Spoiler Define The Relationship bl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GissellaRDBD, Mar 4, 2020.

1. tin.yyy

tin.yyy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk ash sounds so Insincere its quite annoying lol even tho i know that he meant it.

2. jenyl02

jenyl02 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Send me the MTL also thanks.

Leerin likes this.
  3. NekoInu

NekoInu Member

Reading List:
    Link

If you get the novel can you send it to me too! Thank you!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    Leerin likes this.
  4. Leerin

Leerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn if only one of them willing to send an link for this novel TvT i am literally dying to read it so i often check my acc expecting if anyone had finally respond to any of my req TvT

5. waves

waves Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please could you send it to me

Leerin likes this.
  6. akera93

akera93 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol this thread had devolved into all of us asking for this elusive link that may or may not exist at this point

NovelenthusiastIDK, seea and Leerin like this.
  7. Leerin

Leerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn if any of ya receive my message i only receive it from someone i won't leave a name drop since it might bother her/him, i want to save the trouble and i also want to share it with others, thankya again for the one who respond my message!! ^^

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
  8. ElisSeatOfDreams

ElisSeatOfDreams Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for sharing! Sending lots of hearts! ::bloblove::::bloblove::::bloblove::

Leerin likes this.
  9. aileemint17

aileemint17 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi could you please also send the novel to me? Thank youuu!! :justabotheart::justabotheart:

Leerin likes this.
  10. Momofi

Momofi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please send to me too

Leerin likes this.
  11. Leerin

Leerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So hear me out for moment since i want to engrave this on my mind ( = D = )!!

-the author kinda change some of the plot seems like an another universe of them

-the beginning of this all where ash was mostly involve to philip and his father in the sidestory unlike the main, the father throw a bait to ash that he will give all related to his mother including the house they used to lived since childhood, his mother's house since all of ash and nat, grand/father/mother was desperate to claimed their mother's belonging and the condition the father made was to sign a marriage contract to arthur frost(grandfather of carlyle) with the influence of philip since the father know philip won't take a blind eye in this

-the grandfather ask lyle to this contract marriage well since lyle can't refuse this as ya'll know why(he don't wanto dissapoint his grandfather)

-at first lyle was frustrated knowing his partner wasn't an omega, since alpha was difficult to deal with, with the another alpha also he couldn't bear a child when they both an a alpha, but decided to meetup

-myGhad!! In this story ash was the first to fell for our lyle! ^^, when the meetup happen he was love at first sight for lyle (he thought he was the first perfect being he met for the first time in his life)

-they decided to met 3 weeks cuz ash made an agreement that he don't wanna marry someone he don't love, but for lyle he said he wanted to marry him/ash, although ash figure that lyle only agree cuz of the family circumtances and philip influence so he made a deal that all lyle was aiming is will proceed but he won't marry him, lyle was confused at those words, but ash add that they still need to meet (like yaknow ash wanna get to know him so that), he told him to think those as a favor in exchange for the deal, lyle thought he(ash) was naive for making such a deal where he was being taking advantage at in spite of that he still choose to accept it
    -now lyle first expression to ash changed and continue to be like that
    -in the last day they will met lyle met nat(nathalia, ash older sister) and since clerk(nat husband)pregnancy has to be announce that day and planning to celebrate, she invited lyle to their house, lyle reluctant to accept it but just like her little brother/ash he coundn't say no(he was feeling guilty about nat saying they will be family soon enough and excited to get to know him, knowing that today has been decided to end this engagement, so he agree since its the last day anyways)
    -after lyle got to know ash family at the celebration, he felt a lil regret and comfort at the feeling of how they treat him unlike his family, ash family was very lively so the thought of not getting this treatment and the comfort they been giving him made him hesitate to sign the agreement ash n lyle made
    -the sibling both got drunk, and lyle has to take ash home, on the way home ash made a clear of the agreement and ask again about the married, lyle told him he wanted this marriage with him, and ash made a suggestion that if he really wanted it the result will be known tonight
    -at the door step, ash stop and made a remark , lyle who already know what will happen next said he don't plan to backdown now that he already came this far
    - :) ... .. later on ash who came in, in the bathroom with lyle, smut duhh *^*
    - ngl ash was really a beast on that scene (*correction-..on the last scene in the main story, is where made me think ash jones stamina terrified me...)-still it was sexy tho )
    - well since both of them satisfied, both of them decided to proceed the arranged marriage [ yea dats right sexy without y is da answer (^D^)!¡ ]
    -the marriage was successful, and about 1year past ash suddenly bring out a divorce,
    Why? Will like he said he dont wanna marry someone who don't love him(that time lyle haven't realize his feelings), he also thought lyle didn't want to touch him while they having segs(will ash it cuz yer are a beast)
    -carlyle was pregnant at that time and was bout to tell him but ash really had to bringup the divorce damn. Ig it was their anneversary going on a date where they both discuss this
    -and more angst duhh!-..,(ngl dis is my fav part, conflict)-only in dtr!)

-when they both desperately miss each other, carlyle who tried to erase the child but failed in da end, and where he realize his feelings for ash and his longing for him. And ash who desperatly wanted to hug, kiss, touch, see his lyle but couldn't cuz he is a coward(well he said it himself) anyway lyle who lost his control of his feeling and wanted to clear up their problems(ya mean misunderstanding, well the main story was overlapping in this huhh) he goes to find ash, the house he used to live in the past was now infront of him, after he park his car lyle who still had the key of their house and goes inside. (their house after they got marriage was ash mother's house like i said earlier after ash completed the marriage like the father had to be, gave it all to ash)-it was ash req that they will settle in there after their marriage)He saw ash sitting on the sofa on his back turn to him and lyle who was about to knock and open the door knob suddenly stop when he saw someone who lyle didn't know was sitting beside ash, he was a little small compare the size of ash and him and had a pretty face. The man who was sitting next to him and saying something immediately reached out and touched Ash's shoulder. Lyle who was staring at them hardened his face, he knew ash woundn't let anyone get so close to him in an intimate way, he felt an unpleasant feeling of jeaslousy towards him who look so good beside ash to the point that the two of them seems suited for each other(but ya and ash looks perfect together tho) while lyle was thinking that it was pointless anyways that they are going to breakup tomorrow and its not for him to intefere with what ash does to anyone. As if to prove that, ash hands reached out on the hands that touched his shoulder, the moment lyle saw that he let go of the doorknob and step back, there was a small sound knocking...-(sorry but i don't intend to explain it in detailed)-likehow the hell did i ended up explaing it i didn't even realize T^T)-it such a waste to erase again so her ya go)
    - ash heard the sound so when he catch a gleam of a suit on the window he immediately goes after lyle, lyle who was angry instead of doing what he came here for ended up giving the key of the house back to ash and told him he doesn't need to attend the party tomorrow, lyle called his docter luther that he will erased the child tomorrow night(since before coming to the house he was at the clinic with his doctor luther, where lyle choose the final desicion if he choose to keep it either erase it)
    -after that ash was deeply depressed and the next day the divorce paper arrive at ash house, nat who came to his house saw it and she give him an earful scold and nag him to to get it together saying being such a coward might ended up like their father
    -the next day carlyle meet ash at the garden, then when ash was trying to talk to him(fuc dis is really overlapping in the main story) ended in for lyle quarreling with ash ,(in this sidestory lyle was very angry and coundn't even control his emotion probably cuz he was pregnant, and in the mainstory lyle just hardened his face and giving ash a cold shoulder and just avoiding him)-dis part was really extense since it might be the first time carlyle raised his voice to anyone but ash)
    -carlyle finally collapsed (cuz after bringing the divorce the stress keeps on preassuring him similar in the main where lyle breakup with ash*but not in relatiship yet* anyways ya know wat i mean)
    -when lyle wokeup ash was crying and his face looks similar to a patient, and become more thin than the last time he saw him, ash saying he regret it all and coundn't forgive himself for endangering both lyle and their child, and this is where they resolved the problem and lyle confessions to ash, (this part made me realize ash was the most green flag but sometime i cannot stop myself for hating him for hurting carlyle TvT)
    -the rumor about lyle pregnancy spread and everyone around him become more concern for him, including his family, he spend mostly of his time with his mother, alice(lyle's mother) giving him some advice (cuz his mother was an alpha and him too, they share da same blood and in da doctor said he share da lady's blood on him dats why he got pregnant, since in was extremily rare for an alpha to get pregnant, and the odds of miscarriage were so high, but it was only survived until now including when lyle collapsed was said he that the child had a strong body da same as lyle
    -in the event at philip's mansion in the library, before the marriage when both of them talking about the first kiss of lyle,
    Here's da story where lyle was 12yrs old trying to play hide and seek with the others noble's child, lyle sneak on philip's library since he dosn't want to play or deal with others and just rather be alone, there was someone staring at him in the dark, it was a boy, the two of them talk and lead them to the window, the boy said he heard in grown-up say, on new year's day, someone had to kiss anyone they see for the first time. The count down of the kids playing outside was starting to decrease, both of them just stared at each other while listening to the one counting backwards to ten, when the number 1 was heard lyle close his eyes and he let the boy kissed him, the fireworks was reflecting into them from the window, when he open his eyes, the boy greated him happy new year!,
    -after that lyle father was looking for him so lyle turn to leave, the boy tried to catch his wrist but failed
    -both of them only realized that they are each other's first kiss and ash first love in the end of the side story where lyle receive the purple diamond ring as a resemble of the night of their first kiss
    -fuc imma gonna cry TvT if in this sidestory where the new year kiss had happen when they were a child, and in the main was when they were already an adult, when the new year kiss happen,
    -i just wrote this cuz i coundn't moveon dat its finally end damn, i still wanna see they child tho T^T

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
  12. lena.lavin

lena.lavin New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    can you send me too please

13. sana890

sana890 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please send to me too

14. Leerin

Leerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ya all dont really need to post it just so i can send ya one, its really not that hard to send a message, since this a spoiler some of the post got burried by new post ^~^, if someone dont know how to send a message just click the profile/name that say start a new conversation

Last edited: Aug 26, 2022
    AX-Skye, lena.lavin and sana890 like this.
  15. Bibidia

Bibidia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To people who read the novel, can u summarise the entire story?

16. NovelenthusiastIDK

NovelenthusiastIDK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sorry but after this I really don’t think ML at any point deserved or will deserve MC. He pulls horrible shit like that from time to time, doesn’t even try to talk with Lyle and when he finally fucks up Lyle emotionally and puts enormous amount of stress on him, he just starts crying and begging MC to take him back. MC only ended up with a pathetic bastards like him because he has no self esteem, Lyle deserves so much better than that. I think the story should have gone on further and ended with MC dumping ML and finding someone who actually treasures him.

Faelrix, mozzybites and Leerin like this.
  17. Lissyayres12

Lissyayres12 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello does anyone have the novel English translation I cannot find it anywhere. I would be so grateful thank you

18. Leerin

Leerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [
    Even though ash was like that perhaps it was only natural, i liked their angst well since the plot carried the title, as ya may know that we may all think lyle deserves more but the fact why ash tried his best in the end so that he could atleast deserved lyle and how the two defined their relationship despite their action that lead to all the misunderstanding, we can't help blame ash but if we understand their situations lyle was wrong too since he choose to keep it to himself instead of telling ash the truth, neither of them tried to clear their misunderstanding in the beginning, and just because ash had more experienced than lyle doesn't mean we can blame him for what he did in spite of the fact what he been through since childhood, i think he deserved the time to think about his feelings to lyle (ash/he suffered too anyways so thats good) ash in both main and sidestory regret his decision so now we can just enjoy their fluff after the angst so it's a win win, i also like their difinition in were he fell first but he fell harder, in main lyle fell first and in the sidestory ash was the one who fell first [/QUOTE]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2022
    ZERO_Eight likes this.
  19. EPITHE11

EPITHE11 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    but who was the person with ash in the house when they were going to divorce??

Leerin likes this.
  20. Leerin

Leerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    His name was hazel, hazel was ash's senior at school in the past, he was also ex of mackenzie, and the reason why hazel came at their house it's because ash didn't go to work nor did he leave any reply when they were trying to reach out to him also the deadline of the project ash was working on it was near. Mackenzie was ash coworker - (in the novel i don't think the translation was correct or not but it says that mackenzie/he/she and ash used to be in a relationship before so basically he was ash senior, it was mention when mackenzie was giving advice to ash before ash realize his feelings to lyle in the main story) mackenzie was worried about ash so he send hazel to ash house to check on him if he's ok. But in the main side story of dtr hazel was ash first love and his ex, ash was anger at hazel since he cheated on him and left him with someone else after they graduated
    If some of ya was confused
    Mackenzie- ash senior in both side/main story (coworker
    Hazel - ash ex in the main side story (confirm)
    Hazel- mackenzie ex (in arrange marriage au)

Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    Lucy scarlet, serena9660 and EPITHE11 like this.