Spoiler Destructive Desires / 불건전한 욕망

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Emarulde, Jan 20, 2022.

1. LadyJellan

LadyJellan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m reading the novel from ridi. It is tear jerking especially when Yeonwoo left Seokhoon. You can’t read the raw via phone or using Chrome. I have to download the app on my laptop.

Chapter 16. She’s 17 weeks pregnant.
    I haven’t finished it yet so no spoiler for ending

1. The scar was bcoz of the accident that caused her parents to die
    2. Seokhoon tutored Yeonwoo to pissed his stepmother. They began the relationship when Yeonwoo started to work in their company. The ML went to US to study and work. He was not aware of his emotion until something happened.
    3. Seokhoon started the relationship. It started with snusnu
    4. I haven’t bought the last volume. So don’t know yet.

Seokhoon was obsessed with Yeonwoo for him that is love. im at chapter 13 now when he dragged Yeonwoo back after finding out where she was. Seokhoon can be really bad and scary. He can do all sorts of things just to get Yeonwoo

Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
    syofiaa, Irishh, Ac03 and 32 others like this.
  2. Unique_Xero

Unique_Xero Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I finished the entire novel

As we know after our FL ran away from the ML she starts working at a plant import company. This company is ran by her first love from high school. She lives pretty peacefully making friends and living in the countryside. One day her first love offers to drive her to an OB/GYN a little out of town. She takes the offer and goes to the OB/GYN and learns she's pregnant with a boy. After the doctors visit they decide to stop by an outlet and buy some baby clothes and shoes.

At that time, the ML (Seokhoon) learns from his secretary someone who looks like Yeonwoo visited an OB/GYN. He immediately goes to find Yeonwoo. He encounters Yeonwoo getting off the vehicle with her first love. He misunderstands that Yeonwoo played with him all along and was planning on eloping with her first love. Seokhoon tries to forcefully take Yeonwoo back and then the first love says
    "I'm the baby's father" he said this to somehow stop Seokhoon from taking her away. Seokhoon surprised decided to get back in his car and drive to a hotel.

Seokhoon is absolutely pissed off. He hires gangsters to burn the greenhouse that has the imported trees. Yeonwoo sees the greenhouse burn with her own eyes and realized Seokhoon did this. Yeonwoo has a trauma with fire and siren sounds. She has severe burn marks on her back from when her apartment burned down which caused her parents to pass away. Yeonwoo went to see Seokhoon to ask him why and beg him to stop. Seokhoon says that he doesn't care if she's pregnant with another mans child since she'll give birth to his child next.

After they have intercourse, Seokhoon forcefully brings Yeonwoo back to his grandpa's estate. He tells his grandpa (who thinks Yeonwoo as his own granddaughter) that Yeonwoo is pregnant with his child. The grandpa is so surprised that he asks to talk tomorrow. Seokhoon bring Yeonwoo to the second floor (His room) and they have intercourse again. After intercourse Yeonwoo tries to resolve his misunderstanding. That reuniting with her first love was just a coincidence and that the child is his. She even shows him the ultrasound picture but Seokhoon crumples the ultrasound picture and tosses on the ground. Seokhoon calls Yeonwoo a liar and gets violent with her. Telling her "You'll have my child no matter what."

But someone overheard their conversation. Seokhoon's step mother approached Yeonwoo. She tells her "Getting an abortion now won't harm the mother" and more. Seokhoon step mother doesn't want Yeonwoo or Seokhoon to be happy. Because her daughter was treated horribly in this household. Her daughter passed away and even when she passed away nobody cared. However the grandpa adored Yeonwoo, even though she wasn't legally or biologically related. She believed that Yeonwoo stole everything from her daughter.

Yeonwoo becomes known as the madam of the company now. The grandpa speaks with Seokhoon and tells him that he already knew of his feelings for Yeonwoo. While in bed together, Yeonwoo asks Seokhoon to bring over her pregnancy diary. In the diary it shows the date where Yeonwoo learned she's pregnant and he realizes that the child was made before Yeonwoo left him. He becomes frozen like stone once he realizes that the child is his. He begs Yeonwoo to forgive him as he remembers all the times he was upset and angry towards Yeonwoo for having another mans child.

This is where the real problems start. Yeonwoo was walking upstairs to her room as she's very much near the end of her pregnancy. As she reached the top of the staircase, Seokhoon's step mother approaches her. She yells of anger towards Yeonwoo saying "You're the reason why I'm miserable." and more. Yeonwoo tells her "You're delusional". Seokhoon's step mother pushes Yeonwoo down the staircase wishing she'll have a miscarriage. Everyone in the estate hears Yeonwoo screaming as she falls down the staircase. Everyone is in a state of panic and they call 911.

Seokhoon was somewhere else with his grandpa. He received a call saying that Yeonwoo fell down the staircase and is heading towards the university hospital. He drives as quick as possible with his grandpa to the hospital.
    Yeonwoo's baby was safe but her ankle was injured. Yeonwoo tells Seokhoon of what happened. Seokhoon enraged asks his grandpa to do something about his step mother. The grandpa surprised but also angered decides to call his son and tells him to take back his wife since she's now banned from the estate.

After Yeonwoo gotten better Seokhoon takes Yeonwoo and goes on vacation for a few days.

Seokhoon's step mother still holds a grudge against Yeonwoo. She hires people to kidnap Yeonwoo, unfortunately they succeed. They kidnapped Yeonwoo and decided to burn the building down so she burns to death. By the time Seokhoon arrived the entire building was already burnt down. Seokhoon was in shock, he felt guilty, if he didn't love Yeonwoo she would be alive. he decides to kill himself in front of the burning building. His grandpa realized his plans and immediately ordered people to stop him. He tried to bite his tongue off so people had to get cloth. Seokhoon fainted from shock and woke up in the hospital. Seokhoon wakes up and says "I have to go to Yeonwoo, she must be so scared in the hospital alone." and more. The grandpa felt sorry and sad watching his grandson like this. Seokhoon gets a call from an unknown number and says "Yeonwoo, yeonwoo is calling". The grandpa tries to say that Yeonwoo is already no longer alive but Yeonwoo's voice came out of the unknown number.

Yeonwoo escaped last minute from the burning house. She fled far from the building to not get caught. Her ankle isn't fully healed yet and her wriest was tied with a rope so now both her legs and arms are full of injuries. Her contractions began, she was able to find a telephone booth to call Seokhoon. Yeonwoo was scared of giving birth in middle of no where alone. Thankfully Seokhoon came on a helicopter and Yeonwoo was immediately placed in the emergency hospital. She give birth with a C-section but had another emergency surgery from all of her injuries. She safely gives birth to the baby boy but she has permanent scares along her ankle and wriest.

Yeonwoo is upset that she can't breastfeed her child since she can't produce enough milk and because of her medication it isn't safe for her child. Seokhoon says "If I drink your milk maybe you'll produce more" and it ends with them fucking. THE END.

3. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait so they don’t deal with the stepmother after the kidnapping??? What happened to her like does she get taken to the police or something bc she just literally just tried to have someone killed.

4. trashconsumer

trashconsumer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers! Much appreciated :blobhug: May I ask if you can go in more detail about the step-mother? Like was she really the mistress and that's why she was hated? And how her daughter died? Where was her husband/grandpa's son that whole time btw?

Alexaaa_23 and Nani.Raciaxoxo like this.
  5. Hazel123

Hazel123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. Hope you have a nice day :blobpats::blobsmilehappy:

6. Unique_Xero

Reading List:
    Link
    Got arrested and everyone else who was hired to kidnap Yeonwoo is dead

Seokhoon's mother knew that his father had a mistress. Even though she knew, she didn't divorce him. She continued her 'traditional household wife' duties. Because of this, she fell into depression and committed suicide. Seokhoon hated his step mother because she's the reason his mother committed suicide.

The step mother always had a weak daughter. Her daughter was born with a weak constitute which worsened when she started living in the estate. Her daughter tried very hard to be loved by her 'new' family. However no matter what she did everyone looked at her coldly. Because of this, her health got even worse and she passed away. That's when the step mother got even more upset. The grandpa who looked at her daughter coldly gave an entire greenhouse to Yeonwoo. Seokhoon who didn't even acknowledge the existence of her daughter treated Yeonwoo kindly and cared for her.

Her husband/Seokhoon's father was disowned by the grandpa for being a bad person in general. He didn't work properly, he treated people horribly and more.

When she officially got married to Seokhoon's father she thought her treatment would be better. However she just got compared even more.

"Seokhoon's mother might've had depression and suicided but she did what she needed to do unlike you" - her husband

She gets told her only job is to stay in the kitchen and tend to the family members.

syofiaa, Irishh, Ac03 and 32 others like this.
  7. mel_carmel

mel_carmel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler may i know the Korean title so i could search it on ridi . Thank you so muvh

Alexaaa_23 likes this.
  8. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, darl!
    Can you spoil more about the past? Especially this arc :cookie::aww::aww:

9. LadyJellan

Reading List:
    Link
    I can’t remember the actual detail but what I recalled was Seokhoon’s Grandfather wants Yeonwoo to enter into the University. However, Yeonwoo has some problems with studies. Everytime the ML GF says something about FL his Stepmother showed irritation. So ML tot to use Yeonwoo to make his stepmom angry and to get somehow a revenge on what his stepmom did to his mom.

So Seokhoon tutored Yeonwoo with English and other subjects. He will always praise FL in front his stepmom. They become somehow close like siblings in the eyes of Yeonwoo. There was time that Seokhoon called Yeonwoo in front of her friends and asked to go with him (I think home). Her friends tot she was his gf but he said their families were close.

the first love was Deok, the guy she went to after she ran away. Seokhoon saw Deok kissed Yeonwoo on her forehead. He told them not to do such things. He even use some guilt tripping to Yeonwoo.

In Seokhoon’s eyes, yeonwoo is just a tool back then. He is smart bcoz even he was still a student he understands stocks and even earned money. Then he left to go to US to study and gain work experience. After 3 years he returned, he looked for Yeonwoo but she is no longer staying in his grandpa’s house. Yeonwoo wants to be independent. The reason she left was bcoz of the ill treatment she receives from the stepmom.

He went to her place and he was surprised on how messy and cluttered her place. She was working and studying at the same time. He was shocked that Yeonwoo knew that he was just using her to get his simple revenge to his stepmom.

Elren, syofiaa, Irishh and 29 others like this.
  10. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    How did ML fall in love with FL? What made him fall for her? Same question for FL

11. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder too... like.. how!! Honestly i still can't imagine their drastic change.
    Any spoiler about their first time?

syofiaa likes this.
  12. Unique_Xero

Reading List:
    Link
    Once Yeonwoo graduated university she left the estate and started to live alone. She lived in a mess because that's what made her feel free. She worked part time in a pc cafe.
    Her grandpa got worried and asked Seokhoon to check up on her. Seokhoon reluctantly went and saw the disaster of a state Yeonwoo is in. He decided to live with her to correct her life style and to help her get a proper job.

They argued a lot since Yeonwoo realized that Seokhoon used her just to irritate his step mother. Yeonwoo once viewed his stepmother as some sort of parental figure when she was younger.

As they spend more time together Seokhoon starts to worry about Yeonwoo and starts to develop feelings, same goes for Yeonwoo. One day, the security alarm went off as a mistake. Seokhoon ran to Yeonwoo's room cause he was worried and saw in a panic attack. She kept saying "My back burns, it hurts" and more. She was in a state of PTSD as she remembered the sound of the sirens when the house she lived with her mom burned down. He lifted her shirt to see horrible scars on her back. He immediately drove to the hospital and the doctors say "She stopped doing her treatment while her injury isn't fully healed".
    Yeonwoo was getting her burn marks treated everyday by her grandpa. However since her grandpa passed away she didn't take care of her injury so it worsened. Seokhoon decided to continue her treatment.
    This is when they spend their first night together. Seokhoon treats her back injury and the atmosphere got very flirty. They ended up fucking. Seokhoon decides to protect Yeonwoo no matter what.

syofiaa, Ac03, elaii03 and 33 others like this.
  13. LadyJellan

Reading List:
    Link
    When he stayed in Yeonwoo’s place, he did help her review so she can work in their company. Seokhoon did WFH. They are delicious food. When he started to report for work, he make sure that the food was delivered to Yeonwoo. She didn’t work in the PC shop anymore. Yeonwoo’s place was an hour and half away from the company. During the examination day, Seokhoon saw Yeonwoo at the cafe and asked his assistant Park to buy food for her.

When she got hired, they had physical training. A new male staff was too close to Yeonwoo to the point of touching Yeonwoo like massaging her shoulder. Seokhoon didn’t like it. During the track race, Yeonwoo fell and twisted her ankle. Seokhoon brought her to the hospital and she stayed in Seokhoon’s house. That’s when the PTSD occurred and became physically connected.

syofiaa, Irishh, elaii03 and 23 others like this.
  14. Ariary

Reading List:
    Link
    More.. more..:aww::aww:
    I wanna know her previous workmates' reaction when she become the madam. Especially that annoying bitch who insult her before:blobangery::blobdevil:

And what does it mean when seokhyeon said jang dokyeong is the one who tied to his & yeonwoo's dark past?

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    Nani.Raciaxoxo and Cu1turedweeb like this.
  15. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    About the stepmother, i felt bad about her daughter
    i didn't know how she finally get involved with ML's Father, but if she is the one who decide to have an affair with a clear mind, knowing the risk, then she is morally guilty for that
    But i will pity her if it is because she has no choice but to have an affair with ML 's father.. some woman has no choice but to be sex slave under certain circumstances
    But after all, that is the price of indirectly making another woman commit suicide
    She will experience no happiness for that
    I'm not trying to sound spiritual here, but karma does exist
    I've seen many people pay greater price for their wrongdoing
    Sometimes, their children also get the impact of their parents wrong doing

So please be careful with our actions, and be morally responsible for everything we did, because someday our stupid decision will cost us many things

Elren, cjburaira, Priar and 4 others like this.
  16. LadyJellan

Reading List:
    Link
    Seokhoon wants to know if the male colleague is suitable for Yeonwoo so he assigned him to his department. He got jealous when he saw the guy’s message in Yeonwoo’s phone. Yeonwoo stayed in his house bcoz her leg has a cast. He wasn’t aware yet of his emotions. Until the incident of the fire alarm broke out and Yeonwoo shouted bcoz she felt the pain of her scar (PTSD). Then visited the hospital for the therapy and followed by applying the ointment on her back. That’s when intimate relationship started.

The book was written with the present situation and then some chapters with flashbacks.

syofiaa, Irishh, Priar and 16 others like this.
  17. arianacalacday

arianacalacday Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What’s to search in ridi? Please help

18. LadyJellan

Reading List:
    Link
    The book was written with the present situation and
    불건전한 욕망 this is the title in Korean characters,
    unwholesome desire in English

불건전한 욕망 this is the title in Korean characters,
    unwholesome desire in English

You have to download the app on your laptop if you are using mac.

cjburaira likes this.
  19. arianacalacday

arianacalacday Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can’t find it :cry::cry::cry: what is the cover for the novel please? Do you have the link please? Whenever I search it the ones who show was the story of the actor one
    Pretty please :(:(

20. LadyJellan

Reading List:
    Link