LCD Demon’s Diary

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Yuki, Mar 6, 2016.

1. akki

akki [Ani's C☕ffee-mate #3] [Shady Merchant]

Reading List:
    Link
    Please no. That would seriously ruin the story for me. Though if she escapes her fate of being a human cauldron she will still be engaged to the MC. Something will have to be done about that

2. jordanvn

jordanvn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The author drags out fights for way to long like the MC's has not even gotten in stage yet for like 3-4 chapters since this tournament started. He needs to understand that while showing us, the readers, what other people in the competition can do is good, he should not cover up 3 freaking chapters to get this done. I hope next chapter Lui Ming is actually able to fight for once I stead of watching other people's matches. Jeez takes way to long on the pointless buildup

Alhana likes this.
  3. Odyssey

Odyssey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    dido i want see him in action already this is getting old.....there really isn't that much back story on some of these characters as is so why do they need a full chapter for their battles

4. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna see him in action as well. but I hope the author doesn't pointlessly drag it out too much

5. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    unless this is to show how strong ppl are so that when he wipes the floor with them we go damn he's the strongest.....but 3-5 chpts of this gets old.....

6. jordanvn

Reading List:
    Link
    At least I'm not the only one who thinks this

7. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't mind tournaments and tournament fights that don't have the mc, but at least have it with characters we have a vest interest in. so far just the Aphrodite Body girl works because we have seen her before and she has had a few run ins with the MC everyone else is *blah* w/e

8. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    we know he's strong and he's hiding it but the way the writer has done it, especially with showing the strength of others just ruins it for me overall. he should have had him reveal more strength. or made it so more people were aware of how strong he may be

9. jordanvn

Reading List:
    Link
    I know what you mean and I feel the same way too. The author though decides to show us some random people we have either heard very little or none about and makes us read about their pointless fights. If we have barely heard of them up till now then they are not important to the plot and their fights should be glossed over but the author just tries to dump what I consider filler chapters about their fights that we, the readers, don't care emuch about

10. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really like that myself as it makes the sect feels more alive when we have more details on the general abilites of the core disciples.

Also, the majority of the people Liu Ming has been watching are either people he knows personally or people that tells him the general level of his opponents.

So, yeah, it works very very well for me.

11. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Another chapter and the MC is hanging about on the side. Thnx for boring the hell out of me DD author

12. aarush

aarush Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn the story of Mo Tian Ji is going very slow similar to speed of Ze Tian Ji.Damn make MC fight a round already.

13. Pandax

Pandax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is MC really a Three Spiritual Pulse disciple? if not can anyone give a little bit spoiler? its really bugging me

14. akki

Reading List:
    Link
    Ze Tian Ji was slow but that was part of the charm for me. The story itself is so good even without fighting it was enjoyable. DD is meant to me focused more on the fighting and I'm getting really annoyed with the lack of MC fight. I feel like dropping this novel now. At least for a while

IndioCarioca likes this.
  15. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He is, though he has other advantages like a very good soul and other things. This mean that whenever he needs to make big breakthrough he needs to prepare orders of magnitude more treasures than other people in order to help him.

This is why a lot of masters are reticent to take him as a disciple before he proves how good he is at making do, as he costs a LOT and taking him as a disciple means starving 10 other disciples.

16. Pandax

Pandax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you, Last question about the bubble is it unique to him? or all other practitioner that practice his secret cultivation tech also experience this? like last time when he learned that his life force was fueling this bubble because he lack Fa Li, is this what happen to others thats why no one advance above Late Stage?

17. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    he's really a 3 pulse, but he is unique. He can dual conscious so can literally do 2 thought processes at once, how he got his 3 pulse is different so he's more like a 4 or 5 pulse. And he has the time-dilation orb that will go off after enough time has pasted. oh and he has a pure and refined fe li so he isn't a "true" 3 pulse

18. Arkeus

Arkeus Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, the reason other people explode is partly because the method he got was a low-end rendition of the method (basically you'll see later that the methods when written by different people have more or less insight) that was also translated, and partly because it needs a shit ton of mental power in order not to explode.

The bubbe is actually a big spoiler, but it's somewhat unique as far as I know.

19. Odyssey

Reading List:
    Link
    didn't it partially form after eating that monster rat meat?

20. tinnydevil

tinnydevil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know what a human cauldron is?