Spoiler Define The Relationship bl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GissellaRDBD, Mar 4, 2020.

1. NovelenthusiastIDK

NovelenthusiastIDK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [/QUOTE]
    I agree with everything except for saying that Lyle was in the wrong for not saying anything. How was he supposed to say that he’s pregnant when the day he wanted to tell ML, ML said let’s get a divorce, without explaining anything. It doesn’t help that when he comes back to the house he sees ML with another guy. If I were MC I would have cussed ML out and punched him a couple of times instead of cleanly ending the relationship. Just think about how everything looked from MC's perspective

Lucy scarlet likes this.
  2. Lucy scarlet

Lucy scarlet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil about the main couple's parents? I mean Lyle has to go through a lot since he was a kid and lack emotions he was also emotionally abused by his grandfather what were his parents doing until that? The parents should protect their child.

Leerin likes this.
  3. NovelenthusiastIDK

NovelenthusiastIDK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not the most knowledgeable on the story, however from what I know, MC was treated like a failure from the beginning because he is a recessive alpha. His father didn’t really care about him, MC's brother was the one that received all the care and attention and MC was never good enough. Even when all the responsibilities his brother was supposed to bear fell on his shoulders, he didn’t get any credit. I guess MC's father just expected MC to carry out his duty as a member of the family as he has similar values to the grandfather. Not much is known about MC's mother on the other hand, she wasn’t present in MC's life. So no one really cared about MC, maybe except for his brother when he felt like it

Biakushi and serena9660 like this.
  4. Purple Witch

Purple Witch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That is not exactly true. His grandfather treated him like a failure, both his parents didn't really care for him, but they didn't treat his brother that diferently. His mother is like Karlyle, she doesn't show emotions and is very cold. His father is a commoner and an alpha, it wasn't easy to enter an aristocratic family. He also has a business and would spend a lot time of abroad. It's not that his parents treat him bad because he's not a dominante alpha, they are a typical rich family that hires nanies to raise the children.
    You could say his mom was also emocionally abused, the grandfather is a terrible person, especially when she dared to marry an alpha and not an omega.

Biakushi, ZERO_Eight, Faelrix and 2 others like this.
  5. Witchling

Witchling Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, please can you share it with me. I'm dying to read this

6. Rocio Martinez

Rocio Martinez Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So they won't have a child? I mean is another universe? Or just the author changed the story

Leerin likes this.
  7. LouIsSleeps

LouIsSleeps Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone send me the novel plz

8. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I was wondering if ash ever found out that lyle was going to confess the day he chose to end it? Idk if you’ve covered this yet or if there even is a part of the story where he does find out bc I’m just too lazy to search tbh.

chileylimon likes this.
  9. Purple Witch

Purple Witch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He realises that when he's with Kyle and Nick and Kyle shows him the painting.

chileylimon, Leerin and mozzybites like this.
  10. mozzybites

mozzybites Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks, sorry to ask another question, but what was so special about the painting that made him realise that?

11. Leerin

Leerin Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was ash mother's belonging, his mother really love that painting it was like a therapy to her, so ash tried to look for the painting in a very long time since his mother died in an accident, in the novel his father throw away the painting after his mother died, the painting also the cause why ash parent's always quarreling including because of the different eye color of ash had, his father doubt his mother that she had an affair with philip (the one who painted the paint, philip is his mother childhoodfriend and i think they did like each other but since philip had to married similar situations of carlyle too, but ash mother really loved shane his father's name, they had their own complicated story TvT, after that shane married someone and had a family with them, ash really hated him for having a family besides them, this situations was only mention in the dtr arranged marriage au

This was only an au sidestory, in the main novel of dtr sidestory ash and lyle cannot had a child since they are both alpha, in the arranged marriage sidestory in there was were carlyle got pregnant, well since it was a different universe of them still a loved the two plot ^^!!

She did say it herself that both of them jonathan carlyle father name, that they are immature to handle the positions of parenting but she was willing and very happy to receive both of them lyle and kyle, as ya'll know giving birth as an alpha is very dangerous it can lead to both of them died while giving birth, jonathan was against of it after hearing that alice might died, but alice said (alice is carlyle mother's name) that she realy want to have carlyle. And the part where carlyle was in a hospital after checking that he wasn't pregnant (it was a misunderstanding becuase they thought he was pregnant, i repeat this is the side story of the main novel not the arranged marriage au sidestory) alice said it was a miracle to have both of them (she never thought she could possibly gotten pregnant because she was an alpha) and she knew she couldn't forgiven for all of the things she did that she choose to be ignorant, and when carlyle collapse (it was the day ash rushed to him and confess his feelings) after ash left him in the room alice came to him. After hearing he collapsed because of the stress including because of the engagement. Alice was very worried and when kyle told her that carlyle loved the person who carried him *when he collapse*, it was ash jone, alice told him that the engagement of him was broken and that he don't need to be engaged to someone again, and he was free to love the person who just left *ash*.it was also the first time She confess her feeling to carlyle that day, she said his situations is more harsh than what she had been through and she was very sorry. She cried while saying that, carlyle was very shock of what just happend, ash confess to him, and his mother confess to him to, i think carlyle was in agony that time or maybe feeling empty since it was to sudden and very new to him he couldn't properly interpret the situations before him, but he tried to comfort his mother when she cried, and he tried to ask if he wasn't good enough or did he dissapoint her but alice immediately knew what he was thinking and shake her head (she was saying he wasn't), both the plot in the main and au happend where alice and carlyle tried to defined their relationship again, it was very cute how similar the mother and son interact ^^!!, (if some of you happend to realize that in the manhwa even i didn't even notice, alice appeared in the manhwa it was the last scene in chapter 18, she had a short hair so i thought it was his father but in then novel it was mention jonathan had a gray hair and i saw Chada reference of his father *it was theory but i think jonathan will appear for the coming ch in manhwa* i just notice it was her beacuse of the similar gesture of her to carlyle, since jonathan was not a noble, and judging how she treat lyle, and the translate where carlyle describe the person as *women* at first i thought it was mistranslate in the manhwa, and in the novel carlyle describe her that she had a short hair)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2022
    Biakushi, Rocio Martinez and Dofu like this.
  12. CitrusTee

CitrusTee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would be grateful if someone could link me the novel as well >.<

13. einnnnn

einnnnn New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Me also. I'm dying of anxiety. Waiting for whatever's gonna happen next (⁠〒⁠﹏⁠〒⁠) And I stopped where Lyle is crying. My heart.

14. Purple Witch

Purple Witch Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a translation on wattpad, it starts when karlyle gets the painting.

15. Stellariissu

Stellariissu New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give me the link plssss QAQ

16. CitrusTee

CitrusTee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    same pls !!

Jayjey likes this.
  17. serena9660

serena9660 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please Me tooo

18. BriarOfMaharlika

BriarOfMaharlika Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey i was wondering where you get this can i have the link for the raw novel

19. Moshiro

Moshiro New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please me too! I’d love to get the link to be able to read it myself!

20. qrowhualian

qrowhualian Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey!! Sorry but I’m kinda lost. Has the novel already been all translated? I really wanted to read it