Resolved Did this scenario happen to a wuxia novel?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by abcas2, Feb 20, 2020.

1. abcas2

abcas2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any wuxia novel where MC got kidnapped or forced to do against his will even if he was respected by person doing the kidnapping or forcing?

Hahah my English is sooo bad :p

2. Reindeer

Reindeer RynDeeVuo

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know about MCs getting kidnapped, but I'm pretty sure there are harem members out there that were forced against their own wills.

3. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume you mean the mc was kidnapped by someone that respected the mc ? Thats a extremely specific situation lol i dont know why you would find that situation interesting but i assume it has happen.On the other hand mc's being kidnapped does happen alot in wuxia novels.

4. abcas2

abcas2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see.. I was just curious if is because of a certain novel (Arrogant Young Master Template A Variation 4 in Royal Road) that makes fun of common wuxia troupe and add scenarios that were taken from popular novels like Battle Through Heavens and Library of Heaven's Path.

5. abcas2

abcas2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yea :) I want to know if that specific scenario happened.

6. GreyPancake

GreyPancake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kidnapped by someone that respect them is a very contradicting situation,thus it would require a very specific set of motions for that situation to happen which i havent read about.ISSTH is made on the whole fact the mc was kidnapped and made into manual labor.That should state your kidnapping crave?

7. abcas2

abcas2 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hahahah.. I don't have a kidnapped craving :p just wanted to know if it is a scenario taken from a wuxia novel. Sadly in ISSTH it wasn't because that girl liked him but wanted new blood :(

Currently im addicted to Arrogant Young Master Template A Variation 4 in RoyalRoad and there was a scenario that I find abit contradictory just wanted to know if this happened to another novel.

GreyPancake likes this.