Spoiler Define The Relationship bl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GissellaRDBD, Mar 4, 2020.

1. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/define-the-relationship/

Description
    Carlyle’s family has always been in control for things such as marriage and love but one day Carlyle was diagnosed as an insensitive person. Carlyle was told to have s*x with anyone but Omega. He was then introduced to Ash Jones. Surprisingly, Carlyle and Ash had ever kissed each other 6 years ago on a new year’s eve.

“I’m doing this for the sake of Nick’s request. You don’t have to worry, I won’t fall for someone like you, anyway.”

Ash can’t remember Carlyle. Ash has someone he still can’t forget. At the place where they introduced each other (for the first time), Carlyle made Ash angry with his statement. Even though Carlyle is sure of himself that he won’t like Ash, he starts to give his heart to Ash eventually.

Whilst to Ash, Carlyle is just his s*x partner.

spoiler on how it's gonna be, and X that Ash doesn t remember when they first met.

gnyaa, ReaderReader, Leerin and 7 others like this.
  2. Chris615

Chris615 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh god, this is definitely going to be dramatic... I feel bad for Lyle:(

Scapezz likes this.
  3. alternate_ann

alternate_ann Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So from what I've read from the spoilers other people have provided, there's going to be a time where Carlyle would have enough and try to leave Ash. But once Ash remembers their first kiss on new years eve, he only cried begging Carlyle to take him back. Don't fully take my word for it, it's only what I've heard.

Source; https://www.mangago.me/home/mangatopic/13928105/

4. wasabisazzdafirst

wasabisazzdafirst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    btw this happened at the engagement party when lyle was engaged to an elite omega after their break up

[

First, I wanted to ask after you. Ever since I heard that I cried, I've been worried about that face. I also wanted to ask if he had eaten properly or if he was very upset. And he said he wanted to define a relationship that had been twisted from the beginning.….

……Carlyle?

With so many thoughts rushing up, Ash found a familiar face. I could see the sharp profile at a glance. The shoes stopped in place. My eyes opened wide. The heart that had stopped for a moment, soon began to beat at a frightening speed.

Carlisle was clear.

Blood circulated throughout the body with the heart that started beating painfully fast. The shoes scratched the floor. Carlyle turned her head as she took a step to move.

Calm gray eyes stared straight at Ash. Eyes are crossed. Carlyle's face was seen at a glance even though it was quite a long distance. I felt nauseous as if something I had pressed down on was exploding. Sad longing and unbearable joy were mixed at the same time.

"Carl……."

My lips are open. The name, which was wandering around without finding its owner, met the other person. Laughter permeated without even knowing if he was laughing. But Ash couldn't call Carlyle's name to the end.

This is because the eyes that I had encountered were cut off.

Carlisle, who looked at Ash with a dull, cold eye, turned away. Like you didn't see anything. There was no change in facial expression, as there was in the air.

Carlyle, who turned her head, turned her body just as it was. He continued to talk to the woman he was talking to and started walking outside the party hall. Perhaps a party planner.

Not understanding for a moment what happened in front of her eyes, Ash blinked.

Oh…….

My hair is white. I didn't think of this reaction. More painful than finding Carlisle's empty mansion, it was burning inside.

With a smiling face, Ash raised her hand. The hand that was smoothing his lips swept down his neck.

"Ash?"

Nick, who came from the phone, called him from behind. But I couldn't hear it properly. Ash, who managed to come up with something to say, said Nick without looking back.

"Nick, excuse me."

Before hearing the answer, Ash began to walk. The slow-moving bridge soon increased its speed.

330-331

My thighs are tense. His long legs widened the stride by clenching and loosening his fists.

At once across the banquet hall, Ash walked like a leap in the direction Carlyle disappeared. He chased the man in a hasty and nervous move. Otherwise, I thought I'd lose it.

Carlisle didn't go far. The woman next to him came back and passed by Ash. The glance at his face was also not caught by Ash's eyes. Only Carlisle was seen.

The whole body, unconscious, missed Carlisle.

The new look on Carlyle's back made it obvious. Carlyle's image was engraved on his mind without even realizing it. He missed the neat back of walking while texting him. I missed the past when I could approach him casually and hug him. I didn't know how much of a privilege it was to be able to reach a man like that.

Now, I wish I could do that.

Feeling about to cry, Ash stopped. Then he opened his mouth.

"Carlyle."

Ash's voice rang in the only long hallway. Without looking back, the man walking quietly stopped.

The sound of shoes that used to ring at regular intervals also stopped. The last few seconds passed. In a stifling silence, Carlisle turned slowly.

No different than before, I could see a blank face.

"Carlyle."

I called his name again. My throat is clogged. My throat ached and suffocated as if I had stuck something dry in my throat. Words that I thought were nothing but white volatilized.

It was hard to say a word, contrary to expectations. It didn't fit in with Ash Jones at all. It was hard to see him as a man who was always skilled and relaxed.

"Long time no see."

Carlyle's eyes stared indifferently at him at the slowly leaking horse. It's only three steps. Even though it was only that distance, Carlyle looked very far away.

Once again, there was a heavy silence. I couldn't even hear my breath. Inorganic gray eyes, unknown to what he was thinking, stared straight at Ash. After a long silence, Carlisle finally opened his mouth.

"Long time no see, Mr. Jones."

It was a hard and cold voice. The title, which indicates a clear distance from formal words, was painfully embedded in my ear. Ash laughed.

When I was asked to call my name, I remembered a voice that was awkward but finally corrected the name. I barely finished two months before I called your name.

It hurt.

"How have you been?”

In a soft voice, Ash asked. I took a step towards Carlisle, who was not moving. Carlyle's gaze stopped at his shoes and returned to its original place.

"What brings you here?"

Carlyle did not reply to a question of regards. The expression was still the same. It seemed to be blocked by a wall. With a businesslike tone, Ash chose a horse for a momentarily. I'm heartbroken.

There's no way to know what Carlyle was like. But if that's Carlisle's attitude toward others, it's clear that Ash has been receiving special treatment. I didn't know it was so precious.

"I'm here to tell you something."

Ash said calmly. With a sad smile on his face, he took another step toward Carlyle. Now the distance between the two is one step away. Carlisle lowered his gaze again. Carlyle, who was looking at the distance just before he reached, struck Ash with a dry voice.

"I'm sorry."

Words ensued.

"I don't think I'll have time to listen.”

In an apparent voice, Carlisle backed down. One step, and one step again. The sound of hard heels rang. Carlyle, who stepped back as much as Ash had walked, spoke to end the conversation.

"Then, get home safely."

"]

[

Carlyle turned around without asking any more questions. Looking at his cold back, Ash unwittingly reached out. Just like when running, mistaking the back of someone who didn't even know his name for Carlisle, his hand reached out urgently.

My fingers touched my wrist, which was shaking quietly. Weakly, but desperately grasped the wrist. The cool heat that was coming from it spread throughout the body. I even felt that my thirst, which was drying up, was relieved.

"Just a few seconds."

I could see Carlisle's eyes pausing. Still expressionless, Ash went straight on.

"That day, what were you going to say?”

Without giving him time to answer, Ash said again.

"I've been thinking about it. You said you wanted to tell me something. That's what he wanted to say when he came to pick me up."

I looked straight in the eye. Smiling hidden beneath a blank face, Ash spoke in a calm yet convincing voice.

"I don't think that was meant to end the meeting. I think it's the other way around."

With painful eyes, Ash laughed. He whispered apologistically, feeling sorry, guilt and affection.

"Did I make a mistake that day?”

What I said, did it hurt you? Then how many times have I hurt you?

"So……."

"Mr. Jones."

Carlisle, who seemed to leave him alone, slowly opened his mouth. The voice was still the same. With a cold voice, Ash's hand touched the back of his cold voice.

Slowly reaching out, one by one, took Ash's fingers off. The fingers that held my wrist slowly came off. After removing the index finger that had reached the end, Carlyle lowered her hand. Ash's hand, which held his wrist, fell into the air.

"You're wasting my time."

As if it was not worth listening to anymore, it was a firm voice. This horse hurt a little more painful. It was hard to do smiling eyes.

I couldn't see Carlyle's innermost thoughts. Then I felt distant. I felt as if there was no answer as if there was a wall everywhere. Has it ever been this difficult? Have you ever had such a hard time understanding someone's feelings?

But Ash soon recalled a painting in Kyle's hand. I remembered a blindingly dark blue and purple, and a smiling figure hidden by shadows. It also occurred to me that it was Carlisle who saved the painting.

I don't think anyone who has been looking for my mother's relics with such sincerity would have forgotten me so easily.

There will be people like that. Sometimes some love burns like fire, burns the soul, quickly ashes and runs out. Ash has also done so.

But for those who don't even date, the man in front of him who spent so much time searching for the painting, opened his mind very slowly. It took me two months to see a smile. It took a long time to be named. So I wanted to believe it.

The man still cares about Ash Jones.

With his sinking eyes, Ash shook his head. I erased my laughter.

"I'm sorry to disturb you."

It doesn't matter what mistakes either made to each other, or whether Ash tried to be considerate of him, it doesn'

"But I can't help it.”

The important thing was one emotion that he became convinced of.

"A person in love, often becomes a fool."

Because Ash Jones loves Carlisle,

"Don't you remember? There's only one time left, we'll meet."

Any wounds Carlyle would give, I'm ready to take.

"A contract is a contract. I don't think Carlisle is the one who doesn't do that for sure, do you?"

]

sorry for the shitty spoiler titles, i literally dk how else to title them

[

He was the eldest son of the countess who chose him for his engagement. Omega Joel Stewart was three years younger than Carlisle.

The Stuart family, who have been producing politicians and working for the munitions industry for generations, was determined to help his family, which had relatively few politicians.

]

My eyelashes trembled. A breath torn into thousands of branches squeezed through the cracks in his lips. My head was tingling. I felt dizzy. I couldn't understand what was happening before my eyes. A series of things that happened in a matter of minutes was all in question.

Why is Ash Jones here?

Carlisle kept his mouth shut at the spilling sentences without giving him time to list them properly. The wrist that was caught was burning like an invisible fire. It was like boiling oil, not blood, flowing through the veins. It hurt that much.

Are you sure…… is it real?

Carlisle laughed inwardly at the first eye contact. Too much delusion has developed into a pathogen and you're hallucinating. It was clear that the image of the man on the retina under the eyelids was now drawn in a different way.

Carlisle turned his eyes and tried to continue the conversation again. But I couldn't hear a single party planner recalling the last order of today's banquet.

Moving from place to place, Carlisle tried to forget the frightening vivid hallucinations he had just witnessed. But I couldn't. Hallucination was soon followed him by the auditory hallucinations. The name was called. With such a vivid voice, Carlisle ended up looking back. Pathetically.

Ash in the delusion was both very real and false. Carlyle once again reacted pitifully when asked how he was doing. It was obvious that others would treat him strangely if they saw him. Talking to the air.

But the conversation really continued. Ash replied to Carlyle's words. Furthermore, he continued to talk to Carlisle, who was not answering. My face gradually got closer. Ash's scent, which will never be forgotten in death, has grown. The cool and friendly scent that he had missed even in his dream gently wrapped around him.

Why?

Why is Ash looking for him now? The man who said he wasn't in any relationship didn't catch him. He didn't answer the phone. I haven't seen him in a month. It did not follow or ask why. And now I ask him again about the day.

My heart quickly collapsed. The support piled up with sand repeatedly broke down and broke down as if it were collapsing. I felt like my feet were turning off. All kinds of emotions swirled and shook Carlisle vigorously.

With a first look on his face, Carlyle even felt the urge to kneel when he saw Ash asking if he had made a mistake. I just wanted to hold Ash and collapse. But I had to put up with it.

It's a day for the engagement. His fate was set anyway. Carlyle's head came up with numerous reasons to reject Ash.

I don't know why or how a man came to visit him, but he probably doesn't feel the same way as Carlisle. If so, I wouldn't have left Carlisle this long.

Carlyle was a far cry from Ash in the first place. But in fact, there was something else that scared Carlisle the most.

Carlyle never had the power to endure this terrible pain again.

What if you accept Ash and meet him, and break up? What if Ash gets sick of him again? What if you get tired of my boring, blunt self and leave me?

How much will it hurt then?

I couldn't even guess. It was a pain that I couldn' You may want to die then. It was such a deep and foolish love. I didn't feel like I could love anyone other than Ash in my life.

If you look around him, he's always been the only one around him. Kyle, his mother, loved only one person in her life. To the extent that it feels like a curse to the name Frost, his family has only one person.

338-339

I loved you.

And Carlyle foolishly chose Ash Jones as the object of love that would only exist once.

Ash would have had many loved ones. But Carlisle wasn't like that. Carlyle was certain to be unable to bear Ash's loss twice if she tried to release her pent-up emotions again and let it occupy her soul. I had such a hunch.

So I had to refuse. Ash may not be Carlisle, but Carlisle was not. There was tension all over the body.

With a little carelessness, it's clear that longing and affection will run away, and Carlisle pressed himself hard and hardened his face. I said something hurtful.

Carlyle felt the pain of dying when he told Ash that he was wasting his time.

Looking at his sorely bent eyes and smiling face, Carlisle felt that he had become the most ruthless man in the world.

But Ash didn't back off.

"We didn't spend the last weekend together, Carlisle."

I felt awkward when I didn't smile. His desperate voice was unfamiliar. Carlisle blankly remembered that one of Ash's earlier words was the word "love." What does it mean to say that a person in love often becomes a fool?

"What Carlisle wanted to say, you don't have to say it if you don't want to."

Ash narrowed the streets again. He walked three steps beyond two steps back. I could see eyes looking down at him right in front of me. There was some emotion in the sunken gray eyes and blue eyes.

Ash has never seen Carlisle like that before. My heart started beating as if it would stop because I didn't understand the situation. I wanted to raise my hand and press down on my ribs.

"I'll tell you. I want to say something."

A ridiculous assumption came to mind. Ash, maybe...….

"Carlyle, you...….”

Carlisle shook his head. He raised his hand and pushed Ash's shoulder away. He intercepted the words with a determined expression that he would not listen. You can't take that horse in. I almost misunderstood again. What was the end of the illusion? Wasn't it woefully empty?

"I don't know if you know."

I don't want to let Ash talk. Foolishly enough, Ash's words will leave him unable to fulfill his duty. I'll give you my heart again without a plan for the future that I'm going to break up.

"Today, I'm meeting someone who's going to be my soulmate."

He stood straight up with strength on his leg that almost stumbled. Straightened up to the point of arrogance and looked at Ash. He looked up slightly, but continued with a cold look.

"So I don't want you to embarrass me anymore."

You shouldn't be here. Looking at Ash's hurtful eyes, Carlisle felt like he had ruined everything.

"Go back, Mr. Jones."

There is no turning back. Carlisle gave up, creating his own worst. He was an idiot who didn't know how to build a relationship, and he wasn't as resistant to overcoming pain and wounds as others. After listening to Ash, I chose to push him away because I was not confident of enduring future pain rather than finding happiness right away.

I don't know why you're looking for Carlisle now, but I don't know what he's thinking...….

Ash will be fine. There will be many people who will love him.

Carlisle turned around without giving Ash a chance to hold on. I squeezed my lips, urging my wrist not to get stuck. Carlyle left, stinging and ignoring the pain rising.

poor lyle :( my heart hurts so much for him. give this baby a break already

Carlyle reached out her hand as she made eye contact with Joel Stewart, who followed.

I felt a fragrant and sweet smell. It was the scent of Omega that seduced Alpha. Perhaps his scent feels similar to Joel's.

However, Carlyle felt unbearable pain as soon as she smelled the scent. The future has been drawn. His future is to caress Joel with all his heart, mix up to satisfy him, give birth to children and belong faithfully to the family to connect generations.

Something that supported reason and thought was mixed randomly in my head. Panic is here. The pressure and inflammation that I felt every time I hugged Omega dug my brain like a piece of cake.

I wasn't confident of hugging Joel. I didn't have the confidence to mix with someone I didn't love. Can't do it.

Carlyle managed to guide them to the banquet hall, keeping a smiling face. You can't show yourself in front of a guest. It'll be fine if you buy time somehow.

Carlyle asked for understanding that she would leave her seat for a while, pressing down on the pressure that soared to her throat. I didn't even notice Alice and Jonathan's eyes touching my back.

The complexion turned white. The whole body became cold as if the blood were not circulating. Carlyle crossed the corridor, covering her mouth with her hands. My body trembled and soon I broke out in a cold sweat.

My stomach ached like a squeeze. Carlyle eventually stopped walking due to the pain of digging in the gut, which is different from breaking bones or wounding wounds.

I groped with my trembling hands and pressed down under my ribs. Carlyle bent over, swallowing what almost leaked. I felt dizzy. My legs are weak.

Wait a minute, if I take a break...….

Carlyle reached to the side to find something to supportive. The hand stirred in the air. The shaky body soon collapsed.

At the same time, someone called Carlisle from behind. Something solid supported him from behind. At the same time as several voices were heard, Carlyle felt her vision turning. My eyes are closed.

The view blinked as if light were coming into the light bulb. The memory of being cut off flooded in at once. I managed to open my heavy eyelids. The bitterness came from the inside, but it wasn't unbearable.

Carlisle turned his eyes for a moment to figure out the situation. Slowly exhaled and turned his head. He was in the room. It was a drawing room. I turned around and found myself lying on the sofa.

"Carlyle."

A friendly voice called out the name. A shadow cast over the body. In the midst of dizziness, Carlyle noticed who the opponent was at once. It was Ash. It was hard to grasp the situation at once. I felt unbearable pain. Unbelievably, he seemed to have fainted.

Carlyle, as reticent as he was, was quite gifted at persevering. I was ashamed that I lost my mind because I couldn't manage my stress properly, which was not a serious illness.

But the blame didn't last long. The fact that Ash was in this room embarrassed him. I remember someone supporting him. Is it Ash? Then I should have thanked you. Even if I tried to push him away at a distance.

I heard the sound of shoes. I saw a long leg, and Ash reached out and pulled the chair. Ash sat on the chair in a calm motion. I blinked.

The view became a little clearer. Admitting that it was a vague situation to avoid the position immediately gave rise to faint greed. I wanted to keep Ash's face in my eyes, which I couldn't even look at because I was in a hurry. Before I let him go.

"Do you come to your senses?”

Ash asked quietly. I could see a subdued expression. The eyes that didn't smile looked sad somehow. Come to think of it, Ash was wearing a suit.

I've never seen such a costume before. The black suit was as elegant as it was made for Ash, and the one wearing it was very beautiful. However, my hair was a little messy.

The subtle pheromone soothed the stomach. Apart from the complexity in my head, my body gradually began to calm down. His long-lost body welcomed his opponent regardless of being Alpha's pheromone.

As his senses slowly returned, Carlyle heard a whisper outside the door. I could hear my mother's voice and Luther's voice.

How long has it been? Gradually, the mind returned to reality. What's going on with the banquet, what's going on with the Stuart family, who's seen it fall...….

Then my stomach hurt again. Carlisle frowned faintly. Ash did it.

342-343

I noticed it quickly.

"Are you sick?"

He sounded embarrassed and at a loss. My heart sank. The heart beat before reason could control it. The nape of my neck tickled.

"…That's fine."

In a subdued voice, Carlisle replied. Ash breathed out a small sigh at the first return answer. The look on the cheek was so sweet that Carlyle closed her mouth.

As soon as the tension was unintentionally relieved, everything Carlyle achieved craved Ash. Carlyle forced reality to take hold of his weakness.

"Can you tell me how unconscious I am?"

"Half an hour."

Ash said without taking his eyes off Carlyle's face. I could see the fingers on my knees flinching. Before Carlyle could speak again, Ash brought it up first.

"Does it happen often?"

Carlisle was silent. There is no obligation to answer Ash. But being hard on Ash caused him a lot of pain, which immediately led to physical pain. Carlisle answered briefly because his stomach tightened again.

"No, I'm sorry.”

Ash was still sweet. It was as usual. It was Carlisle who was always lacking, even though he made a harsh remark earlier. A sense of despondency and shame poured in. I was tired. I didn't want to think about anything.

"In my absence...…Don't get sick."

But then, at Ash's words, it became impossible to think nothing. My head went blank for a moment. The word "a person in love acts foolish" came to mind again. Ash, who said he wanted to say something, and Ash, who opened his mouth as if to confess to him.

"I just hope it doesn't hurt. It really breaks my heart."

Ash's hand, which had been on his lap, reached out to him. His hand that stopped in front of his face flinched as if he would bite his cheek. Ash asked Carlyle with tearful eyes.

"Can I touch you?”

Carlisle felt like something was going up in the air at the voice asking for permission. I felt like I was going to cry. It was a desperate voice. My eyes hurt.

"Just once, let me touch you."

Why is he doing this?

Why, now... The airway tightened. My throat is clogged. What I wanted to reach was Carlisle. Ash's hand missed touching his waist. Cheeks, hands touching the face, arms tightening the upper body, soft lips...….

Carlyle's face, unanswered, drew closer. Carlyle was bitten back in the street just before she reached it. I thought I'd rather be at ease on the crazy side. Resisting the bitter temptation, Carlisle shook his head. It was clear that Ash would collapse the moment he touched it.

Ash raised his hand with a painful smile. Carlyle asked, suppressing the urge to kiss her neat, rounded nails and long fingers.

"Why are you doing this?”

He asked, barely calming his face. Instead of not being able to reach Carlisle, Ash quietly raised his hand on the sofa where he lay still saw him.

"Are you going to listen?”

His voice was very deep. Yeah, I admit it. Maybe Ash...….

"That's, I...….”

Maybe…….

"Because I love Carlisle.”

I breathed in steeply. The expression collapsed. Carlyle crumpled her eyes and bit her lips like a prickly prick. It wasn't an illusion. Believe it or not Ash was saying he loved him.

344-345

As soon as I understood it, all sorts of emotions sprang up. The first thing that struck Carlisle was joy. For some, the word "I love you" was just a greeting, and for Carlyle it was a precious word that would never be again.

But soon there was sadness. The situation made him sad. Carlisle expressed his intention to proceed with the engagement. I had no shame to bother my family and do things for his love only. That wasn't the only one. A faint resentment sprang up. Why now?

Without knowing anything, Carlisle would have laughed at Ash's confession if it had been a month ago when he had foolishly swelled up in his sweet dreams of love. I couldn't hide my overwhelming and bursting joy, and I would have laughed like I did then.

But now Carlisle knows the pain of loss. I haven't changed my mind. His love was too variable. Ash is a popular person and is actually too much for him. Breakups always come at unexpected moments. The weight of the pain that didn't even come was already felt far away.

I needed to be certain. Whether Ash loves him, just as he loves Ash. I know. He just heard a confession. And just like Ash's behavior...I could see.

The same goes for Carlyle's eyes, who don't know much about love. Of course you don't know. In the first place, Carlyle had a myriad of misconceptions about Ash's small favor. So he may have misjudged.

But even though Ash was telling the truth, Carlyle didn't feel that Ash loved me the way he loved him.

Ash's behavior to him was disturbing. I wondered why you didn't answer the phone. There was a lot of questions about why they said they were not on a relationship, and why they were suddenly doing this a month later.

"If you need someone to enjoy for a while…….”

It's a ridiculous guess, but maybe it's because you slept with him well. It's a possibility. Ash seemed incredibly ambitious about Carlisle.

"I'll tell you, I'm not the right person."

"Carlyle is not that kind of person."

Ash said with hurtful eyes. Carlisle flinched and shut up with a sick voice. I put up with the fact that I almost said I'm sorry. With desperation from the man who ruined everything, Carlyle hoped Ash would rather have fallen out of love with him.

"I think it can be hard to believe. But, Carlisle."

But Ash didn't leave his seat.

"I love Carlisle with all my heart."

Carlisle closed his eyes. It was pathetic that I just couldn't accept this answer. For the first time, resentment for my life soared. I envied a life where I could accept Ash's love casually.

Carlyle, who had been silent, made eye contact with Ash. The whispers outside the door had now subsided. Only Ash and my breath rang quietly in the room.

"I……."

He raised his hand to cover the snow, and swept it down. With tired eyes Carlyle said to Ash. There was nowhere to run. The weak body was exhausted. The mind, the body, all exhausted.

Instead of silence and escape, Carlyle finally decided to tell Ash a little truth. It was a judgment based on necessity. Indeed, that was all.

"I'm not in a position to go out with someone easily."

Sadly, it was.

"Today, I've decided to choose my fiance. If I were to...….”

I managed to remove my lips from the moonlight.

"If I accept your confession, I must forsake my duty and my life."

I know. Ordinary people only socialize, but they don't assume these things. I'll just act, meet, and break up as I please. But Carlisle was not an ordinary person. I didn't even become such a person.

"Even in doing so...… to the extent that I accept you..”

That's the reality. As he spoke, Carlisle could not imagine himself free from duty. There is still a rope hanging around his neck, but Carlyle will not run away if he releases it. Because he's been raised like that all his life. It was pathetic.

"Mr. Jones's heart towards me...…I don't think it's that heavy."

And it didn't feel like Carlisle was worth it to do that. I was so tired that I was swayed by his life. Being a sex partner for Kyle and Carlyle...… you must have suffered a lot. It was new to me how selfish his actions were to connect with Ash. Even if it continues, my grandfather...….

346-347

"That's not true."

But Ash didn't back down again this time. The unshakable voice was still caring and lovely. Carlisle ended up laughing low with a non-smiling face.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, I know today is an important day. I'm late. I'm bothering Carlyle. But Carlisle...….”

Ash asked, drooping her eyebrows.

"Are you happy?"

Carlisle was silent.

"I'm not. I'm not happy without Carlisle. If I miss Carlisle like this, if I'm any later, I'll regret it for the rest of my life."

But people can't always be happy. So was happiness, just as you couldn't have everything.

"A man cannot have everything."

"But I think we have to do our best to get the most precious thing."

Ash said firmly. The man shone even at these moments. Carlisle realized anew why he was bound to be loved. Ash was a beautiful person.

"Do you think I'll be your most precious person in years?"

Ash doesn't know how lacking and lacking Carlisle is. Ash doesn't know him just as he doesn't know much about Ash. As we got to know each other and saw Carlyle's lack of skills, we thought Ash would be sick of it. I'm still not sure. I'm sure Ash will be there for the rest of his life.

I know how ridiculous this is. You didn't even promise to get married, but you assumed that you'd live your whole life before dating. It's something that gives me goosebumps. I know. I know.…, for the life of me, I couldn't accept Ash without this conviction.

"Yes, Carlisle."

Again, Carlisle shook his head with a firm voice. Slowly, I got up on the sofa and avoided my eyes.

"It's hard to believe.”

"How can I get you to trust me?"

I wish I knew the answer.

"I don't know."

Carlisle admitted. My heart was so hard. I just hated myself for not being able to simply say "no" and "no" if I liked it. I was tired.

"There are people waiting for me. I've been away for a long time, so I think I'll have to go back now. What you helped me with is...….”

After a brief hesitation, Carlisle thanked.

"Thank you."

"Carlyle."

Carlisle shook his head to Ash calling him back.

"I want to stop talking today.”

"Then is the next time all right?"

Carlisle pulled himself up from the sofa. Looking down at Ash, Carlyle caught him for a long time.

"I don't think you'll have a chance.”

Now he will return to the banquet hall. I can't ask any more questions when I finish my engagement story. If that happens, Ash can't see anymore. I had to block the opportunity to meet again at all costs. It's going through a rough patch now, but a year later, two years later, I'll probably forget Ash before you die.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  5. Momora

Momora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoiler please

Yespls123 likes this.
  6. riftanilian

riftanilian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuu so much for the spoilers::blobcatsmile::::blobcatsmile::::blobcatsmile::
    Can we get some more please:blob_blush:

7. wasabisazzdafirst

Reading List:
    Link
    What other spoilers dyall want?

mj209 and Yespls123 like this.
  8. riftanilian

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened after confession?
    How did the two of them got together?????
    :aww:

Yespls123 likes this.
  9. wasabisazzdafirst

Reading List:
    Link

I apologise in advance if it seems confusing. if you want, you can skip this and read the mtls ill be posting below. This is just more for context:D

so basically, lyle rejected ash at that engagement party and ash went home telling lyle that he would meet him again. During this whole thing, lyle actually felt really exhausted. Long story short, after Ash went home, his mom (Alice i think) told him that his engagement with the omega was broken due to some conditions not being met by the omegas family. A week later (I think) Ash still did not contact lyle even tho he said he would and lyle was kind of feeling down bc he was waiting for ash's call or text.
    Ash was planning to meet lyle in person 1 more time with the excuse that they still have yet to have their last session. So Ash managed to get an invite for a party that was meant for nobles and aristocrats even tho he is not one (well- he is partially but the others would not consider him one). Anyways he did that just to meet lyle. So some minor things happened (like ash getting jealous of lyles best friend-adrien) but he did meet lyle in the endt. They left the party and reconciled but were not in an official relationship cos i think lyle wasn't quite ready yet and asked Ash to wait.

Additional info:
    so they only met for 7 weeks but actually, their contract said that they would meet for 8 weeks. Also, lyle ended their 'relationship' before the 8th week bc he overheard Ash saying that lyle and him were not in that kind of relationship. So he felt hurt and told Ash that he didn't have to continue their sessions.

related mtls to the summary:

"Carlyle."

Aden called Carlisle, who was organizing his thoughts with complicated feelings. Carlisle, who was staring at the chessboard, looked up. Aiden had a strange look on his face. It seemed interesting and a little dissatisfied.

"Did you invite him?”

Carlyle squinted slightly at the much omission. Aiden's finger was pointing out the window. Carlisle turned his eyes along his finger. Soon, my eyes opened wide. The heart started beating before the head recognized the situation. The blood circulated quickly and my body got hot.

Ash was entering the entrance to the mansion.

Apart from his heart's big welcome to Ash, Carlisle briefly blinked, unaware of the situation. Today's party is the Marquis Gordon's, and Aiden, who has been instrumental in his latest meeting, has been tactfully invited.

One of the aristocrats' games was to create a trend based on new things, which were often entertained by the salon to discover good artists and to collect or discuss their works. Talks to that effect were going back and forth again today.

But this was a party that only the Marquis and acquaintances of Gordon could attend. It was the same as saying that the majority were aristocrats. It is not that there are no ordinary people at all, but most of them have long immersed their feet in upper class society.

This is the world where even the rich and politically rich are ignored. So did Jonathan, the father.

Carlisle, who inherited half of his mother's blood, was not treated like that, but Jonathan was greatly ignored in his face. It's not straightforward, but there's a lot of ridicule that you can learn with a little thought.

And Ash came to such a place now.

I got impatient. Assuming someone looked down on Ash itself made him very upset. Aiden may have thought of something similar, but he said it while burying his back on the sofa with an interesting face.

"That's bold."

"…Excuse me."

Aiden grabbed Carlisle, who was trying to get up from his seat without any more time to think. And then to Carlisle,

356-357

he asked,

'' are you dating?”

Their habit is to pretend to be decent but to be rumored faster than anyone else, so Aiden also knew what happened on the day Carlisle's engagement fell through. Once a slip of the tongue has already circled the social circle quietly.

In addition, Aiden was a real aware of Ash's relationship with Carlisle. It was obvious what the question was. Carlisle shook his head after a moment of agonizing.

"No."

"Then don't spread unnecessary rumors and stay here.”

"…I don't want to be conscious of that."

Aiden tilted his head at an angle and laughed. Whispering began at the entrance to the spacious and cozy banquet hall.

"Sometimes enjoy the situation first, Carlisle Frost."

Aiden said something unknown. In the meantime, Ash entered the banquet hall. Wearing a long wool coat and a dark blue suit, Ash was like a picture in itself.

The impatient mind, like a impatient person, soon turned into strange jealousy when he found people who couldn't take their eyes off Ash. I clenched my fist before I knew it. Aiden, who was still looking at it, leaned down.

"Look at this."

"……why don't you keep a little distance?"

"No, there's going to be an interesting sight from now on.”

Say thank you to me. Aiden once again said something he didn't understand. Carlisle blinked his eyes. Apart from listening to Aiden, the gaze was fixed on Ash.

Ash looked in leisurely and leisurely. A gentle expression remained, but the smile was unusually faint. If it weren't for bent eyes and raised lips, it would have seemed expressionless.

Ash took off his leather gloves gracefully. The eyes caught up. As I feel again, Ash was a man of rare charm. The man had the power to catch the eye.

Unlike before, it was hard to bear the growing nervousness. And whether he noticed it, Ash finally found Carlisle.

Ash's eyes met Carlyle sitting by the window. The smile, which had only a faint shape, bloomed very brightly at the sight of Carlyle.

The curvy eyes only contain carlyle. The lips spread out in a cool way and drew a perfect curve. Carlyle, smiling like a real delight, missed the timing to look away.

It was impossible in the first place. Carlyle couldn't take her eyes off Ash from the start when she ran into him. Even though he tried to avoid the snow, his eyes always turned to Ash. As if that's where I'm going to be.

Aiden's voice was heard faintly. But Carlisle didn't hear it right. Just watching Ash walk toward me was distracting.

Despite being so sick and so scared, my heart was beating so hard. A stiff, cramped, sweet pain scratched my chest.

"……Lyle…… To me……Thank you…… I will."

Aiden's voice was heard a little closer. Carlisle suddenly realized Aiden was too close. As soon as he noticed it, Ash's facial expression changed.

In an instant, a smile disappeared from Ash's face as he walked towards him with a grin. His smiling eyes hardened coldly and at the same time his lips went down. With a soft yet somewhat frightening look on his face, Ash hastily stepped on his long legs and narrowed the streets at once.

And at that moment, Aiden's finger touched his face.

"You have eyelashes on you."

“……?”

Aiden was laughing playfully. I felt my fingers touching my cheek. Aiden smiled softly, as if he were waiting for something very pleasant. Carlisle, who did not allow me to touch anyone other than Ash in the first place, instinctively raised my hand.

It's not that Aiden has never played such a prank. But Carlyle quickly stopped Aiden each time. If it weren't for Aiden, I wouldn't have given you room...….

The idea didn't work out. Before Carlyle's hand could even cut Aiden, Aiden's hand...

358-359

It was because he stepped down.

Ash's scent hit the air. A long shadow cast, and in a blink of an eye, Ash was seen holding Aiden's wrist. Aiden waved his hand with an exaggerated sound. Carlisle looked up without realizing it. He looked up at Ash with curious eyes.

Now... What is it?

Our eyes met. Looking down at Carlisle, Ash laughed. Ash, who had a strange scary face, soon returned to the face he knew. Correction, not a complete acquaintance.

There was no comparison with the past, a very affectionate look mixed. It was my first time to get this kind of look. The expression "lovely to death" just by looking at it.….

Carlisle stopped thinking. It's an exaggerated idea. But while holding myself back, I kept thinking that. I thought I would be possessed just by looking at it.

"Hi."

Ash greeted me kindly. Only looking down at Carlisle smiled beautifully. Something inside Carlisle melted down like sugar poured in water. My fingertips and toes were numb.

"How have you been, not sick?”

Checking his regards first, Ash soon had worried eyes. When Aiden, who had been completely forgotten for a while, made one more insincere exaggeration, Ash pulled out. Like I've never held onto my wrist.

"I'm sorry, I've made an excuse.”

"That sounds a bit radical for a greeting."

Carlisle was embarrassed. A few minutes ago, Aiden was acting strangely. Of course, it's not polite of Ash to grab Aiden's wrist out of the blue.….

"Carlyle seems to be doing something she doesn't like, so I guess my hand went out before I knew it. I apologize again."

Ash said in a voice that seemed sorry but didn't. Carlyle's hand gently touched Ash's shoulder. With the force to pull him slightly toward me, Carlyle now felt like everything in my body had melted away.

"My best friend wouldn't hate my touch."

"Really, Carlisle?"

Ash asked Carlyle instead of denying. He would be very sad if he returned the answer, bending his eyebrows sadly.

Aiden looked dumbfounded. This time, I felt a little sincere. But Carlisle had no time to care about Aiden. Ash's expression was so lovely that I was shocked.

But Carlisle tried to pull himself together. Apart from being hard to reason when looking at Ash, he had something in mind.

I shouldn't have been so swayed by Ash until I heard the answer and sorted things out. Indeed, very, very hard, Carlyle talked him down.

But that's it, and I had to tell you it wasn't.

"…I've never allowed it."

"There may be things you don't know even if you're your best friend.”

Ash touched Carlyle a little more, saying sadly. The feeling of numbness has become stronger. I wanted to touch Ash more. Aiden laughed in vain and shook his head.

"Well, let's just say so. I play like this a lot when Mr. Jones isn't around anyway."

Ash's smile died down again. With a smiley mouth, Ash watched Aiden still, and shrugged as if he knew it.

"I see."

Then he replied in a low-pitched voice. A smile returned to Aiden's face.

"Yeah, don't you, Carlisle?"

It was true that one often touches one's face. Before answering, Carlisle looked at Ash's face again. The way he didn't smile as beautifully as he just did was bothering me.

I wanted to see Ash smile. I wanted to make you laugh all your life. Carlyle realized that Aiden was the problem for whatever reason after a few seconds of agony. So the way was to avoid the seat. There was a lot I wanted to ask Ash anyway.

"I'm sorry, Aiden. I'll go ahead."

360-361

"You're abandoning your friend who brought you to the party to refresh you?"

Aiden sighed as he saw Carlisle rise from his seat. This was not the first time either. Carlyle always left quickly when things came up, and Aiden held Carlyle, feeling sorry for each occasion. Usually, five out of ten times were forced to be caught, but the story was different when Ash was around.

Ash stood behind Carlisle's back. The hand that was slightly placed on the shoulder remained the same. That made Carlisle feel good.

"Let's get in touch."

"Next time I see you, I'll give you 10 kisses as a reward.”

There was no need to answer such nonsense. Carlisle naturally ignored it. But Ash seems to have been different. I suddenly put strength into my hand, which was just touching my shoulder.

Again, Carlisle turned his head slightly in wonder. Ash, who was staring at Aiden with an unexpected cold face, soon made eye contact with Carlisle. The smile came back.

"Shall we go out?"

With a smile and somehow uncomfortable appearance, Carlisle replied.

"Yes."

"Yeah, let's get out of here."

As soon as Ash heard the answer, he led Carlyle immediately. Ash a few days ago came to my mind when I was asking if it was okay to touch. Still, I was sad because I couldn't return the answer that I liked it. The much-missing touch quickly made Carlisle happy.

Ashe left the banquet hall, he grabbed Carlyle's shoulder and held him in his arms. People's eyes met. Aiden's words came to mind for a moment, but he didn't mind. I just thought that I was so happy that this moment was overflowing.

As they escaped into the hallway, they headed for the garden. Ash paused before going down the stairs. Then he opened his mouth as if he was sorry.

"I'm sorry."

The hand that touched my shoulder fell off. Ash stepped back with a troubled face.

"I didn't give you permission.… I didn't think for a moment. It was unpleasant, wasn't it?"

My stomach was drooping when I was asked if it was unpleasant. My expression collapsed without realizing it. Carlyle reached out with a troubled face. The body moved first before consciousness. That's because Ash didn't want to fall.

Carlyle clasped Ash's hand as it roamed the air. I grabbed Ash, pushing my finger between my fingers. Ash was seen blinking. I touched the hand that caught my eye. He seemed a little surprised.

Carlisle suddenly realized that he held Ash's hand for the first time. There was a strange silence. Flinching his finger, Carlisle said quietly.

"I don't hate it."

No, it wasn't to that extent.

"The truth is…… I like it."

It's better to hold hands. It's been tamed. It also occurred to me when Ash was sad not to hold his hand first. But it was funny to think about it. You just have to grab it first.

Ashes, like now...…because I'll let him.

The top of my eyelid stung. Ash's eyes touched all over his face. Ash's face slowly warmed as he was still looking at Carlisle. Smiling, Ash approached Carlyle. The ends of the shoes touched.

"Really?"

"…Yes."

"Well."

Ash rubbed her cheek with her other hand, bending her eyes as if she was at a loss. My lips flinched. He seemed like a person who couldn't bear joy.

"I'm sorry, so...… I didn't expect it. That day, I heard Carlisle and thought it would take some time.”

The hand that was smoothing his cheek carefully stretched out to Carlyle. The hesitant hand gently swept Carlisle's forehead. My fingers slid down and rubbed my cheek and cheek. With his eyelashes flinched, Carlisle lowered his gaze. It was a little hot.

"How did you get here?"

362-363

It wasn't the first time I touched it like this, but I was more shy than the first time. I felt like it's been a long time. Carlyle turned to ask questions first. Ash walked next to Carlyle, following her hand.

"Are you curious?"

Ash asked with a smile.

"I'm curious."

Everything about Ash has always been curious. It's a matter of course.

"I'll tell you everything Carlisle wants to know."

*cue ash's childhood, about how his mom died etc...*

"It's cold, isn't it? Should I talk here instead of going out?"

"If Mr. Jones is cold, you'd better talk inside."

Ash paused at the title of Mr. Jones. He bent his eyes sadly, and Ash looked still at the garden.

"Then…… let's go straight in when someone gets cold."

"I see."

Carlyle leaned in the direction of the wind so that Ash wouldn't be hit. The sound of water echoed gently in the fountain. Ash looked at Carlisle for a moment, and soon pulled him in on him. He opened his coat a little and held Carlisle in his arms. It was warm.

"How do you like it?"

It's less cold, isn't it? Ash asked, bending his eyes. When he lifted his eyes slightly, he looked straight at the face, and Carlisle gently folded his eyes.

"It's warm."

Ash shut her mouth. He looked down at Carlyle, and soon the other arm hugged Carlyle as if it was unbearable. The hand held remained the same.

"Wait a minute…… Can you stay like this? I can't stand it."

Carlisle still buried his face in his arms. The whole body tickled. Still, raising his other hand, which was attached to his thigh, Carlyle slowly put his arm into Ash's coat and hugged him.

Ash's arms smelled of wind. I could feel the delicate and beautiful smell of Ash. I heard his heart beating. It was a beautiful sound that I would never get tired of.

"You're pretty."

My lips touched my ears. My warm breath tickled my ears. Carlyle closed her eyes, slightly touching Ash's neck.

"Is your engagement okay?”

Ash asked carefully. Carlisle blinked for a moment at the word. I still couldn't believe it. The sudden release from his duty. But, to my shame...I was pleased to do so.

"You don't have to worry about that."

"It's selfish to say that……but I'm glad."

364-365

The arm in Carlisle's arms became more tense. I was happy to have the strength to the point of painfully tight.

"I'm here today to talk to Philip. Philip has always sent me invitations since that day. I tried to be my guardian and listen to everything I wanted to do. I never accepted it. If I did, I thought I'd really wish Philip was my father.”

My arm slowly relaxed. Ash now gently swept Carlyle's back.

"But it's like denying your mother's love. Well, this is a little complicated. If you don't mind, can I explain it later?”

Later was a word that put off clear results. Carlisle didn't like the horse. But Ash was different later on. It sounded like they had a future. That made Carlisle happy.

"Please do it at your convenience."

"Even if Carlisle is bored, he may not let go.”

Carlyle took Ash's words with skepticism. Ash yawning would also be a very interesting scene for Carlisle. It was obvious that Ash, who spoke in such a yard, would never get tired of seeing him for the rest of his life. Carlisle couldn't agree with Ash.

"…Yes."

Still, Carlisle wanted to affirm everything Ash said. The answer has fallen flat. Ash grinned and continued.

"So I haven't seen Philip since my mother died. With that being said, I had no shame to meet Philip over Carlisle. If Philip knew, he'd be amazing.”

Ash let out a low voice and burst into laughter. Carlisle looked up. The fact that Ash tried to do something for him gave him endless pleasure.

"What were you going to do?"

"Anything, even if I can't."

The face with the amber light was calm. The twinkling and breaking lights were like starlights on Ash's face.

"It's not me who's naive, it's Mr. Jones."

Marquis seemed like a good man, but that's what people do. Carlyle was terrified that Ash was willing to live with any strings attached for him. I was genuinely worried.

As I've thought before, Ash was so nice that he wouldn't feel strange about being scammed.

"Really?"

"That's right, I know what Marquis Gordon is going to do.….”

Just looking at his grandfather Arthur, nobles with titles could have been ordinary people. Carlisle said with a really serious look. But Ash smiled joyfully, far from being alarmed.

"I don't know, maybe I'll let you clean your shoes?"

I didn't want Ash to do anything rough. Carlisle shook his head.

"You don't have to do that for me. Just……."

"I can do anything for Carlisle."

*so before this scene, lyle told ash that he called after they 'broke up' but ash did not answer so he kind of wanted to know why*

A guilty voice murmured beneath Ash's lips.

"I'm sorry, I really didn't know. I've had a hard time concentrating since I broke up with Carlisle.…I was out of my mind back then.”

Ash whispered, bending his eyebrows as if to cry. Carlisle was also embarrassed by the unexpected response. With Ash's expression sorely lodged in his heart, Carlyle hurriedly raised her other hand and put it on Ash's cheek. My cheeks had turned cold in the meantime. It hurt me more.

"No, I didn't want to hear an apology. I'm, I'm just...Since when have you liked me, it's...…I was curious."

It really was, but apart from that, Ash made sure he didn't deliberately ignore my contact and I felt warm inside. Of course, it could have happened, but it must have been bothering him. Carlyle belatedly realized how I felt like it was someone else's business.

"You don't have to apologize to me."

"No, Carlisle. The closer you are, the more you have to tell me this.”

Ashe continued, pressing down on the back of his hand with his lips.

"I mean... if you allow me to be that way with Carlisle."

Once, twice, kisses poured gently and slowly on the back of my hand.

"The love I had always had a clear beginning. But Carlisle, Carlisle...… It's different. I don't know. It's just... I realized at some point."

I could see long eyelashes blinking. I could see my face reflected small in the eyes I met. Ash Jones had Carlisle Frost in his eyes.

"I couldn't do anything because Carlyle was bothering me."

The lips touched each round nail.

"I want to be stepped on, I want to see, I want to be within my reach...….”

Unable to breathe, Carlisle saw Ash's lips touching and falling.

"I want to hug you, I want to touch you, and every moment...…I want to say I love you."

Ash closed her eyes quietly. I could see the wind plowing through Ash's hair. Slowly opening his eyes, Ash looked at Carlisle and asked.

"Will you accept my heart, Carlisle?"

Happiness gradually spread from the tip of my toes. Emotions that were fluttering beneath his ankles soon wrapped his whole body hot enough to take away Carlyle's breath.

I dared to imagine this moment in my dream. Carlyle was vaguely presuming endless joy.

But he was wrong.

368-369

No language could define this. It was a feeling that overwhelmed the soul, which was uncountable and indesible. The meaning of life was at this moment.

As all his loneliness and all his grief existed for today. So that what he feels now is happiness and joy.

Carlyle saw Ash for a long time, like a man who couldn't speak. I wanted to nod my head as it was. But it wasn't the time yet. Not yet. Because Carlyle was too immature and unprepared to define any relationship with Ash.

"You……."

Carlisle picked his horse inside. I wanted to convey his feelings to Ash. It was very difficult to do something I had never done before. I've been so nervous that I've chosen horses thousands of times over the past week.

"I love you."

Instead of beautifully painted and written sentences, Carlyle let out her unrefined feelings. I love Ash. No modifier was sufficient.

"I've never felt this way before. Feelings beyond my control are scary, painful, and hurt me."

Have you ever said you're scared? Even as a child, Carlyle endured fear alone. Emotions that don't speak don't really. I thought so.

"So…… I was scared. I'm ashamed of myself."

Carlisle smiled faintly. My mind gradually relaxed. It was a novelty.

"I'm not used to revealing myself. Ash, I'm immature and lacking compared to you. If I hadn't met you, I'd probably be like this forever."

Ash was staring at Carlisle without even blinking. The gaze gave a sense of security. I got a little more courageous.

"I haven't learned how to speak my mind. There's a lot of things that I didn't say out loud.…you probably haven't guessed a lot. I'm this kind of person."

It didn't change everything just to bring it up. But Carlisle wanted to be confirmed by Ash. Whether he can wait for him.

"If you don't mind me...….”

The smile grew a little darker. Ash's eyes finally blinked.

"Can you wait a little longer?"

I wanted to be a solid person. I wanted to create an environment where I could concentrate entirely on Ash while cleaning up my surroundings so that there would be no disturbing elements in their relationship. But most of all, I wanted to change myself so that I could be the one who suited Ash. I needed some time to do that.

Of course that would make Carlisle Frost a completely different person. He must still be immature, an inexhaustible man. Maybe we need Ash's help for a long time. Even if Ash breaks up in the process and Ash finds another love...…Carlyle will still love Ash.

I was still afraid of the future. However, it was also foolish for him to reject Ash in fear of a future that had not yet come. Carlisle was to try to believe Ash for the time he was given. That is the conclusion Carlyle made.

Ash bent her eyes. There was a faint pool of water around the eyes that had gone down mildly. Smiles formed on his smooth lips.

"Yes, I will."

Good thing, Ash accepted Carlisle as always.

"It won't take long."

It wasn't Carlyle himself up to anything. Before the end of the year, I wanted to define my relationship with Ash properly.

"When that happens...…I will……."

It stung my eyes even though I wasn't sad. Carlisle laughed again. It's probably a very awkward face. The corners of my mouth and bent eyes were awkward to me, too. I felt like I was wearing clothes that didn't fit me. Nevertheless, I couldn't get rid of my smile.

"Can I be greedy for you?”

Ash laughed silently. I looked at Carlisle with a sweet, loving face. Carlisle knew it was positive. Looking at a beautiful smile, Carlisle wished his smile would resemble Ash. If the smile that came up when I looked in the mirror resembled the one of my loved ones, I would be really happy.

Maybe…… in the distant future.

btw all these are events are a continuation of one another. i just thought itd be better to break them up

10. Yespls123

Yespls123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t thank you enough!! You’re truly the best!!

wasabisazzdafirst likes this.
  11. wasabisazzdafirst

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem! If you want to know anything else, feel free to ask :D im having way too much fun with this haha

Last edited: Jul 31, 2021
    Yespls123 and riftanilian like this.
  12. riftanilian

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes..... You truly are the best
    Thank you so much for your hardwork & spoiling us

wasabisazzdafirst likes this.
  13. Momora

Momora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoiler
    Can you spoil about their break up? especially the reason why carlyle chose to break up.

Yespls123 and wasabisazzdafirst like this.
  14. wasabisazzdafirst

Reading List:
    Link

yall im so scared that im giving you guys the wrong info and spoilers TT^TT. the mtls are understandable but also terrible. sorry in advance if im wrong about alot of things lol

SUMMARY: lyle went to pickup ash at his company because he bought a painting for ash and couldnt wait to give it to him and tell him about it. but when he arrived, he overheard ash's coworker asking him if the man (lyle) at the waiting area was in a special relationship with ash. but ash denied it in a hurtful way and said that 'its not that kind of relationship', and 'dont make any unnecessary rumors'. lyle was obviously really hurt because he already had strong feelings for ash and thought that he'd have a chance with ash. but it became obvious to him that ash wont return those feelings. so when he met up with ash, instead of telling him what he wanted to at the beginning, he told ash that they dont have to meet up anymore. :cry::cry::cry:

below are the mtls, if you want more details!

[See you soon]]

Carlisle checked the time. It was two thirty. Even though there was an hour left, Carlyle thought it was hard to hold out at home anymore. Carlyle was again acclimated to the renewed desire. He decided to leave the house a little early.

Ash's company was between Covent Garden and Holbourne. Carlyle has made his own instead been accompanied an article in the driving. After pulling over to a parking-only building, he climbed to the ground and arrived at the building Ash said.

I could see the signature of a neat and sophisticated font called UnUnexpected라는. It was a fairly large studio with windows on one side, as many offices in London, consisting of four floors. I could see a lobby or numerous posters decorated in colorful colors.

I felt I had stepped into Ash's other private sphere following Ash's house. The fact alone made the wait itself exciting. Starting with what Ash would be like at work, I wondered what kind of expression Ash would have.

After entering the lobby in a tense state, Carlyle was guided to a place to wait. Asked if the meeting was scheduled, Carlyle said Ash's name. The reception staff opened their eyes wide, and soon the staff escaped with a face that they had a lot to say.

Leaving behind a loud whisper from afar, Carlyle sat calmly and looked around the entire lobby floor. Starting with the display of the D & AD trophy in the shape of a yellow pencil, time went very slowly, even though we looked through the prints that listed all kinds of award-winning experiences.

It was then that I heard Ash's voice.

"Visitor?"

What followed was the voice of the reception staff. Carlisle rose from his seat unknowingly. My heart beat hard. Expectations and overwhelming emotions rose.

"Yes, a very handsome man. He said he was scheduled to meet with the director."

Another voice was heard. It was a woman's voice like a receptionist. It didn't seem to be one.

"Oh, I think I know who it is! Isn't that the person you met at the station last time?"

"Oh, I saw it, too. What the hell is your relationship? I saw you holding hands with the video team members!"

An excited voice rang in the lobby. Carlyle, who was walking straight toward Ash, paused. The modifier itself was vague to be sure it was referring to him, but the circumstances seemed to tell of him.

Standing quietly, Carlyle looked ahead. A separate room for waiting came out only when the reception was broken. It was a structure where you have to come out of the hallway and turn the corner to get to the entrance of the building, so only the voice was heard first.

"Mr. Frost?"

Ash's voice was filled with laughter, but somehow embarrassed. Carlisle stopped completely. If he went out in this condition, the situation would be ambiguous.

I was a little anxious. I couldn't wait to see Ash. Then, I wanted to say what I've been waiting for all days. But people didn't show any sign of listening to Carlyle's Words kept coming out.

"How is your name as handsome as your face? You two are dating, right?”

"Come to think of it, you haven't dated anyone in almost a year, have you?"

Meanwhile, Carlyle's mysterious story poured out. When I heard the word dating, my heart started beating faster.

My throat got a little stiff. My palms got dry with the tension that I don't know about. Carlyle waited for Ash's answer, clenching her fists and opening them. Of course Ash will say no. But…….

"We're not in that relationship."

Yeah, that's a natural answer. Carlyle moistened her lips, rubbing her cold hands. ……not yet, not at that stage.

"Really? Holding hands?"

"Micayla, if that's the case, you've been dating all the time?"

"That's true."

High voices and husky voices were heard one after another, continuing to tell some facts. Carlyle deduced that many people at the company had seen Ash meet someone without difficulty.

This is also expected. Of course. I knew it from the beginning. That Ash has a lot of experience. Holding hands, too.

It's obvious to Ash. It's not like someone finds it...….

"Then what kind of relationship are you? Are we going out soon?”

The reception staff's questions fell with a laugh. From the voice full of interest and curiosity towards Ash, I felt that they were friendly with Ash. Footsteps kept ringing.

"With Mr. Frost."

The laughter is still there, but I heard a voice that seemed more embarrassing than before. Carlisle held his breath. I didn't mean to. But it was hard to breathe.

"There's nothing going on."

Ah.

I felt like my stomach was sinking. At the moment, my stomach stung. My stomach hurt so much with pain that my intestines were twisting. Carlisle raised his hand still and pressed the top of the suit.

Under a hard chest, I rubbed my finger on the solar plexus where my ribs were placed. My breathing is tight. My heart was frighteningly loosened. I couldn't feel any sensation in my cold hands.

Breathing, breathing...….

"So don't make unnecessary rumors, Julie."

The inside of the chest....

"The director is like a knife at times like this.”

"Then can you introduce us?"

As if it were heard from far away, the sound rang deafeningly. I couldn't hear you well. I felt like I wanted to run away. The spine was cool. Slowly, I had an ominous premonition.

"Micayla."

A friendly voice, as always, touched my ear coldly.

"It's nothing to do with it, but wouldn't it be possible?”

Someone whispered. Maybe…… every thought he had.

"You seemed close!"

"It has nothing to do with that."

All

"Oh, that's too bad."

"No, there are a lot of people who would be relieved if the director was single. And Olivia from HR."

"It's the best result for everyone."

Was it an illusion?

"Yeah, so let's go in now."

Footsteps stopped. Carlisle looked ahead. The eyelids, very heavy and slowly blinked. I saw Ash.

His ash was smiling. As usual.

"Oh, Carlisle?"

The name was called. Three pairs of eyes next to Ash turned toward him. My eyes were stung into my body. It was just three curious eyes, and Carlyle felt a distant presence in front of thousands of people. I felt like I was caught cheating. I was so shy.

"Have you been waiting there?”

My lips didn't fall off. My eyes blinked again. I was dizzy. Carlisle persevered to feel like a fool.

No, I just couldn't move. I thought it would collapse if I moved a little more from here. Those who looked at Carlisle with their mouths shut told Ash.

"Oh, well, we'll be on our way."

"See you on Monday!"

In a natural and familiar gesture, Ash was seen accepting a short hug. Carlyle stares still at Ash's falling hand. Not knowing what was going on, he quietly suppressed the stupid seething jealousy.

Ash's smile for Carlyle, if you think about it closely, was nothing special to Ash.

A charming and sweet smile wasn't just for Carlyle. The fact that I thought I knew came so unfamiliar.

"Carlyle?"

Ash walked up to him with a curious look. The scent of Ash, who thought he was "loving you," gently smelt.

The tamed Carlisle's body reacted as it faced alpha pheromones. Instead of showing resistance to the same Alpha, he expressed a secret likability. Foolishly speaking. Then it became hopeless.

The whole body, the soul, the carlyle, reacts to Ash like this.

"Why are you doing that? What's the matter?"

Will I be able to live without ash?

A worried look appeared on Ash's face. Within a few steps, Ash, who came in front of him, looked down affectionately at him. Carlisle looked at his face as if he were trying to find something new.

Nothing has changed. Ash always looked at him like that. He smiled at Carlyle, spoke kindly, and was only considerate of him.

Carlisle looked down from his feet. He was standing on the floor. This is not a dream. Gravity, which is as heavy as crumbling and collapsing, proved to be the reality.

Still, Carlisle was dreaming with his eyes open.

"Just now……."

I barely opened my mouth.

"I heard what you said."

"Did you?"

Ash was neither embarrassed nor considered strange. He just smiled and tilted his head slightly. A hot pool of blood sprang up. I didn't want to see this look.

"Other people, our relationship...…and they were curious.”

Hopefully it's not a dream, Carlyle asked as if she was checking. I didn't want to wake up. The desperate wind soared. I didn't want to hear that there was nothing going on. Every time they spend, the meaning is...

I wanted to believe that there was.

"My colleagues are a little interested in my work."

But Ash smiled as if he was sorry.

"Just in case, I'll tell you again when I see you on Monday."

What he wanted to hear was...

"There's really nothing going on."

This isn't it.

There was a silent scream. Carlyle managed to keep his lips peeled and closed, as if he had lost his voice. My ribs hurt so much that I couldn't stand it. It was painful enough to bend down, but Carlyle persevered again.

I felt dizzy. What should I do? It's far away. It's black in front of me. Everything planned and hoped for collapsed in an instant. The most basic premise of sustaining them was due to the wrong.

A picture came to mind. The face of Ash, who received it and liked it, was now painted black and it was very difficult to imagine. You can't be happy to receive such a thing from someone who has no relationship.

Ash may have persevered in Carlyle's likability and behavior so far. No, I'm sure you've been patient. Carlyle had been under Ash's wing from the start. How many times have you upset a guy you don't think he's going to get mad at?

Still, Ash's kindness and patience were not counted, and Carlyle dismissed it as favourable. It was so stupid. It was stupid, and it wasn't enough. It was also understandable that his grandfather belittled him. How frustrating it must have been to use Kyle's proxy for someone who doesn't even understand the basics.

"You don't have to do that."

Carlisle managed to break through the buried and rusty reason. Holding it out as if his nails were going to go out, Carlyle somehow opened his mouth.

"Huh?"

Ash stared wonderfully at him as if he was not sure. Carlyle continued by barely moving his brain, which was unable to spin clearly, as if moving frozen and hardened hands.

"What I was going to say today is...….”

286 lyle breaks up w ash

I was angry, sad, and sick.

"Do you have to……."

It hurt so much that Carlyle had to say this.

"I'd like to tell you that we don't have to continue our meeting until the next time…"….”

This is not what Carlisle wanted to say. On a sleepless night, Carlyle created 50,000 sentences in his head.

He wanted to say this. I wanted to ask if he could allow me to love Ash, a humble man. I wanted to ask if his petty heart could be reborn as the most precious thing in the world.

"……that's what I'm saying…I was going to give it to you."

The blood circulating slowly throughout the body cooled as if it had split the heart. Carlyle, barely finished speaking, stared Ash in the face. I didn't know what kind of expression I was making.

Ash was silent. Still smiling, I looked down at him. Long eyelashes fell down and came up.

"Really?"

At the end of a long time Ash asked briefly. This time Carlisle was silent.

"I was wondering what you were going to say."

Ash's voice was calm and gentle. Still nothing has changed. Nor was Carlyle's expected response. Painful, unfair, sad, and lingering feelings overwhelming all of this imagined a different reaction.

Maybe he'll be embarrassed. Wouldn't they say it was a misunderstanding? Wouldn't he tell me he doesn't want to end the meeting? Wouldn't catching him prove that everything Carlisle went through wasn't a dream.

"I didn't think of this."

I heard a slightly sharp voice. The subtle differences have brought false hope. You never know.

"Carlyle is so...…I don't know him.”

If Ash denies what he says, if he wants to continue the meeting, there may be hope.

"I got it."

But dreams always wake up at unexpected moments.

"I'll keep that in mind."

Carlyle, too, was no exception.

Ash folded his arms. Staring down at him with a calm look on his face, Carlyle couldn't make a sound and exhaled a thin trembling breath.

There was a foreign and awkward silence. It was like going back to the beginning. No, it was worse than the first time. It slowly hit me.

Carlisle just made a statement to sort out their relationship. Ash did not deny it. I just accepted it.

"In the meantime……."

He cleared his throat and made a sound. Ash was just looking at Carlisle. A friendly face looked colder than anyone else. I suppose so. It's probably ridiculous.

He asked for a meeting first and said he had something to say, but it would be unexpected of Ash to say this out of the blue. Meaningless thoughts fell apart and flowed down.

"Thank you for your hard work."

Ash squinted for a moment. The moment I said that, I felt dizzy. I didn't have the talent to hold on any longer. I thought I'd end up asking Ash if I stayed like this.

Indeed, it seemed as if they were going to push Ash to see if they didn't like him at all, or why they said that.

Carlyle slowly passed Ash. I wasn't in the right mind to continue to say anything more. It was now impossible to say in return for maintaining the relationship or for the price. I couldn't think of anything. He walked, gathering his leg to stumble. I walked looking forward.

No wrists, no hands, and no hands were held. That's how I got out of the lobby.

Carlyle just walked after leaving the lobby. I walked without knowing where I was headed. Carlyle stopped after a long walk. Carlyle, past Covent Garden, was heading to Trafalgar Square. Carlisle, who was staring blankly, slowly looked back.

There was no one there. Ash did not catch him. He didn't follow me. No phone calls, no text messages, nothing rang.

What was left on the empty street was a foolish man who woke up from a terribly happy dream.

ugh. that scene really hurted my kokoro so much:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Carlisle arrived at his home at 5:30 pm. Mayham asked after him and Carlisle returned saying he was fine. When asked what happened to the guests, he replied that the schedule was canceled and that he did not have to release anything he had set up.

He got out of the bathroom a little over six. After that, he worked until midnight after learning the schedule he had received from his secretary. It has strengthened all projects that are being carried out after looking at what needs to be approved.

Lying in bed at 1 a.m., Carlisle closed his eyes still. But I couldn't sleep. Things that I had suppressed in consciousness lifted my head and clung to my whole body. A cold sweat broke out. I'm tired of looking pale. I had a terrible stomachache. It seemed twisted and squeezed.

With a long sigh, he sat on the bed. It was not a frequent symptom, so there was no medication available. In addition, it was clear why. Carlisle doesn't know how to relieve this stress. Because it comes from Carlisle's own lack.

As the pain subsided a little, Carlisle left the room and walked down the hall. I went down the stairs quietly. The silence in the mansion, which exists alone, was unparalleled and heavy.

Stepping into the deep darkness made me feel like I was drowning in a swamp. Carlyle climbed down the stairs and stood in front of the painting in the living room.

The picture was still beautiful even though it was colored by the moonlight leaking from the terrace. Carlisle reached out. Rubbing the framing edges with his fingers, Carlyle naturally recalled what happened today.

As a person who did something unintentionally did, there was a huge regret. It was an impulsive remark that didn't fit Carlyle and at the same time a defense mechanism.

After more than 30 years of living, Carlyle Frost has never treated anyone by showing her true feelings or showing her true feelings. It was educated, but it was also because he knew how hard it was for him to suffer when his heart was rejected.

Carlyle went through many similar things as a child, including the past when his mother dismissed his favor as a waste of time.

He was inexperienced in overcoming wounds and becoming dull. That's because it doesn't happen often. This is because shaking is a weakness, and it is a disgrace to the blood of Carlyle. The truth is said to work everywhere, but there was a world that didn't. Some reality was like this.

Furthermore, Carlisle has not learned how to be rejected with such clarity, pain and sorrow. In that state, if Ash goes through firsthand not accepting Carlisle himself, he'll probably...….

For a long time Carlisle stood looking down at the painting. I know Jermi is very hurt, but she feels little. It was like a person who didn't feel pain because of the flesh being torn apart and the bones were exposed. Carlisle retorted to me.

It's going to be okay.

He has lived without Ash Jones for a long time. I was fascinated by the beautiful sight, just like the first person to see the light outside, but it's okay. A man cannot have everything he wants. Carlisle lived a life where he didn't get the most important things and the rest of the little things.

That's why he'll hang in there.

Without conviction or confidence, Carlisle brainwashed himself. With a calm face, he swallowed it as if he didn't know that he was going to think of Ash, who was looking at me with a ridiculous ending. Carlyle will never be the same, but she will still live.

Carlisle stayed up all night looking at the picture. The body buried on the sofa was as heavy and powerless as it sank into the mud. Seeing the sun rise early in the morning, Carlisle got up from his seat. Then again, he started his day like in the past when Ash wasn't there.

Time passed unaffordably slowly. Like walking on the axis of forced extended time, things around him were heavy and slow.

Carlisle had intermittent stomachache and could not sleep. But it was rather comfortable not to fall asleep.

info before reading: luther is lyle's family doctor

Instead, I increased my working hours. The time was more than welcome, as the focus on only one faded a little bit on Ash.

In the meantime, I got a habit. Whenever he contacted his personal cell phone, which had traces of Ash, he had a psychology that seemed to expect something.

A day later, a week later, and throughout this week Carlisle waited for someone to contact him, even though he didn't want to.

It was three weeks before the festering yearning broke out. Based on his last experience, Carlyle decided to take an inhibitor to send Rut who came later than the cycle.

I couldn't bring myself to meet someone and send Rut. The mere assumption of contact with others made me feel nauseous and faint.

Facing Luther for prescription, Luther easily noticed Carlyle's insomnia and stomachache. Carlisle was prescribed dryly, saying he had a lot to worry about.

Luther initially refused to be asked to prescribe an inhibitor as a ship, but surrendered to Carlyle's suggestion that he would even create another attending physician. Carlisle looked worried and said he didn't understand.

He is not sick. It wasn't a big deal. Luther has nothing to worry about.

I just need a little time.

Rut was more painful than expected without Ash. His body kept craving for the pheromones of different alpha. The sensation of the heat, which had not been resolved, aspired to Ash. I didn't take sleeping pills. After forcing himself to swallow several pills, Carlisle stuck his face in the toilet and threw up his gastric fluid.

Carlyle felt dizzy after being unseemly deceived. I couldn't figure out what to do right now. I stumbled up and grabbed my cell phone like a seizure. The whole house was full of Ash's tracks. An unbearable impulse poured in. With his fumbling hands, Carlyle dialed the number she had memorized a long time ago.

The signal went off for a long time. Ash didn't answer the phone. It wasn't until Carlyle hung up that he realized how shameless and unseemly his actions had been. Instead of calling back, Carlyle buried his face in the sheet and held on.

I've missed you.

Very.

Much

I could hardly breathe because I missed you. I was afraid of the empty feeling as if there was a large hole through the chest bone and muscles. My eyelids trembled lightly. Carlisle looked at his cell phone with a shallow breath. I constantly read the text that I couldn't erase.

Cutely smiling, telling me to come and see you, texting you set a time and place, and barely filling up ten calls…….

Carlisle thought and thought over the sentences he had memorized. Then I closed my eyes to erase it soon. Then on the retina, a figure carved under the eyelid appeared.

Smiling Ash was everywhere. A gentle wood-toned, cool and mellow scent has also spread. There was Ash everywhere in Carlisle's breathing space. Carlisle rose to his feet in the pain of tightening prayers. I managed to catch up on my leg that almost fell down.

In the dark hallway, in the living room with the piano, in the kitchen, there were traces of Ash in all sorts of places. Panic is here. Finally, as he passed the painting, Carlisle burst out laughing like a madman.

It was because of a sense of relief out of the blue. I mean…… I was just glad Kyle was happy with Nicholas. Kyle, who has had such a painful feeling for a long time, was amazing. It's only been three weeks, but I couldn't even imagine Kyle's agony of seeing Nicholas meet and love someone for the rest of his life. As expected, it was different from Carlisle. If it were Carlisle, he wouldn't have been able to last half a day.

So his situation was very good. I had to hang in there. His pain is nothing. Love entails loss. I can't even guess what Carlisle himself lost, but all the pain he feels is only temporary pain from loss.

Carlyle, who was shaking his heart with a faint smile, slowly reached out to the picture. The frame hung upright was removed, and it was taken to the table. After turning the picture upside down, Carlyle stared at his cell phone for a long time.

The phone call before midnight was still unanswered until dawn. And perhaps the answer will never come. It's a matter of course. It was rude and a nuisance to the end. Carlisle knows well that he is not a good person or a good person. And like this guy, he was selfish to the end. So I had regrets.

I wasn't saying let's not have a personal feeling. Ashman had to realize at once that he was different. Would much have changed if I had said that I remembered you for a long time from the day I kissed you for the first time?

Probably not. Ash doesn't even remember it, and she won't like Carlisle.

Because I made it clear from the beginning. Everything was his fault for not being held responsible for what he said himself. as always

Carlisle gave a glimpse into the garden as it slowly became cold and the petals began to fall. The flower in full bloom was left without a trace, but only leaves.

Summer was coming to an end.

"I think it's better to call a singer this time, instead of calling a Philharmonic performer. Roman Milato and Satima Lahal both love jazz music.”

Carlyle's younger brother Kyle and father Jonathan were sitting in front of him. They were drinking tea at an outdoor patio in Carlisle's garden. Kyle was explaining the concept of his party. A few days later, it was about a party aimed at collaborative investors for Vancouver's Fraser River basin development project.

Although detailed planning or composition is implemented by professional personnel, it is thought that Kyle should at least try to set a theme or lead the progress, so Jonathan and Carlyle entrusted Kyle with the job. Hosting a memorable social gathering was also part of culture.

"Mr. Lahal is particularly fond of Julie London and Chat Baker."

Jonathan agreed with a gentle nod, as if he had known. Carlyle, who was touching the teacup, paused.

"Then that's how music works.….”

The sound of words heard right in front of me was blurred. Carlyle recalled Ash lying listening to Julie London, as if she had been suddenly dragged down by an ankle.

In the background of a deep and beautiful woman's voice, the handsome face that looked at him before turning off the light.

With his hands up reflexively, Carlisle rubbed his eyelids. I tried to erase it, but it didn't come off well.

293 lyle crying

The heart beat fast and a sharp pain flowed through the blood vessels. The broken glass seemed to flow through the veins.

"…Carlyle?"

The sound that had died down quickly returned to normal. Carlisle lowered his hand at Kyle's voice calling for me. At the same time, something spilled on my cheek. I blinked. I looked at the sky for a moment.

"Now……."

Kyle looked at Carlyle, uncharacteristically disoriented, as if he were very embarrassed. His father Jonathan's gray eyes were also staring at him. There was a silence. I thought it was going to rain. Because the clouds were similar color to my father's eyes.

The water that formed on the cheek flowed thin. Instead of falling on a table, his shoulders, or anywhere else, the rain fell around his eyes. Moisture in the mucous membrane flowed silently once again.

With no expression on his face, Carlisle raised his hand. After lightly wiping out the water, Carlisle quietly wiped off what had on his fingertips. The napkin on the table was spread out to remove moisture in an understated manner. Then I looked at two pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Excuse me."

Jonathan's lips opened and closed. Kyle was looking at Carlyle with an air of helplessness. As if to evoke a serious atmosphere of solidification, Carlyle brought up another topic dryly.

"More than that…… I need to talk to you for a moment."

Carlyle came up with a conclusion that had been arranged for several days in a tight silence.

"I'd like to dispose of this mansion. I know it doesn't belong to me, on the premise that I'm allowed to do so."

Carlyle picked up a teacup waiting for his father's permission. The rain stopped, or there were no more drops of water running down the cheek. Jonathan looked at Carlisle with a serious face, and then slowly opened his mouth.

"Can you tell me why?”

It was a voice of great concern that I had never heard before. Carlisle put the teacup in his mouth for a moment, but soon couldn't swallow anything and put it down again. It was hard to swallow something.

"It's nothing special."

Kyle rattled his mouth as if he had something to say. But Carlisle was faster.

"Now that I've decided who I'm going to marry, I think it's right to clean up this place and find a place to stay with someone who's going to be my fiance."

It was fun for a while, so it was time to get back to reality.

"Carlyle."

Kyle called him, asking what he was talking about. Jonathan saw Kyle. Carlisle ignored Kyle without a change of expression. Instead, I asked my father again.

"Can you give me permission?"

Jonathan rubbed his forehead. Jonathan, who let out a deep sigh, asked Carlisle, as if to confirm.

"You've decided on an engagement?"

"Yes, I've chosen one of the subjects my grandfather has chosen. There were a few acquaintances."

Carlyle reported, as if to deal with business. Jonathan stared at him as if something was terribly wrong.

"Let's talk about it later for now."

"I'll talk to you next week when I see my grandfather."

"…do as you please at home."

That's what Jonathan said. Carlyle knew his father wouldn't bother to oppose him, even though he seemed to be bothered by something.

Neither Jonathan nor Alice, nor Carlisle expressed concern about following his grandfather's words.

"Thank you."

Even if they didn't dispose of the house anyway, they were slowly getting ready to leave the place.

Carlisle briefly escaped in the name of having a phone call to make. It was to tell the family broker that it was okay to deal with the matter as scheduled. Kyle followed in the footsteps of Carlisle.

"Hey, I need to talk to you for a second."

Kyle grabbed Carlisle by the wrist. It was the first time Kyle had ever held him this way. Carlisle

I glanced down at Kyle.

"I'm listening."

"What do you mean by engagement? What about Ash Jones?

It was an expected question. He was distressed to hear his name, so he deliberately escaped, but Kyle wouldn't let him. Carlisle pulled his wrist off quietly and turned.

I don`t think it`s a shame to relate a person who`s been indebted for a while to an engagement story. Separate thank-you to Nicholas, and differently to Mr. Jones…….”

"I thought you were going out with me. You like him."

Kyle grabbed Carlisle again. Standing in the living room, Carlyle stared at his wrist. When I finished the call with the broker, I thought I should tell my secretary to take care of the business related to the opening of the new cell phone.

"Kyle."

Carlyle now intended to erase everything associated with Ash.

"It's none of your business."

In a more firm and fierce move than before, Carlisle pulled his hand off. For Ash, Carlyle is just an arrogant, funny alpha man with unpleasant memories and strange behavior. Carlyle was not a good fit for Ash.

It was like that from the beginning. The two lived in a very different world. Having lost track of the subject for a moment, Carlyle had a dream that was out of place. They had to return to their respective positions.

"Then…… the picture?"

Carlisle turned his eyes on the table at the word. Looking at it sealed on an unused table, Kyle turned away with it.

"It's a beautiful picture.….”

Carlisle said calmly.

"You, too, have had a hard time saving.”

I don't have anyone I really wanted to give to.

"If you don't mind, you'd better keep it."

Kyle and Nicholas will appreciate the value of the painting.

"I have someone to tell you. You have to tell him, Carlisle."

"Kyle."

His beloved brother seemed to want to hear a definite answer from Carlyle. With a painful face like stabbing himself, Carlyle eventually said sternly, breaking his face down.

"It's over."

Shaking his head at Kyle, who was about to open his mouth again, Carlyle turned away from the painting.

"Don't ever bring this up again."

The season was changing. Carlyle's life was always made up of autumn and winter.

Familiar temperatures, low chromatic colors, quiet silence, and calm air. Finally, the mind returned to the familiar season, resembling the season, and the cold and lonely subsided.

That was the form of solitude Carlisle had to get used to again.

Ash's POV SUMMARY: when lyle 'broke up' with him, he felt hurt but was unable to say anything cos their relationship was not defined. it seems that ash's regret came later on. but it also looks like he realized that he loves lyle. in the beginning, while he was away from lyle for that one month, he thought of lyle quite often but kept himself busy with work. during this whole time, he felt empty without lyle.

"Director."

I heard a sound. Still looking out the window, Ash heard the call, but did not hear it at the same time. The sky facing the eyes was blue and clean enough to make my eyes ache. The high sun divided the buildings and footprints into light, drawing oblique lines. It was an unpleasantly refreshing landscape.

"…Director?"

Not until he was heard calling again, Ash turned his eyes. Ah. Ash blinked without a change of expression.

I saw Mikayla staring at him with a curious look. Michaela wasn't the only one watching him. All the staff sitting in the conference room were watching Ash.

"I'm sorry. I have something to think about for a second."

Was it? Speaking for himself, Ash wasn't sure. I wasn't thinking about anything. To be honest, I was distracted for a while. Without thinking about anything.

"We've been having a hard time lately. Good job, everyone. It's the final stage, so cheer up a little bit. Next week, the display will go on."

Ashe's senior and studio founder, McKenzie, who joined the meeting, said. Brownish blonde hair trimmed to the length under the ears. With a wry smile, McKenzie looked at Ash for a moment.

Ash smiled at the brown eyes that looked at me. It was a smooth smile as usual. McKenzie, who raised only one eyebrow, shook his head. Then he clapped his hands.

"Everyone, take a break. Coffee, no, caffeine won't work anyway, so drink healthy tea."

His tolerance to caffeine made a small sound of laughter at the words of business people who had disappeared. Although it is similar everywhere because of the industry situation where working overtime and going to work on weekends are taken for granted, McKenzie tried to maintain the family feeling of early small studios as much as possible. One of them was paying close attention to overtime pay and welfare.

With a warm atmosphere, McKenzie folded her arms when all her scattered colleagues were gone.

"What's wrong with you these days?"

"Me?"

This time Ash raised his eyebrows in wonder. Smiling, Ash said again.

"I don't think I made a mistake."

"I know you're a disgusting guy who doesn't make mistakes. I mean, why did you spend so much time sitting there in such a daze?"

I heard the wheel of the chair tugging. Ash smiled embarrassingly. Well, shrugging in distress, Ash looked out the window again. Something bothered me for no reason. What's important is that you can't solve it.

Like I forgot. I've been feeling this way for the past month.

"You act like you lost something important."

Actually... I was a little tired.

It was a long time since I left work early. London, in the midst of autumn, was preparing to quickly turn into winter. The pleasant cool air was slowly cooling down. The sun quickly shortened.

It became October before I knew it. Passing through the photographing tourists, Ash looked far away. Mackenzie was right. It's been a long time since I lost something. It was a strange feeling.

No matter how hard I think about it, I couldn't figure out the cause. The work schedule according to the Gant Chart fell in line with the plan, even though he would not have forgotten anything. Instead of getting in the car parked in the building, Ash walked somewhere past the parking lot.

Entering a quiet alleyway, passing through art supply stores and theaters, Ash came out to the main street. On the other side of the road where red buses and black taxis roam, there was a place they often went. It was the National Portrait Museum.

Ash, who was staring at the gallery for a while, crossed the street as the signal changed. It was an impulse that he couldn't even understand. It was better to go back home and rest at a time like this. Even if I could catch my breath while watching the movie, I didn't feel like watching the exhibition right away.

I thought so inside, but Ash just walked. As usual, I didn't even care about the glance or persistence of staring at him. It was after he found someone's back that he was walking straight ahead.

Neat and straight back, angled suit, sleek waist, light black hair with a straight back.

When I saw it, I couldn't think of anything. Before reason could judge something, Ash caught up with the walking man. The shoes rushed to the ground. Just as the heart was contracted out of sight, I felt painfully squeezed inside.

The distance narrowed down in a heartbeat. A hasty step caught up with the man. My hand stretched out without realizing it. Indeed, in the seconds of all this happening...…

"Carlyle."

He didn't think of anything. The unconscious moved his body. A sense of impatience arose. Without realizing it, the hand that put a lot of pressure held the clothes.

The man walking at a steady pace stopped. A little staggered by the power to hold me from behind, the man turned away.

And before he could see his face, Ash realized that a man was not Carlisle.

"…Who are you?”

The scent was different.

It was very different from Carlyle's pheromones. Alpha's pheromones, which sting in the nose, had nothing in common with Carlyle.

It wasn't a subtle scent that you can smell when you put your nose on the skin and inhale deeply. A violet scent that looks like a flower without a scent, but can only be smelled very close.

"I'm sorry."

Ash took his hands off. A perfect smile that seemed to have been drawn hung on my face. The man, who looked back with a mixture of displeasure and embarrassment, released his expression at the glaring smile.

"That's all right. Did you mistake people?”

The man looked younger than Carlisle. On closer inspection, the clothes were also not hand-made suits worn by Carlyle. It was a suit that you could see walking around Liverpool Street or Bank. Body, face, all different.

Ash laughed inside. You're doing all sorts of things. Even though it's so different, I can't believe I'm reminded of Carlisle's face again. Ash shook his head slightly.

"Excuse me."

Ignoring what the opponent was trying to say, Ash walked past the man. He let go of the collar of the blue shirt, which had already been untied and burst into laughter.

Oh…….

I'm in trouble.

additional info: 'talking about another alpha' refers to ash's bedtalk when he last did it with lyle. hearing that from ash made lyle cry in bed because he felt hurt that ash was talking about another alpha in front of him during seggs (it was a misunderstanding and ash reassured him that it was just bedtalk afterwards).

The first thing that came to mind was quiet eyes. The man was the most reticent person Ash had ever known. I don't remember hearing stories about everyday life that anyone would do. I didn't even say my complaints about work. Still, Ash's words were always answered with great sincerity

With an elegant accent and a pleasant voice that had never been heard before, the man answered one by one seriously. At some point, giving only short answers has changed. The number of words, content, and words returned to the question increased one by one. Soon it became a beautiful sentence.

I heard such an increase, but come to think of it, I still didn't know anything. What a man does, how he feels today, what he thinks beyond his expressionless face. No one knew the answer.

The man was silent, as if it were silent snow. Like a subdued ash, I just looked at Ash with calm gray eyes.

I thought I found out a lot about what I liked, but I couldn't think of it. I didn't hear what you really wanted. Then I had an idea.

I should have asked you more.

The next thing that came to mind was lips. Lips that turn sour when you kiss. The man was clumsy enough to be the one who calmly said the word sex and talked about the number and direction of the man was clumsy. And it was ridiculously racy.

I didn't expect to have that look on my face. When such a cold face melts in the heat, how racy it becomes...… if I hadn't known a man, I wouldn't dare to guess.

When I mixed my tongue deeply, my lips trembled faintly. If you look at the tongue that follows while hesitating, you seem to be good at kissing, but when you dig deep into the roof of your mouth, your lips flinched like the first kisser.

When I tickled my sweet flesh, a small groan broke out. It began with a patient groan, and became a hot, long exhaled breath, followed by a racy sound that had never been heard before.

I have not felt that way even though I met a lot of people. I've never heard such a burning sound.

It's cute.

Rubbing his lips and stepping back, Ash laughed as he turned and disappeared. If we met normally, had we dated without any entanglement, we might have liked it sooner rather than later…… It was cute.

However, there was something that grabbed my ankle when I tried to get a little closer. The man drew a clear line before the beginning of the relationship.

I hope there's no unnecessary emotion.’

A man's unkind words were both arrogant and correct. It's not easy to get involved with someone who has unwanted feelings. Makes a person tired. However, even if he could understand the man's words, he was right to be annoyed separately.

Is it the culture of aristocrats to know what's good? Staring at me still, the day I turned my head expressionless and told Nick overlapped. Then I couldn't figure out why the man had pointed at me. I squeaked from the start with a man. That in itself was an exception to Ash.

I don't remember getting angry much. Despite having several lovers, Ash was always a person who arranged them before a fight. You've been patient a lot. When I really needed to talk, I calmly talked about the conflict. He didn't have to get angry in the process.

There was only one time when I was really angry when I was young. At that time Ash didn't reveal her feelings as they were. It's already over.

But Carlisle kept getting on my nerves. Carlisle was the first to show no smile, including saying rude things to an opponent he had only met twice. It was difficult to balance the relationship.

We're not in a relationship, but we have sex. Ash couldn't figure out how to treat a man who had never met Alpha before and never received anyone.

304-305

So he acted the way he always did. The problem was the category in which such behavior belonged.

To do something that would only be done to someone on a date with someone who can't be intertwined in that way...…what the hell should I say is a relationship?

Time has passed while pondering an inconclusive issue. The man faithfully accepted the meeting. A couple of encounters would give you some sense of the other person, but the man still had no change in his expression.

So I kept touching it. Then the tight lips opened slightly. Spitting out a hot breath, he let out a racy groan to the point of madness. Then finally, little by little, he said things that he wouldn't hear unless he was on the bed.

That's about all the changes that have happened.

Carlyle, distracted by Rut, called Ash. With an unknown look on his face, the man who was cutting off Nick and Ash's relationship called first.

Carlisle asked Ash to come in a very small voice. Ash found Carlisle despite the complexity of his heart with a polite yet precarious tone.

Then, he volunteered to prepare a lubricant and hugged Ash madly, looking at him with eyes he wanted to do somehow. Like it was Ash, not Carlisle, that Rut came, he hugged.

Carlisle, who was out of his mind, didn't seem to have felt it properly, but if others had seen him, they would have thought so.

Carlyle still doesn't know what kind of person he is, but Ash now knows that that man is very attractive. Guido, neck, straightened collarbone, slightly fan chest, slender inner wrist, ankle, thigh, and all the body forming Carlisle Frost were beautiful and very racy.

If Carlyle were his lover, Ash would have carved a trail all over his body. It was so delicious that I couldn't help but touch my lips.

But Ash skillfully suppressed the soaring greed like instinct. They won't see each other in a month, and Carlyle doesn't have to meet Ash.

As he said he didn't need unnecessary feelings, Ash recalled one of the only nobles he knew. It was the opposite personality, but I know that nobles have their own society.

If Carlisle hadn't said that, Ash wouldn't have had anything to the end.

'Next to me...' Just a little...Please stay.’

If only Carlisle hadn't said this before he fell asleep faintly.

I'm sorry it didn't help.’

If I hadn't spoken quietly, looking at him with a stomping face.

I mean, I've never dated anyone before.’

If you hadn't said that.

'I've never kissed a person more than once.’

If Carlisle hadn't seen his suspicious words and actions, he'd be really enjoying the day now.

But I couldn't. As time went by, Carlisle said and did unexpected things.

When there was a living feeling on a face as cold and inorganic as a sculpture, Ash understood a passage from Roman mythology. The cold white gradually turned into a warm white. As if it were living.

Carlyle's lips are gradually loosening like a slow flower. And finally, the day the tightly sealed mouth was broken and a smile was blooming. Ash was distracted by the beautiful sight.

Ash Jones loves the beautiful. I've seen countless beautiful things in my life. And the man's smile that Ash witnessed that day was by far the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I couldn't take my eyes off it.

Then curiosity soared. In order not to get involved in complications, the actions of the man who had been handed over to avoid unnecessary friction were flooded all at once.

Why did you smile at me?

Why did you say you wanted to see me?

Why, you don't want to mention another Alpha?

Carlisle, do you like me?

There were numerous images here and there that confused him. Contrary to what I didn't expect, the quick reply, the way he was taking notes while accepting me, the red eyes that burst into tears, all confused Ash.

how he felt when lyle 'brokeup' with him

On the day he received a text from Carlyle that said he had something to say, Ash also wanted to ask questions. I wanted to ask him what he thought. Only by knowing that, I felt my confused stomach would be cleared.

But the visiting Carlyle didn't even give Ash time to ask questions. Instead, he uttered words that he had never guessed. The man was always the one who was out of Ash's expectations, which was not surprising, but...

"I'm going to tell you that we don't have to go back to the next meeting..."

However, when I heard that, there was no way to get strangely upset. Ash looked at Carlisle's face. I looked at the man's face as if I were looking for something.

I couldn't find it. Hidden smiles in this cold impression are hidden everywhere, leaving no trace. A complicated feeling came up.

That's about it.

Ash laughed. He seemed a little angry. I told him that he was coming to pick me up to say something, but the sound he heard in the face was so loud.

But to put it right, Ash had no reason to be angry at Carlyle's words. But Ash was also hurt.

so the rest is just ash being regretful and more of his sad childhood story yadayada. then he thought about lyle's crying face
    Carlyle's crying face popped up. Then Ash's heart tightened to the point of pain. He recalled the cheeks and eyes that were clearly painted red. A low-pitched voice lingered in my ear, asking why I was talking about another Alpha. My heart sank on the day as I saw the cold gray eyes and the water trickling down his cheeks. It was very pitiful and lovely.

Yeah, it was lovely.

Then, I suddenly thought of this. There is no way to know what Carlyle thinks. So it was important what Ash himself thought of Carlisle.

Do you think we'll be able to move on this?

Is it a passing fog?

I didn't think so. I kept chasing the man's back. It was hard to concentrate on my work. And the symptoms seemed to never go away until he met Carlyle again.

then ash decided to chase carlyle, as mentioned in the previous spoilers. he called lyle but the number was not in use anymore, so he drove to lyle's mansion only to find that it has been sold. so ash could not contact lyle at all. then he dug through his wallet and found nick's business card, so he called nick and went to his house and begged kyle (lyle's bro and nick's fiancee) to let him see lyle one more time. nick and kyle then dropped the bombshell on him that he could meet lyle at lyle's engagement party.

ill post how their relationship got official and how ash remembered their new year's kiss from 6 years ago another time XD i think we all need a break :blobjoy:

SkyLisette, Chris615, nanu00 and 36 others like this.
  15. wasabisazzdafirst

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, i just wanted to add one thing in case you don't wanna read thru the mtls. So for lyles entire life up till he met ash, he has been belittled and constantly told that he wasn't 'good enough' by his grandfather. His family members did not tell him otherwise either. So even though he looks stonecold, he is actually extremely insecure (like really extremely, and his insecurity will stick with him even after they became official lovers. altho his self esteem will improve teeny bit by bit) . And that was a major part of the reason why he stopped seeing ash. It took alot for him to just believe a teeny tiny bit that Ash might return his feelings. But obviously all that was crushed once he overheard ash denying their relationship to his coworkers. He thought that ash was being considerate with him. He also thinks that its natural that ash did not love him

16. Em_makeawish

Em_makeawish New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much appreciate the spoilers!!
    You’ve already given us a lot so feel free to ignore this if you don’t feel like typing more spoilers lol but if not does ash ever recall their New Years kiss?

Yespls123 likes this.
  17. wasabisazzdafirst

Reading List:
    Link
    no problem! i almost forgot about this xd

he actually never forgot their kiss but he just did not know that it was lyle cos he couldnt see his face before lyle went away. at the party where they reconciled, lyle asked ash to try remembering that moment. ash thought about it alot and remembers by the time they have their second new years kiss.

below are the mtls:D

"In the meantime, there's something I want you to do."

Every word I had in mind came out of my mouth. Carlisle has long agonized over whether to bring this up. This doesn't matter if it doesn't happen. I just wanted Ash to remember.

"I'll listen to anything."

"I don't know if it's possible...….”

Ash allowed him to be greedy. So wouldn't it be okay to dare to hope for this.

"There's one thing you don't remember."

At Carlyle's words, Ash looked as surprised as before. Somehow the smile got thicker when I saw the mysterious blinking eyes.

"It was a long time ago."

"A long time ago?"

"Yes."

It's the day he met the most beautiful person in his life that he'll never forget. It's okay if the kiss didn't mean anything to Ash. It is meaningful to Carlisle. That was enough.

"I'd like you to remember that…."

I don't expect much. If Ash doesn't remember, it'll be meaningful in itself. But if you remember...….

"I didn't expect that. If I made a mistake...….”

"I'll give you a hint."

That would certainly make me very happy.

When Ash said he would give a hint, he looked quietly at Carlyle. Carlyle slowly let go of Ash's hand. Ash flinched his hand. Carlisle stretched his arms gently. One hand on Ash's chest. The other hand carefully wrapped Ash's neck.

My body is tight. They became as close as they would leave no room. I raised my chin a little. The tip of my nose touched. My lips slowly got closer. I felt a warm breath melting the cold air.

Closing his eyes quietly, Carlisle kissed Ash.

I could feel Ash's eyes touching the eyelids. He always bit his sweet lips weakly. A fondness rose. It felt like more than a month was being filled in at once when Ash couldn't reach it. I wanted to touch it, touch it more.

I love Ash Jones.

I'm in love more than anything.

I am happy to know such beautiful and sad feelings. I am grateful that the target is Ash Jones. I don't want to hurt you. I want to do everything Ash wants. I want to be the one who protects him, and I want to be the one who makes him happy. I will try to be such a person.

It felt different from when I did something for my parents. I was happy rather than anxious. The vague belief that Ash would wait and accept him made Carlisle so.

In line with the softly moving carlyle, Ash slowly began to move as well. My lips got mixed. They cuddled with each other as if dealing with fragile and delicate things. The tongue slowly penetrated.

Something was different from the numerous kisses that had been going on. Carlisle was afraid of the end of a meeting that would come one day. Shaken by Ash's lovely touch, he was sad.

But now it is not disturbing.

This kiss will be the beginning of countless joys.

Carlyle could recognize Ash from a distance even though he was turning his back. This is a back view that you can draw with your eyes closed. Carlyle slowly slowed down and walked toward Ash.

The sound of shoes rang through the black night air. I felt like I was in a dream. I rubbed my trembling hand for a moment. The fingertips that touched the palm of my hand were cold. I stretched out my arms. Then carefully, very weakly, hugged Ash from behind.

There was a familiar scent. Carlyle opened her mouth, burying her forehead on her wide back.

"I missed you."

Ash held Carlyle's hand in front of her, hugging her waist. Ash's hands were warm. The cold-hardened hands melted warm as soon as Ash's temperature touched them.

"You're here?"

Ash turned slowly. Carlisle looked up. I could see a bright smile. Friendly and tenderly bent eyes filled Carlyle. I could see red cheeks in the cold air.

"Is it too late?"

Carlisle asked. It was a question of time and a question of timing. Ash shook his head.

"You’re just in time."

Ash's hand touched his shoulder. What does it mean to be on time?

"Did you run?"

The other hand, not touching the shoulder, touched Carlisle's forehead. The disheveled hair was gently swept over by the fingers. Somehow shy Carlisle lowered his gaze a little.

"……in my heart……… In a hurry."

"You're pretty."

It was a lovely voice. Shame soared further. I felt happy. Feeling helpless, Carlyle closed her lips and opened them again.

"I'm telling you, it's so...…I missed you.”

The hand that was handing over the hair touched my cheek. With emotional eyes, Ash stared at Carlyle's face. I didn't even blink.

"So, I thought a lot. Without a break."

What did he think? Carlisle opened his mouth to bury it. But the horse didn't come straight out.

A loud roar began to be heard in the distance. At the same time, the surrounding lights began to go out. Bright and white star-shaped lights embroidered near the quiet park went out sequentially. Soon, they were in the dark, too.

"…Ash?"

"Can you hear me?"

Bending down, Ash whispered in Carlyle's ear. The countdown began to ring faintly.

10…

The cheers spread from a close distance. It could have been a shout from the London Eye or a burst from the Westminster Bridge. Carlyle suddenly recalled a day in the past. The eve of the wind mixed with the smell of wit and fishy beer.

9, 8…

"As I said before……I really, really thought a lot."

7, 6…

Ash's hand, which touched his shoulder, gently smoothed Carlisle. Carlisle blinked his eyes. In the dark, I could see a clear nose and good-looking lips that shone dimly. No way.

5, 4…

"Until I thought of something important."

378-379 2nd New Year’s kiss!

Our eyes met. Even the lights in the nearby residential area disappeared in an instant.

"Happy New Year.”

3, 2…

Carlisle opened his eyes wide. Ash's whispers were heard. It was a clear voice, not even comparable to the voices of the audience coming from afar like fog.

1….

"My, Lyle."

For a moment, for a very short time, Carlisle was engulfed in a deep cosmic stillness at the crack of a candle.

Soon, Ash's lips touched.

A slight shudder spread from the shoulder. A hot breath dispersed into my lips. My tongue penetrated through my lips. The gentle, light kiss turned into a deep, dark kiss in a blink. The tightly intertwined tongues were proficient.

The horribly sweet saliva came over. I swallowed it without realizing it. Curling his eyes, Carlyle grabbed Ash's coat eagerly. A chilling sensation and breathtaking joy flowed through Carlisle's veins.

As he breathed out his overwhelming breath, Ash smiled. A friendly smile fell into my mouth. Carlisle stumbled. It was all because Ash took his breath away.

My lips fell off. Like that day, Ash's fingers scratched the saliva-stained lips. Umji stole a caring thin lip. Carlisle grabbed Ash's finger. Our eyes met. We could see each other in the dark.

At the same time, the surroundings were brightly colored. Red and blue flames colored the black sky of London with the sound of firecrackers. It was as if the star would look like that if it would look like that. Even though I knew how a dead star actually disappeared, I had this thought.

Under the sky colored with light, Ash was smiling. It looked like a gift from God for Carlisle. Carlisle suddenly remembered that today was his birthday. Come to think of it, it was the same day.

Tears welled up around the bent eyes. I didn't know why I was crying. It's just, it's been overwhelming.

"You know what? I didn't forget about that day. I just didn't know it was Carlisle. Now that I see it, Ash Jones was a huge jerk."

You didn't even know it was right in front of you. Ash smiled awkwardly. With the start of the fireworks, the lights around them began to turn on.

"How could I not have known for so long who made me decide to meet Alpha?”

Carlyle blinked as he heard a whispering voice as if he was really sorry. Without adding a lie, Carlyle thought Ash wouldn't remember. I just wanted to put significance on what I said. I told Ash what I thought.

I didn't want Ash to feel sorry by pointing out the fact that he didn't remember. By the way, by the way...….

"Carlyle disappeared without showing his face. It disappeared before the light came back on, so I went back there the next day, remembering only my name. But I couldn't find it. That was the trigger. I've never met Alpha before."

Ash's hand swept Carlisle's cheek. Before I knew it, Ash kindly took away a tear. A sad expression and a lovely expression appeared on Ash's face.

The sky was blue and red. It turned yellow, too. A London night light lit up Ash's head. Ash had his back against the brilliant light.

It was like a picture. A beautiful painting of Carlyle's own for life was engraved on the cornea, the retina, and the soul.

"To meet you again, Lyle came before me first."

Ash lowered his eyes. At first glance, the eyes glowed wet like Carlisle. Ash raised his chin slowly. My lips touched my forehead.

"Thank you."

In a reverent move, Ash bit his body. Carlisle clapped his lips. It was heartbreaking as if tens of thousands of bubbles burst and filled inside.

Flinching his fingers, Carlyle clenched Ash's coat. I don't want to send it anywhere. I want this person next to me forever.

I didn't want to lose this beautiful smile to anyone.

380-381

"So, Lyle, if you don't mind me being so pathetic...….”

Ash asked, slightly spreading his arms, as if he knew the mind.

"Will you make me Lyle's man?"

I'll be nice to you. It's not a losing business. Ash added playfully. I couldn't stand it any longer. Words that had been suppressed through all kinds of patience finally burst out.

"I……"

Carlisle laughed. I laughed with tears in my eyes. Have you ever made a face like this? There wouldn't have been. I can't believe I'm so happy that we're just dating.

It's so easy for others.

"So that I can show you my love...….”

Carlyle Frost was a once-in-a-lifetime, very difficult and reverent thing to do. I want Ash next to me. The fact that Ash might get tired of me or turn to my inadequacy is not gone. But Carlisle will try as hard as he can to prevent that from happening.

"If you could be my lover...… that would be great."

Please. Carlisle asked. I desperately hoped for it.

"I'm happy."

Ash spoke quietly. The low-locked voice was dangerously sexy and friendly at the same time. Carlyle couldn't resist the urge and hugged Ash. Pulling the man with his arms open for me, I held him in my arms. There was a passion. The long, hard arms held Carlyle directly together.

The fireworks went on for a long time. Carlisle closed his eyes and held Ash in his arms. It took nearly 30 minutes to color the sky before the light died down.

So after the fireworks, they slowly left the park. As they left the quiet residential area, they held hands and mixed into the crowd. Carlisle recalled the lovers he had seen before coming here.

Carlyle looked down at my hand, still recalling it.

Ash's big, friendly hand held Carlisle. Now Ash's hands had taken away the chill from Carlisle and had become lukewarm. Carlyle's hands were also lukewarm in Ash's warmth. Two similar hands hold each other. It's a lover's hand.

Among lovers on the street, Carlyle Frost was added. Carlyle Frost, next to Ash Jones, was neither a half nobleman nor a pathetic alpha who failed to become dominant alpha.

He was now Ash Jones' loved one.

This fact made Carlisle the happiest man in the world. Carlyle slowly took her eyes off her hands, and then looked forward again and laughed silently. The snowflake that fell on the long eyelashes slowly melted into water. So was Carlisle's face.

With a pale face frozen for a long time, a happy warmth was circulating.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
    pandamaci123, Dofu, nanu00 and 33 others like this.
  18. Emalia

Emalia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel happy reading the spoils, thank you!
    : ((

But tell me, you know where I can find it whole please ??

19. mcwingeria

mcwingeria New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i really love this story sm. <333 they are so adorable aaaaaaaaa

@wasabisazzdafirst thank you for the spoilers!!

i really wanna know the whole story because my curiosity is killing meeeee

20. wasabisazzdafirst

Reading List:
    Link
    I cant wait to read this moment in the manhwa ughhh. But first we have to go through all the angst:blobtired: anyways this is after the main story
    [Ash turned on Carlisle's favorite classic after turning on the engine. Glenn Gould's variations calmed down a little. Ash, who was about to grab the handle, suddenly remembered and opened his mouth.

"What's your anniversary today, Lyle?"

"…what?"

"Lyle has a look on his face when he does something new. I had that look on my face this morning."

Carlisle is visibly hardened. Over the past year and four months, Carlyle has already made 50 anniversaries. Today was the 51st and first day to adopt a pet with Ash. He humbly kept everything he did with Ash to the extent that his secretary had produced an anniversary calendar.

"What kind of expression did I make?"

"The look I'm looking forward to while looking at my face."

"…I thought it was normal."

"Cute."

Ash turned slightly and tapped Carlisle on the tip of his nose. Ash, who smiled at him as if he were lovely, whispered, adding to his upper body.

"You didn't deny it, so I was right, right?"

"…Not that much."

"So how many?"

Carlisle hesitated because he thought the number 51 would be creepy. But with the memory of a few days ago when he had already lied to Ash and hurt him, he said embarrassingly,

"There's 5……1."

Ash burst into laughter. Laughing out loud, he bent his eyebrows and hugged Carlisle as if he didn't know what to do. Embracing him breathtakingly, Ash kissed him on the ear.

"That's crazy, really. Why are you so cute, huh?"

"That's not it."

"Did you make so many anniversaries without me knowing?"

My earlobes turned red. I could feel my neck getting hot. Carlyle bit his lip slightly, breaking his expressionless face. Gently crumpling his suit bottoms, he found something to say. Ash, holding his shy chin, set his eye level.

"I'm sorry."

Ash kissed her lips lightly when he apologized. Ashy, who gently swept his eyebrows, pulled Carlisle's hand, clasped his suit bottom, and clasped his fingers. Pinching between the pale and long fingers, Ash said

"Why did you hide such a cute thing? You don't have to do that at all. If you told me, we could make an anniversary together."

"…Are you all right?"

"Sure, take care of it with you, my love. Then every day will be a happy anniversary for us."

I felt my ribs tight. Feeling happy, Carlyle forgot about the reluctance when he was getting in the car and quickly replied with an excited voice.

"I'd appreciate it if you could."

Ash is also an angel. He was a human being who felt empty about the expression that historical poets and novelists likened humans to angels that fell to the ground, but Ash in front of him seemed to be an angel. Such an understanding and lovely person becomes my husband. Carlisle was moved.

"Of course."

Ash, who grabbed his arm and kissed the back of his hand like a knight, asked, bending his eyes.

"So the first day we had sex in the car was on the anniversary?"

Carlisle blinked his eyes. It's because what I just heard went through my mind. Perhaps it was so shameless that reason refused to listen.

"…what?"

I didn't want to ask again, but Carlisle asked again. Because I didn't dare to pretend I didn't hear Ash.

"It's a precious first for both of us. Of course you did, baby?"

Carlisle was confused by a sentence of unknown good and evil. The term "baby" was beyond description and lovely, but the meaning of the sentence was promiscuous. My throat was burning, which had been quiet for a while. He clenched his hand and begged earnestly.

"Ash, I think we should go now."

"You sure you didn't? It would have been an anniversary."

Carlyle lost his energy when he saw Ash turn into a sad voice. He briefly imagined a secretary who wrote on his calendar, "It's the first time I've had sex with Ash in a car." It was dark before my eyes. But Ash's sad voice eventually dampened his dignity.

"…I see."

"Lyle will be a good husband."

Ash immediately closed his eyes and smiled in a bright voice. With his lips bent finely, he kissed the back of his hand several times and let go of his hand. Carlyle tried to think of something to calm himself down. Finally, Ash grabbed the steering wheel and left the mansion.

'Speaking of which, let me tell you my anniversary, Lyle.'

But Ash interrupted me.

"What is it?"

"Do you remember the first time Lyle was tied to a ribbon?"

Carlisle looked at Ash with sad eyes. Ash's gone bad. It was disturbing that a lewd anniversary began to be added in an instant. Of course it's not that I don't like it. Ash was bad for Ash. Why would I make a shameful day an anniversary?

He kept his mouth shut and calmly reached out to raise the volume of the music. Watching it, Ash started driving with a low smile.
    ]