Spoiler Desolate era question about minor character.

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mitre27, Oct 21, 2016.

1. mitre27

mitre27 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, so when ji ning first started out in the open world, he met the son of the duke or the stillwater area, they were pretty good friends as far as i recall and he helped ji ning out a lot, but later his father sides with the seamless gate and celestial immortal unity wipes out everyone who sided with them from the clan.

What happened to the dukes son? If unity killed him, why wasn't ji ning super pissed?

2. StampedingSquirrel

StampedingSquirrel Unstoppable Sciuridae

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think it was Baiwei's side that sided with the Seamless Gate, but I can't be sure because I don't remember clearly. As to what happened to him, he was forgotten by IET, which is pretty common in his novels. When the mc advances too fast, most side characters are left behind, never to be mentioned again.

3. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link
    I remember ji ning being told that northmont tiger (Or w/e his name is) was the new duke/leader.

4. itdontevenmatteruknow

itdontevenmatteruknow Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It wasn't his friend's father who became the marquise of stillwater. It was his opponent. And that opponent sided with seamless gate. He was killed by unity later.
    Northmont baiwei was completely forgotten by IET.

5. mitre27

Reading List:
    Link
    Aha you're right, blacktiger was the his father, i thought it was yin, i didn't realise his father lost the fight to be marquis so when i read in later chapters that the marquis was replaced, i thought he died.