Spoiler Did I Wake Up The Sleeping Prince Of The Magic Tower?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 93millionmilesfromthesun, Nov 27, 2022.

1. 93millionmilesfromthesun

93millionmilesfromthesun Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Title:
    잠자는 마탑의 황자님을 깨워버렸다?
    Did I Wake Up The Sleeping Prince Of The Magic Tower?

Available forms/media:
    Novel

Link to official raws:
    https://page.kakao.com/content/59845970

Link to NU:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/did-i-wake-up-the-sleeping-prince-of-the-magic-tower/

Synopsis:
    A 10-year office worker who couldn’t stand not working, that was my life. But one day, I possessed a Mage who was an extra in the novel! My role was a low-level wizard who records and manages the condition of the Prince, who was cursed by a warlock and has fallen asleep forever. Eventually, the prince was going to wake up from the curse with a kiss from the female protagonist of the novel, the Saintess, and defeat a group of warlocks. Waiting for the day to see the scene, I planned my retirement step by step. Besides, shouldn’t I also do my job properly? I checked hard every day to see if the dazzling Prince’s handsomeness was safe. Making friends with the sleeping Prince and telling him stories about the world for a couple of months. But one day, a sudden incident woke the Prince up? No, how did it happen without the Saintess? Furthermore, this Prince was not looking for the Saintess, but was starting to cling to me?

“I think you liked Protea flowers, so I’m thinking about planting Protea flowers in the Prince’s palace.”

Even if I said I liked it, you overturned the whole garden to plant vague flowers!

“I’ll try harder, so that you can have faith in me.”

He kept craving for my attention and affection like a puppy! No, you can just guarantee my comfortable retirement, right?! Edel’s days of anguish never end.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2022
  3. 93millionmilesfromthesun

Reading List:
    Link
    When does the prince wake up?

At the end of chapter 10.
    An evil warlock broke the barrier around the sleeping prince, and broke the door down to enter the room. While the protagonist, Edel, tries to buy time until the Master of the Magic Tower, Duke Meliz, comes, she tries using her magic to create a shield, and somehow the prince wakes up, protects Edel, and burns the warlock to death.

Setting:
    • The story takes place in the Rudenza Empire. The Empire is relatively peaceful, except for evil warlocks called the Apostles that are plaguing it. Warlocks are evil practitioners of magic, who have "sold their souls" and are "no longer human". The Apostles are led by their leader, Deus. Warlocks steal life energy from people. The crown prince, Licht, was cursed by Deus with a sleeping curse because he was going to investigate the sudden disappearance of a village that was wiped out by warlocks.
    Characters:
    • Edel - the main character
      • She is a survivor of the town that was wiped out by warlocks. She was discovered by the Knights and the Master of the Magic Tower, Duke Meliz. Duke Meliz cares for Edel very much, and so brought her to the Magic Tower. Magic is divided into categories based on elements (fire - red, water - blue, etc), but Edel seemingly has very weak magic. Despite this, because Duke Meliz cares for her, she was placed in charged of checking up on the prince everyday. The old Edel used to be bullied by two bullies, but the transmigrated Edel stands up to them.
        One day, while practicing her magic, Edel discovers the ball of magic she creates on her fingertip (which used to be a cloudy blue - the original Edel's magic?), is now a bright white. This "white" magic is the lost "light magic", which there is only one record of in recent history. Edel doesn't know why, but thinks this could be her "buff" as a transmigrator. She still has very weak magic however. Edel wants to leave the Magic Tower and do something like become a teacher. The original Edel was not good at magic, but she studied the theories/history of magic.
      • Edel is very pretty. She has silver hair, and lilac eyes. Despite being an "extra", her appearance is very cute.
    • Licht - the male lead
      • He is the crown prince of the Rudenza Empire. His mother was the queen of a fallen kingdom. Despite her having no power, Licht's father, the Emperor, loved and married her. Sadly, the Empress died, and the Emperor never loved another woman, and his love transferred to his son, who he favors. As the crown prince, Licht is a powerful swordsman and fire magic user. Since he was young, there were repeated attempts on his life by Empress Elysia.
    • Empress Elysia
      • She is the stepmother of Licht, the second wife of the Emperor, and the mother of Prince Cayden. She is from the Marquis family of the Empire, which is how she obtained the position of Empress. The Emperor does not love her, as he only loves Licht's mother. The Empress is crazy, and when she gets upset, she will throw dishes and silverware at the maids. Her reasoning for wanting her son, Cayden, to be the crown prince is stupid.
        She thought that she could persuade the Emperor to love her, but over time she got disillusioned, and so her goal became getting her son to be crown prince instead. If this b**ch wanted love, she shouldn't have married the Emperor for power. AND She is evil. For her goal of getting rid of Licht, she is colluding with the leader of the Apostles, the warlock Deus.
    • Prince Cayden
      • Licht's half brother. We don't know much about him, other than he likes reading books when he was younger. He doesn't like it when his mother gets angry, and is annoyed when she starts throwing things at the maids. He doesn't stop her though.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2022
  4. 93millionmilesfromthesun

Reading List:
    Link
    End of novel spoiler:

Edel becomes the Saintess and marries the prince. So it turns out that white magic of hers actually was the magic of the Saintess.

5. Julieta16

Julieta16 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG!!!
    do u know where to read it??
    it´s the first novel i see when the father actually loves his son and it´s not a b*tch just cu the mom dies....

6. Rasyi

Rasyi Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakaopage korean

7. 93millionmilesfromthesun

Reading List:
    Link
    According to Guava Read, the novel is still a "pilot" meaning not a fully picked up novel, so I don't know if the translator will keep translating after the first three chapters, and properly translate it into English. But if you want to read the MTL (machine translation), you can MTL the Korean raws. The original Korean novel is complete.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
  8. caraxing

caraxing Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I login using my kakaotalk account. Try signing up in kakaotalk then set the password, you can log it on page kakao using the email you signed up with

kiss-my-axe likes this.
  9. kiss-my-axe

kiss-my-axe Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou for explaining. :blobsmilehappy::blobsmilehappy::blobhighfive:

caraxing likes this.