Discussion Did Godly Stay-Home Dad get dropped?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by OldManGu, Apr 21, 2018.

1. OldManGu

OldManGu Legendary Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Godly Stay-Home Dad get dropped? The first 6 chapters were perfect and I couldnt wait for more. But its been a month and no chapters have come out. I hope Fantasy-Books or somebody picks this up if it got dropped. I think it could become my favorite novel.
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/godly-stay-home-dad/

2. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Ramon54xg

Ramon54xg Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also really liked it, so much that I even read the raws (I caught up with the latest chapters =/) now only waiting to read more for me.

OldManGu likes this.
  4. Warlock Of The Void

Warlock Of The Void Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Technically it isn't considered dropped unless there is no update for three months or translater specifically says that they are dropping it

5. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    It only has 6 chapters though. Its like he was doing a preview to get a translator to pick it up. A month is a long time without a chapter for such a good novel. I think it will be better than My Wife CEO.

6. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    Are there other cultivators on earth? What about his mom and dad?

7. Ramon54xg

Reading List:
    Link
    As of chapter 322 that is the latest he hasn't found his mom and dad yet, it isn't know if there is any cultivators yet in earth but there is martial arts, so basically there is all that qi-building, base building, saver etc... I don't remember the names of the power levels, he is still yet at the qi-building stage but as the power level of the warriors is low he is already considered a master, he also already entered a relationship with the mother of his daughter, and yes, she is still soo cute!

OldManGu likes this.
  8. OldManGu

Reading List:
    Link
    How strong is the mc? Can he lift a car or what? Is that only the first stage? Does he make any pills? Did he teach his wife, sister and daughter cultivation yet?

9. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    I think that novel has a spoiler thread somewhere :D

10. Ramon54xg

Reading List:
    Link
    the martial stages of the earth are divided in bright, dark, then I think that there is another stage then a stage where the martial artist has internal ki, but I am don't remember that much, the MC is considered to be of this last stage, we never saw yet he use his full force but he accepted a disciple and is passing some basic techiniques to him (that he himself simplified because the original he wouldn't even be able to start practicing, he didn't start teaching his wife, sister or daughter, he has a gorila pet and a dog pet, the gorila basically is invulnerable to bullets already and is only at the dark stage, (from other people point of view the gorila is at the dark stage but practicing a hard power ( external martial arts etc...), the only time we saw a little of his power he was teaching 50 person that would be part of his security company, he made them punch/kick a sandbag to see their power, it would go back 30°~60° his disciple mad it go 180° and they all wanted see he punch it too, he literally exploded the sandbag when he punched it.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    OldManGu likes this.