Destruction of Humanity: Day off Hall

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by MaliMi, Apr 2, 2018.

1. MaliMi

MaliMi The Cookie Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    leegood likes this.
  2. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    dood you asking for impossible here

3. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a current overview of resource production and resource consumption of the Goblin Tribe

PRODUCTION
    [40 Hunters] - [1-10 pieces of food resource a day each hunter, Min 40 / Max 400]

[10 Farmers] - [10 farmers produce Min 100 / Max 1000 food resource a week]

[5x large handfuls of Calroie Leaves] - [+10 food resources]

[Daily Utilities] - [A set of items that a goblin will typically use throughout the day] - [1 pair of Grass Slippers] [1 Grass pants] [1 Grass shirt] [1 Crude Hair Toothbrush] [1 Waterskin of water]

[Production: Min 4 / Max 40 sets a day] - [Depends on current situation and demand, But Typically, a goblin will buy this with work or resources once they are of age.]

[Water Spring Hovel] - [A Hovel erected around a spring in the center of the village] [Min 1000 / Max 10000 units a day]

ITEMS
    [10x small handfuls of blue grass]
    [2x small handfuls of Green Dandelion heads]
    [1 large handful = 2 small handfuls]

[Resources used]
    [100 food] - (100 Goblins)

[Food left]
    [50 food] (I am assuming Minimum Yields for now, I will roll Justabot in the future)

[NOTE: For now, I am not calculating Daily Utilities, and Water Spring Hovel because the goblins have enough]
    [NOTE: I'm not sure how many reports 'm going to do, do yeah..]
    [NOTE: This is subject to change, I'm not going to spend a year gathering resources and in the future (or near future), I may simplify this further]
    [NOTE: I seem to like Writing these NOTES for some reason, maybe it looks official or something, Idk]
    PODUCTION
    Hunters
    [+222 ]
    Farmers
    [+0]
    CONSUMPTION
    [100 goblins] = [-100]
    TOTAL
    172 food
    PRODUCTION
    [Hunters] 231
    [Farmers] 0
    CONSUMPTION
    [99 goblins] - [-99]
    [1 Hobgoblin] [-10]
    TOTAL
    Final Total
    PRODUCTION
    [Hunters] - [+441 food]
    [Farmers] - [+0]
    CONSUMPTION
    [99 goblins] - [-198 food]
    [1 Hobgoblin - 20 food]
    TOTAL
    FINAL TOTAL
    PRODUCTION
    [Farmers - 141 [April 11th] ]
    [Hunters - 1370 ]
    CONSUMPTION
    [99 goblins*6] [-594]
    [1 Hobgoblin (10) * 6 = [-60]
    TOTAL 947
    FINAL TOTAL

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  4. leegood

leegood Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bob had won over the stomach---hearts of the goblin elders, and was finally recognized as the true goblin leader. In order to be the leader, one had to be strong, and for a goblin to be strong, they must eat more than others. But currently, The hunters were hunting just enough to survive each year's winters, Never really hunting in the winter in fear of killing off all of the food.

So Bob had only one option, and that was to go hunting with 10 of the hunters Kekekeke who said Goblins were fair?
    and so he led his band of brave warriors who totally were not just the experienced hunters pawning off the newbies onto the leader had a plan.

and that was to ambush a bunch of bunny nest.
    A few hours later, the goblins were staring nervously at a bunny barrow, ready to set it on fire
    They had a 73% chance of succeeding when they started throwing their wooden spears that were on fire

SUCCESS!
    There were 84 pieces of food fainted that day, which Bob promptly ate 64 pieces of because he was the one who led, and planned the hunt, leaving the hunters who followed him an extra piece to gain some extra loyalty.

Of course, Bob was able to become a Hobgoblin after digesting all of that food, becoming a slightly 'better' version of a goblin with increased dexterity that came along with having hand that worked well. Of course, his basic stats increased as well, to about 2x stronger than the average goblin.

Though because of this hunt, another day had to be waited till another hunt could be launched, and bob could not use this to solely evolve again because A) He needs stronger prey to consume, B) If he only consumes prey, He'll become a Goblin of Gluttony, which the tribe can't support and C) From a Hobgoblin to a Goblin Red, It requires from a minimum of Twice to a maximum of ten times what he consumed to become a hobgoblin

To become a Goblin Red, Bob needs to A) Defeat a lot of things or B) Defeat a lot of things and Eat so that he can evolve defeating less things. or C) Find a treasure that would help Bob evolve.

MaliMi likes this.