Spoiler Death Scripture

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by akki, Nov 13, 2018.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo~

I recently started this novel and while I see the potential of how good it can be I’m still a bit bored by it. So I’m hoping you can answer some questions for me to keep my interest in it.

1. What was the reason for mc’s family being killed?

2. What’s happened to the mc’s sister?

3. Has mc gotten his revenge yet? What chapters did it happen in? Does mc kill everyone from the Golden Roc Fort?

4. The novel has a romantic subplot tag. Who is the love interest?

I dunno if the answer to these have been revealed in the translated chapters yet so I’m creating this thread in the spoiler section.

Thank you~

2. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone?

3. Lil K.O

Lil K.O [Loki]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well my memory is a bit hazy and wasnt concentrating on that part but i think his family got killed cuase one of his dads old enemies hired them or it had something to do with his sister engagement
    His sister gets raped then killed, the master he gets is the one of the people who raped her and is also the person who worked as a spy for the castle
    He doesnt get reveage in the latest TL its still gonna be while, not sure when tho
    The love intrest is that female killer who he trains with lotus i think

4. Lurker of the dark

Lurker of the dark [Just a bored lurker]

Reading List:
    Link
    For the revenge part it is still far and distant as of the current chapter which is 372.The mc is getting set backed left and right and the castle treats him as a pawn piece.
    As for the romance part lotus is probably not the love interest as they fell out with each other when lotus betrayed the mc,thus I think the romantic interest would be shangguan ru

midnight reader likes this.