Request Design aliens and their spacecraft and others

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Nov 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok, Even though Sawa-sensei is a pervert manga-artist, but still, don't know on how to start designing aliens so who ever can draw very well, please help Sawa-sensei to illustrate them.
    Sawa-sensei only get the idea of aliens have antenna and has the idea on how to draw them but when Sawa-sensei tried to draw them, Sawa-sensei didn't know how to draw their shape properly.
    Alright, these are the characteristics of alien that Sawa-sensei crave for:
    1. Have black modern armour like Robocop(don't know how to spell it) and any kind of modern armour.
    2. Have creepy face but different from ghosts. Face like hideous unknown beast or monster or dinosaur with sharp teeth and black sclera (black eyes).
    3. Have tiny antennas and some may have double layer of hard skin on their forehead (like monsters from The Great Wall film)
    4. Dirty green in colour or dark lime.
    And for their spacecraft, Sawa-sensei suggest to design one similar to BlackKnight satellite but wishes to change every details because Sawa-sensei don't wish to duplicate real alien's spacecraft (that's what scientists say about BlackKnight).
    The spacecraft can also be a submarine and enormous(like the one in one punch man but 10% bigger).
    In order for humans to survive, they need submarine to escape (cause other planets are conquered by aliens so cannot escape from Earth).
    The submarine has the features of:

1. Huge and can submerge up to 1000km depth,
    2. Capacity of 500K humans,
    3. Have many rooms like cruise,
    4. Shape of the submarine doesn't really have to be the real shape of modern or old submarine.
    The last one is what's your opinion about this:
    ※Can humans survive in Antarctica?
    ※Is it possible for humans to live there?
    All of these stuffs are all available in my story Apocalypse: Alien War so don't ask much why I needed them to be illustrated.

P.S. sorry for the task but thank you for helping because Sawa-sensei is currently doing its manga. I'll add some more probably soon.

2. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
  3. DocB

DocB "I see you, little mouse! Run along"

Reading List:
    Link
    fact about aliens (not really just facts about biology)
    in high oxygen enviroments, insects can grow in size indefinitely, so they are the first group with a chance to develop inteligent life (land based)
    For water based species cephalopods are a great choice (just give them the cameleon mating ritual to increase sociability and increase their lifespan)

Spaceship- don't use metalic textures in the outside of the spaceship, go instead with some sort of ceramic coating. (due to extreme temperature variance of space)
    For geometry still go with aerodynamic design cause although there is no air resistance, you still encounter small rocks/particles (that can do a lot of damage at high speed) and aerodynamic design can be the diference between a full brunt impact and a graze/deflection

we already do*, the bigger problem with sustenable live at the pole isn't the cold but the 6 month day night cycle that makes almost impossible for plants to live there ( the use of all parameters controlled greenhouse could solve this problem)

*(supplies are mainly brough from the outside, but with modern tecnology is would be possible to get most locally but way more expansive)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2019
    Sawanara murasaki likes this.
  4. rijimon17

rijimon17 Hope you can read the words

Reading List:
    Link
    Frankly I prefer the bio-route for aliens. Have a creature be the spaceship as opposed to the technologically superior creatures.

5. thepope

thepope Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About Antarctica it is possible the main deal is you are mostly indoor.The energy need to be atomic or geothermal other do not make it today on longrun.
    Other problems are the same food a greenhouse for a colony need to be xxxkm² that is not realistic without new technology.
    Even if you got somehow the gas/oil from Arctis to make it real it would be faster less expensive just to bring food in.
    There food need to have some vitamins like D3 you are indoor and half a year it is dark outside, not that you could get the sunlight uv-b? for it.
    The same problem is in parts of Siberia i know they use special uv-lamps so the body could product it.
    More or less the same problems as submarine life or outspace...

6. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I decide to use another modern power station (hydro + nuclear power).. I just couldn't find out yet about their foods resources plus in this story I make it that they're experiencing earthquake and some other radiation every week because of the alien's activity for which they convert radiation from sunlight into some kind of powerful wave and this wave not just damage lands but also can ionized human's skin and irritated (the alien do this to ascertain that all humans are dead but the survived civilization are able to avoid it due to their modern settlement)..
    probably I can just add some thermal energy into the wave (in the story) to provide some heat for plantation (food resources)