Forgotten Title Demon king incubus reincarnation

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by N1gh7R4v3n, Oct 24, 2017.

1. N1gh7R4v3n

N1gh7R4v3n Bounty Hunter for skittles

Reading List:
    Link
    Im not sure if its even on NU. but I do remember its name was something like "Another life" and that the chapter titles were usually "*insert word* and *insert other word*(ex. "Dogs and loyalty"). Oddly enough I do know alot of details about the story (stupid selective memory)

I remember that it starts off as the main character being a old demon king. Well known for his power, however he is then killed and is reincarnated as a incubus. He has a bird demon as a friend and his family (succubus mother and incubus father) adopt a girl to be his younger sister. Eventually the village is attacked and his father dies and the mother and sister go missing. the MC escapes with his bird friend and eventually (using his incubi magic) he hypotizes a noble family into thinking that he is their son (to have a place to lie low for a while). from there he sorta forgets that he is a incubus and lives with the family for years, going from being a little kid to being a teenager. from there he is being forced into marriage and to avoid this he goes into a spirit school where he gets a blue spirit instead of a black one (the blue spirit had faked being a black one so that it would be chosen) and eventually becomes something like a adventurer.When he goes to free some slaves he finds out that one of the slaves was his mother and that she wanted to see him being a demon before she dies (she was old and had been tortured to hell and back. he barely recognized her. Infact the only reason he did recognize her was because she used to do a magic trick where she would make a stone glow and she did that for him to remember).. So he transforms back into his incubus state(regrows horns and tail) and his mother commits suicide. He then runs away from the noble family (I remember his "sister" was heartbroken and cried saying "Please come back, you will always be my little brother" when she found the letter) with his bird friend and they become mercenaries (or something like that). I think he becomes a healer at one point aswell. I remember him being super embarrassed that a prostitute asked him to heal a STD.

I haven't read this story in years. So I wanna see how much more updates it has(and binge the metric fuk out of it. I REALLY dont understand how I dont remember the title but I remember all of this crap. but if anyone can point me the right direction. Thank you in advance!

2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link