Spoiler Diary of an Ugly Girl

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hope6, Jul 9, 2019.

1. hope6

hope6 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Eya is a kind-hearted girl who has faced several difficulties in life. Orphaned at the age of 14, her aunt adopts her but kicks her out as soon as she turns 18. Unable to make ends meet, she gets a new job as a nanny only to realize she has to look after Cross, an egoistic young man whom she calls the “monster”. Cross, having lost his mother at a young age, has grown resentful towards everybody around him. But regardless of their differences, they start to get along well.
    Eya does not realize that she is caught up in a twisted, complicated love square (?). She starts developing a crush on her best friend Chad, who likes her friend Lory. However, Lory has had a crush on Cross since when they were in kindergarten… How will this all pan out for Eya?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/diary-of-an-ugly-girl/

2. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was a movie so i saw the Wikipedia page of the movie if this is like the movie cross is the ml. I'm curious of what she modélise though.

3. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Ah i know the ending of this one, the diary isnt a diary but was actually an rpf between eya and cross but it does hint that they might end up together

4. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is a model for what ?

5. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    Please clarify lol this book was published during my hs years and it has been give or take 6 or 7 years since I last heard of this book so my memory of the plot is really patchy at best

6. Lovina

Lovina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the first chapter when eya made her présentation and her classmate say that she can't be a model how can she doing her yadayada eya say in her mind that she 's indeed a model but too embarrassed for say she's a model for what .

7. JuuHachi

Reading List:
    Link
    she modeled for products that didn't need her face lol