Recommendations Detective Conan fanfic, antihero

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Lehiye, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Lehiye

Lehiye Flopping Fish At The Market

Reading List:
    Link
    It's MTL is out~ https://www.mtlnovel.com/after-the-world-of-conan-is-full-of-bad-luck/

This one too forgot to post it: https://www.mtlnovel.com/conan-i-am-surrounded-by-undercover/

2. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Am reading i too and it's surprisingly fun? Am with u on that opinion I also love the Windery moments the most. Asking for Gin's autograph..and actually getting it.. LEGENDARY! Just imagining Gin's beautiful writing... national treasure! Sigh.. at first it's pretty fun seeing her perssecuting Sinichi but it gets kinda monoton after a while am around 120 now. I was so sad she missed Scotch tho! His goodby message sigh *wipes tears* beautiful. I also miss how she did not have any more messages with him nor did she with Zero after the first greeting message. Tsk so many party make u feel unfullfilled like those~

Let's add the scene where he went to tease KID.. like when she planned it it sounded like she will either dress as KID or make a new phantom thief outfit for herself which she didnt in the end she just used Bailey's persona. So frigging disapointed..

Last edited: Aug 19, 2022
    ChainEye likes this.
  3. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    真酒今天也为红方操碎了心 [The Real Wine is Also Heartbroken for the Red Party Today] Complete 48 ch + 4 extra (the extras are still updating, they’re really interesting)

Sigh... I just read this fanfic.. mc is the little sister of Matsuda and she was kiddnaped by the organization when she was 5 or 6 years old and used as an experimental body. It's focused on the tragedy\angst aspect. She is a real wine, hates the organization and the experiments but only stays because of the members who showed kindness to her and let her grow up properly. So she has no high morals or the like doesn't mind her actions only does what is necesarry for her to survive.

Sigh here's my absolute fav lines it shows the esessence of the whole story:
    ——If Gin and Matsuda Jin had a conflict, who would she help?

Staying in the organization and doing things for the organization is because she is loyal to Gin and repays Gin for protecting her growing up, not because she loves the organization. And Matsuda Jinhei is her blood-related older brother, and one of the few spiritual pillars in her dark life for so many years. It has nothing to do with justice and correctness. If you really face such a problem, how to choose?

The answer is actually quite simple. She will definitely choose gin.

This is a very selfish and arrogant answer, because Gin will unconditionally accept her sin and ugliness, and accept Matsuda Shiri's dark side.
    Gin will accept a complete Matsuda Shiri, while Matsuda Jinping may not. Although she did not like the organization and the police, but because of the existence of Jinjiu and the others, Shili will definitely choose to give priority to the interests of the dark side.

Gin chose to take her on a mission, and didn't let her end up like most of the little girls caught in the lab. Gin taught her to use knives and guns, taught her to fight and sneak, taught her to speak again, gave her dolls, and even allowed her to occasionally touch his long hair-once when Gin was a teenager, he wanted to cut his hair, Se-ri volunteered, only to give him a haircut that made him later develop a habit of wearing hats and growing his hair long.

After getting to know her, Vodka tried to find out about her birthday. Although only the time she joined the organization was in the file, Vodka prepared a gift for her according to that date, and lifted her just seven years old and threw it away; Belmore Toku would come to see her in the lab and give her a hug, and keep it a secret after learning that Matsuda Jinhei was her brother; Chianti and Coron would teach her to remember the guys who bullied her, and the two of them would go and get rid of them "Things without eyes" are killed one by one...

Maybe these good intentions all contain their own purposes and reasons, including the exchange of interests, maybe these loves have conditions, maybe she just fills a certain position or satisfies a certain idea of them. Shili doesn't care about that, because the result is the same. It's like she doesn't get to the bottom of whether the dark blue tuxedo dress is out of pure goodwill or out of a weakness that undercover agents think she can turn against and take advantage of

…that ending…rly it was full out dark as fuck till the last moment. Definitely not the happy go round comic ones like the usual Conan fanfics, rare..

Last edited: Aug 22, 2022
    ChainEye likes this.
  4. Diagon Alleycat

Diagon Alleycat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe there will eventually be a Conan fanfic that finally explains how and why Ran Mouri got that "rhino horn" on her head. That should be an amusing story and fun read!

5. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Well actually... I saw some kinda explanation in one of them? Mc said it as a passing note dunno in which one maybe Officer Matsuda Wants to Survive or Conan's Devil Child either of those i think

Diagon Alleycat likes this.
  6. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Here am I to recommend another short more dark aspected read~ It's complete at 75 ch, extras included. :blobpopcorn:

Conan's Magical Girl
    The magical girl who made the wish of "destruction of this world" came to the world of Ke Xue, and Kewpie became a little Kewpie.
    Being chased by someone holding a knife at the beginning, Shuangyue fell silent.
    In a world without a grotesque witch spreading despair everywhere, how does she purify her soul gem?
    Originally, I just wanted to be a good and hard-working employee in the winery, but the old man always liked the whole brainwashing operation. Suppressed by the world consciousness, for her own pure land, Shuangyue decided to go to his red square and black square, she would smash the dog world consciousness.
    The protagonist is not a good person (highlighted), the three views have been distorted in the magic circle world, not a red square.
    Little Cupid: You are my magical girl, and I am your Cupid.

:blobReach:
    ^ Novel is more focused on the dark aspect. MC was already blackened in her previous world. She slowly starts to lighten but only till gray not coming back to the light fully. She only shows her light facade for those she cares for in the red party but truthfully she ain't cleaned, she is still scheming and callculating in the background. She has her piorities, people ranked by importance. She has below 10 people she truly cares about and more than half of them who she could give up if needed for pioritizing the protection of her more important people. As for inrevealant people? The can be freely blown to the sky what does it have to do with her~

She is the heir of the boss, and grew up next to GIN so they have some affection for each other. She is not loyal to the organization and hates the boss to death always imaginig blowing him up to the sky happily~ ^

ChainEye likes this.
  7. ChainEye

ChainEye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So completely off topic.

I recently read 我的阿GIN强无敌(My Ah GIN is invincible). The reason I say it is off topic is because this is a story about unknownly bullying both the red and black side. MC is an orphan whom gets an inheritance from a very distant relative. However he needs to go the the Gotham of Japan, Rice flour town. Here you see murders and robbery daily without much of a good reason. Everyone knows outsiders should stay away. Unfortunately his inheritance makes him obliged to run a pet shop in Rice flower town. So next to Poirot coffee shop a strange man one day appeared. With him he always brought a silver hamster that wears a black top head and trenchcoat. The hamster one day started to ride a gigantic dog with sunglasses. Than a squirrel with knitted hat was added to the shoulder of the man that always fought with the hamster. Not long after another lamb with a dark hole face and the fluffiest blond hair that liked to work overtime everywhere. A dog that drunk himself half dead and indulges in beautiful woman all day. A parrot that constantly provokes everyone while solving cases. A bunny girlfriend of the parrot that brings luck and health. Everyone agreed that the shop owner that is able to control this animals and pet them is terrifying. What terrified them even more is that their counterpart animals seems to have a vague bond with them...who is the shop owner? Shop owner? Me? I am an ordinary guy trying to adapt to Gotham....uhm I mean rice flour town while doing tasks a strange mobile phone gave me concerning how to open a pet store properly. It just the side task are sometimes a bit strange. Make your pet a star. Solve a case and become a detective.... The strangest thing is the pets do it all on their own....

Also the author that likes bully Gin along with the red side recently finished yet another one of his let's bully Gin books. 小可怜gin拯救计划(Poor little gin rescue plan). It similar to his other books of the same series. MC is a highschool student that falls in love with Gin. In this one he uses his multiple identies(and bodies) to get Gin to sleep with him. He is often jealous of his other identies and is determined to love Gin. Unfortunately for Gin among his identies is his boss. So Gin is conflicted daily with how not send the unreliable boss to hell. On the other side MC knows the situation of the red side as he has identities among them and daily bullies them. He is constantly switching between an obsessed lewd fool and a screwd underworld boss.

Lehiye likes this.
  8. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    LMFAO I was just wondering what to read and this sounds hilarious. Gotta check it out! Thanks for the amazing recs as always darlin~

So in my prev novels all mcs had a relatively good relationship with GIN 2/3 was his student so i want some more novel where mc has a kind of good relationship woth GIN? Not BL or romance just ya know any luck @ChainEye ?

ChainEye likes this.
  9. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally the one I read that has the best normal relationship with Gin is Conan I am not a Snake Spirit. Here Gin gets along tacitly like a colleague moreover it makes Gin actually discuss things like television shows without feeling out of place. But besides that one I can only remember ones where people are constantly thinking about how to overthrow Gin. How to not be discovered by Gin. How to be Gin's teacher. How to trick Gin. Basically not just a normal relationship with Gin. Which is quite a pity because if you read about him as a friend/colleague he is one of the most interesting characters. While when you read him in any other a role he is constantly a bit unnatural.

10. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm he had good relationships in Magical Girl and Real Wine is Also Heartbroken for the Red Party. I rly liked how they got along. Also they had a pretty unique relationship in Pairot Coffe Shop too I liked that one too sigh need more of those. In the ones where mc is Gin's student they usually have good relationships

11. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    https://m.yushubo.cc/book_141770.html
    After possessing GIN I turned against him. So I have this older brother his name is GIN. Than I got into a coma probably related to the organization we grew up in. Things happened and I bound a system. Now I posses my brother daily and try to pit him ... Uhmm keep him alive. I even went as far as to change the timeline and let the two time lines slowly merge....
    This is about Gin suddenly finding another soul in his body. The soul of his brother. It takes some time to get things straightened out. I read it when it was just started only 30 ch currently 78 ongoing so it might be time to pick it up. This is a bro complex version if Gin and his brother

Lehiye likes this.
  12. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm... I will check it

13. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    It is just to difficult to find enough but also of decent quality fan fics ...I wish you luck

14. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha i started reading the Hamster one and am dying poor adorable GIN getting molested all the time hahahaha
    It's totally ooc but dang its so cute!!!

15. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally I really like it because all characters are equally bullied.

Lehiye likes this.
  16. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Here am I bringing another rec! :blobmelt:

我真不想继承酒厂 [I Really Don't Want to Inherit the Winery] (120 ch, Complete)
     My name is Toru Kurosawa, 25 years old.
      I have another name, Toruya Karasuma, because there is a mysterious old man in the family, and for some inconvenient reasons, I personally don't like to use this name.
      Now I just returned to Japan from Italy, and my first stop decided to visit the industry I was planning to retire, a cafe I bought before I left the country. The name seems to be Poirot?
      Even though when I was 18, I went to Italy to study abroad for seven years because of my rebellion, and was called back by an inexplicable phone call to inherit the family business, it did not change my dream of running a coffee shop!
      Think about it, you don't have to wake up early and wake up naturally every day, sit in your own coffee shop and drink a delicious latte, and you can study recipes when you have nothing to do. What a wonderful life!
      As for groups and organizations?
      The manager's salary is so high, don't you want to do it if you don't manage the group well for me?
      Who would want to accept an organization that has been turned into a sieve by undercover agents!
      Stepping into Poirot, he looked at a certain blond, dark-skinned person who seemed familiar to me to say hello. I pondered: Will the salted fish life I want come true?
      Brother help! I am surrounded by red squares!

^ It's a BL with GIN as a love interest. Mc was prepared by the old man to be a puppet leader for the Karasuma group. He was an experimental subject brought up by the GIN. It's a mixed world, the main world is Detective Conan and it has characters mixed in from Katekyo Hitman Reborn + Kuroko no Basuke. Mc ran to Italy after he grew up and joined the maffia there then when he had enough came back to be a salted fish in his caffe shop without the knowledge of the old man. ^

Last edited: Sep 1, 2022
  17. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    After writing articles in the world of Ke Xue, my true love chefs are everywhere (44 ch ongoing, recommend to put on a read list when there are more chs)
    在柯学世界写文后遍地都是我的真爱厨最新章节_有年_全文阅读直达底部.
    I am an ordinary middle school student. At least I try to be an ordinary middle school student. That was until one day I started having this strange dream about a woman whom likes to seduce men everywhere and her 100 ways to be killed. So as an ordinary middle school student without parents I asked my neighbor author whom likes to meddle in my business from a parent perspective for advice on how to write the story. As I wrote the story I started to notice me and my MC are merging a little bit. So after I lured a strange bomber into commiting a crime so I could catch him evidence and all I had to convince my police officer monitor I still prefer to stand on the red side. I will only induce criminals to do criminal things.... After all if I want to live an ordinary life watching the ugliness of humans I need to stand on the red side. I did not induce the bomber. I did not use the influence of my novel to create a grand kidnapping scene. It is not me whom lusted for Gins blood. It has nothing to do with me that Bourbon turned himself into a magical girl. It is certainly not my fault the old one in the Winery feels younger after reading.... Anyway I am just an ordinary human with no strange hobbies..... A mix of many more famous anime works with Conan as the mainline.

Lehiye likes this.
  18. CynSe

CynSe New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi everyone, I recently discovered Chinese Detco fanfics, and I'm in love <33. The system and OC inserts are tropes that aren't common in the english community, but I really like them ^-^.
    Thanks for this thread, it has some nice fanfics recs on it, and I want to add one too.

穿成琴酒 [translated as "Dressed as Gin"], 101 chapters including extra side stories. It's on jjwxc.
    Antihero, MC wakes up and realised he has become Gin halfway through the plot of Detco. No romance, and Gin helps Conan, but carries out the tasks giving to him by the Black Org, even if that includes killing people. He becomes closer with Conan throughout the plot, and I really like all the character interactions.
    It's really funny, Gin loves to tease Conan and other characters. MC tries to act as the original Gin as accurately as possible, and it's hilarious when he's internally worried and questioning himself, asking 'what would Gin do?', but on the outside is all cool and Gin-like.
    It's completed, with extra side stories (yay). The 'finale' chapter was put in the middle, I think intended at first to be an extra story, but later in the end, the author says to go back to that chapter and treat it as the actual ending. I'm just mentioning this because I got kinda confused when I saw the chapter title and thought the site was broken.
    No spoilers, but I really like the overall story. The ending is great, but the Black Org BOSS is kinda dumb.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2022
    Lehiye likes this.
  19. Lehiye

Reading List:
    Link
    Am currently reading this one around 130 ch, it's rly fun tho saddly not as fun at the beginning as u see Dazai's suicidial character less and less sigh,,,Go for more mission darling!

So to say...will he go back to Dazais character setting or keep playing the weak prince all the time, solving cases and all cuz man thats just disapointing...

20. ChainEye

Reading List:
    Link
    To be honest as far is I read it stays on cases for quite some time but the interactions with the boss of the organization is quite good.

Btw thanks for adding it to MTL novel(saw it on the upcoming list)

Lehiye likes this.