last night?" "It's good, it doesn't hurt to get up this morning." When I answered, I put the hat back on my head and suddenly asked, "Is the first military training, will the military camp send medals and awards?" He

asked Ai Ting, and asked: "You want to do it." What? "

when a Progressive" want to give my boyfriend a little barracks specialty back. "chin-an, very domineering appearance," he deserves the best, so I want to give his best to get something back. "

Ting proud to Frowning, he reached for his hat and said: "What nonsense, you train for yourself."

When he was busy, he took care of his hat and added: "And don't know who it is, fierce when I first entered the barracks, his brother said to do, can not just be good, but if the best. "

the proud court hands meal, explained:" I did not mean, you ...... "

" line OK, when did you become so embarrassed?" Then straightened to see him and frowned, suddenly a serious expression, said, "Mahone, if I took first place in military training, you go back to the Air Force."

To the court proud moment, call him: "Small into..."

"Don't delay the future for me. The time for the soldiers to fight freely in their lives is too short. Compared to watching you trapped in such a military camp, I would like to see you flying in the blue sky." Looking up at him, he said seriously, "I want to be a brother when I am a child. It is just ordinary and powerful. You must do your best and become the most powerful one in the field you are good at. I will admit you."

Moved to the proud court, suddenly smiled, raised his hand and pressed hard on his head and said: "Well, I will try to let you recognize me."

When I stepped in and smashed his hand, I was annoyed and annoyed: "I said, don't touch your head, do you want to fight?"

Not far away, Luo Donghao looked at the " fighting and savvy" Xiang Ao Ting With the time, there are all kinds of messy love story titles like "the overbearing instructors fall in love with me", "rejoice in the family - from hate to like", "that makes the young man to become a long man", can not bear the land Take a step back, raise your hand and lick your chest - is it like this? The reason why the instructor likes to enter

the martyrdom is because of this... It’s been observed by both Ao Ting and Shi Jin that Luo Donghao’s unconcealed line of sight Look around.

Cherrypopper likes this.
  6. _shinigami_

_shinigami_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my understanding to their progress bar (might be wrong)

so basically lian jun's progress bar is mostly like 50% his enemies, 50% the poison in his body

and shi jin's progress bar is most likely
    90% his family, 30% of that is his relationship with his brothers, (when he was finally recognized as a good brother the 30% was cut off because of their protection), the 60% is shi weichong's mother who really intends to kill shi jin.
    the remaining 10% is shi jin himself. Shi jin who cannot free himself from the memories of his past is basically a ticking time bomb whose psychological balance has a great chance of tipping off.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
    Avrohom, Cherrypopper and Kleep like this.
  7. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read all the messages here but I can't seem to find an important spoiler.
    Can Lian Jun walk normally in the future chapters? Did MC and ML papapa without having to worry about his legs?? Is ML not much skinny anymore???

Eques and Veedah like this.
  8. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he can, but it will still take a while.

Dimension Breaker and Kleep like this.
  9. Dimension Breaker

Dimension Breaker Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, dear translator! Now another spoiler question would be did ML and the Guas as well as the brothers ever find out about MC's system and all the buff? What about the truth of the world like how MC was the original and then reincarnated and then transmigrated??

Eques likes this.
  10. Eques

Eques Translation machine (not)

Reading List:
    Link
    Shi Jin kinda comes clean to Lian Jun when he's drunk, so yes (they don't talk about it while he's sober but Lian Jun is smart and I think he figures out some things anyway). The Guas... no. The brothers - yes. I think someone already explained it here?
    Anyway,
    at the end of the novel, they have a dream about how the original Shi Jin's life ended and - recalling Shi Jin's several odd reactions - they figure out it wasn't just a dream. Which is why they proceed to beat each other up.
    Oh, but they shouldn't know about Xiao Si and buffs.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
    JoshyM62, Kleep and Dimension Breaker like this.
  11. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I started it because MC is silly and was brought by system's 'look for police uncle' (the reasoning was so logical it cracks me up).

But damn boy it's a roller coaster of feelings!

Licht Heiter and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  12. mangojelly

mangojelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can anyone tell what happens after chapter 114?? (except for the endings since there are lots of them from the previous posts ☺) thanks!!

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.