Spoiler Did Yuanbao Make Money Today?/元宝今天赚钱了吗?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by missbluesunglasses, Jan 30, 2022.

1. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    Title: Did Yuanbao Make Money Today?
    Associated names: 元宝今天赚钱了吗?
    Raws: https://manga.bilibili.com/detail/mc31032?from=manga_detail [alt]
    Synopsis: Ou Yuanbao is the eldest Miss of the extremely wealthy Ou family who is always giving her grandfather a headache. She deliberately gained notoriety to avoid marriage. One day, her grandfather unexpectedly brought home an illegitimate son and forced her to choose between competing for inheritance and marriage!

Last edited: Feb 1, 2022
    nicomcla1995 likes this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping

4. twilight_123

twilight_123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So...this one is actually pretty interesting...:blobsip:

I will give a character introduction and a summary of all the chapters translated as well:blobokhand:

Female Lead

Name- Ou Yuanbao
    Position- Granddaughter of the extremely wealthy Ou family
    Features- Blackish-Brownish Hair and Light Pink Eyes
    Family- Grandfather and Uncle
    Other Things- Nickname...Fiance Ruiner...Heavily doted upon by her Gramps...Gramps reminds me of Jeffrey...:blobjoy:Pledged that she will never get married...A Natural Beauty

Male Lead

Name- Fu Yu which means 'Rich'
    Position- Not known yet...feels like he is a Prince of other country or something in disguise
    Features- Brown Hair and Golden Eyes
    Family- Not known yet

Other Things- Has loved Yuanbao for a long time which is concluded by his reactions n in the first chapter the jealously scenes as well:blobthinkingsmirk:...due to his doings Yuanbao's engagement has been broken off...

Ou Fuhong

-Grandfather of Yuanbao
    -A Business Genius who was appointed by the Previous Emperor as the only Businessman, a title which is equivalent to that of a Duke

Tian Xiaomeng

-Yuanbao's Maid and is very loyal to Yuanbao plus feels very strong
    -Given the title 'The Unexcitable'...literally doesn't show any expression:blobexpressionless:

Ou Qian

-Illegitimate son of Ou Fuhong who is almost as the same age of Yuanbao and Yuanbao's Uncle
    -Most probably a fake one found by her Gramps n cooperating with his plan so that Gramps can make Yuanbao realize the sense of responsibility

So FL's 4 engagements have all been ruined...

1st man was in poor health and died young

2nd man was healthy but later became a monk

3rd man man fell from the horse...broke his leg and nose and immediately called the engagement as bad luck and cancelled it...and remained in the house for half a year for his recovery

4th man was executed with his whole family as his father was exposed in a corruption scandal soon after the engagement

Feels like ML has travelled long to win FL's heart n knows that good looks won't work...

Gramps wants that FL should marry as she is already 18...he even announces at the restaurant that he will marry off FL to even a random man:blobjoy:...so everyone in the restaurant ran away...

Later FL has to face off a competition with the illegitimate son of her Gramps to earn money...so the bet was that two shops will be given to the FL and Ou Qian and after 1 year which shop meaning the person which earns the maximum profit will inherit all the Family's Property and the loser will have nothing...

FL first disagrees but Gramps gave her another option which was to marry someone with a generous dowry...*smart move:blobwink::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobthinkingsmirk:* and FL in anger agrees to the bet n knew that she fell in the sly old fox's trap:blobsweat::blobsweat_2:

So she was kicked out...:blobjoy:basically starting from scratch means leave with nothing:blobrofl:

But the shop already had a lot of debts and FL's Uncle said that FL is the owner of the shop and those raising their voices to get their money...they should all go to FL:blobfearful::blobrofl:

Thankfully ML came to save the FL...FL was suspicious was he sent by her Grandfather...

He says that..."That's not the case, Miss Ou...I..."....and falls on FL...her maid checks his pulse and states that he passed out from hunger...

FL blushes n at the same time says..."Well help me with him..." and ML gives off a sly smile...:blobsmirk:...and u all know:blobokhand: what it means:blobamused::blobwink::blobthinkingsmirk:

ML later wakes up from his unconscious state...*well we all know how well u acted:blobowoevil::blobowoevil_horns::blobsmilehappy:*...n thanks her...also says that he is a Scholar who is preparing to take the Imperial Exam but was robbed of all my money on the journey...*yeah yeah...ik:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk:*...and so wants a job for food and lodging but FL doesn't believe it so comes closer saying he will prove it to her...n the FL blushes:blobupset::blobcatblush::blob_blush:...

ML proves himself...FL says he is doing the calculations like a Legendary Human Calculator...*pls give me ur brain ML so that me n my sis can share the brain for doing calculations faster:blobReach::blobReach:*

FL doesn't respond so ML says to FL that looks like Miss Ou is not impressed with him...So he wonders if the new shop across the street is hiring...:hmm:

But FL knows that the opposite shop is of Ou Qian who is also her enemy...the shop was given to Ou Qian by her Grandfather...

So...ML was given the job of Prosperity Fabric Shop's Accountant...but needs a raise which is 10% of the profit...FL happily agrees as she knows that profit wouldn't come anytime soon...so it means she will hv no money meaning no profit which equals to ML without any money :blobrofl::blobrofl:and makes a contract and he signs with a thumb print...

FL says that he should get to work...start with painting over your scribbles o the wall...he did the calculations n all on the wall..."Don't think that you can do anything just because you are handsome...

ML smiles and says "Yuanbao...you're amusing":blobsmilehappy::blobsmirk:

Later FL with a whip:blobhero: was sitting with one leg on the chair and the shopkeeper was in front of her n asks him with a ledger...the account's book in her hand saying that he should be aware of the reason that why she called him here...

The smiling shopkeeper...he always says that smiling is the best...and says the huge losses occured all due to my poor management....and FL shouts at him loudly while throwing the ledger...stop playing dumb...:blobangery:but the shopkeeper dodges the ledger by ducking down:blob_sunglasses:...

Shopkeeper had faked the numbers on the ledgers and told him that even if i'am a beautiful person...i'm not dumb:blobangery: but he dodges n sayshe doesn't understand about what is the Miss talking about...but FL pulls her whip:blobdevil: stating the fact that maybe he is not aware of her notoriety n says that he shouldn't test her patience...n he gets really sacred:blobfearful::sweating_profusely:

Shopkeeper tells that he did it all on the orders of Lord Ou as her Gramps wanted that she was heavily doted and pampered which resulted in her bad temper n he wanted to reduce that...in addition Gramps also said to do an 'Addition of Hardships' if they aren't there or there is not even a lot of hardships that FL had to overcome...

FL gets really annoyed:blobangery::blobangery::blobangery: n says that Old Fart would even screw over his own granddaughter...:blobrofl::blobjoy:

On the other side...Gramps said that he is doing this because she is his granddaughter...She must be hating me a lot right now:blobcry::blobconfounded:...Ou Qian says that someday the 'Young Miss' will understand...and Grandpa laughs off...

ML later gets jealous:blobtriumph::blob_pout: n closes the window when she looks outside towards her uncle n FL says in her mind that she will expose you for who you are...later FL's 3rd ex-fiancee came n FL doesn't remember him as he is not very handsome and is she required to remember him but the maid helps her to remember...

The fiancee comes to her and apologizes...he says that calling off the engagement was not his idea...n ML stands there shocked...but FL says that she welcomes all the customers who come to her shop...but if he only came to say such things then he can please leave...

Fiancee apologizes for the intrusion n says he will leave...ML asks her whether he is alright...ML says that she shouldn't believe in his lies...maybe he only pretended to have broken his leg so that he could smear her name and use that as an excuse to call off the engagement...

FL says that he wasn't pretending...and ML in a blushy jealously:blobupset::blob_pout: way asks why do you trust him...?

FL says that she doesn't trust him...it's because she was the one who wanted him to break his leg...ML questions in a bit shocked way...you...why?

She says that she didn't want to get married and she wants to hv a bad reputation:blobowoevil_horns:...but FL questions that how did the ML recognize Mr. Cheng...name of the 3rd ex-fiancee...from one look...he also knew that he used breaking his leg as an excuse to call off the engagement...*doomed:bloborz::blobscream::blobfearful::sweating_profusely:*

ML shocked:blobsweat_2:...i was too careless:facepalm:...FL comes closer to the ML and says that he owes her an explanation...they were both quite close and both blushed:bloblove::blob_blush::blob_blush:

ML answers her by saying that it's just the good work ethic of an outstanding employee...it's my responsibility to learn about my boss...*a smartass answer:blobpopcorn_cool::blobsmirk:blobmelt_thumbs* by putting his hand on her shoulder...FL thinks that this kid is really strong and she was powerless to resist n says that he really is outstanding:blobxd::blobrofl::blobjoy:

ML says he needs to make himself worthy for his high salary n FL says that she hopes that he is speaking the truth for his sake or else if he betrays her she will make him wish that he was never born...

ML with his name swears to the heavens that he will never betray her...:blobsmilehappy:...FL was shocked so fast...

But ML...hehehe:blobsmirk: in his mind thinks that...I came for you...so how could I betray you...:blobpopcorn::blobalert::justabotow:

*Yes darling baby girl...he can never betray u :blobangel:*

She says to him that she he should follow her for a prosperous future...be a good boy n i will buy u a street by putting her hand on his shoulder...if not, i'll break your teeth...in a really cute chibi pie manner:blob_pout:

ML says blushingly okay:blobupset:...n FL says did he hear him...

FL was looking so cute that Fu Yu wanted to pinch her cheeks:blobnom: but his one hand was behind n he was clenching it n says that no...he must hold back...

FL orders her maid Xiaomeng that Manager Fu is eager to learn...so you should tell him that what kind of a person i am...but Xiaokeng whisper as to what she needs to tell him....FL says that tell him how ruthless i am:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobspearpeek::blobcat_knife: n scare him a bit so that he doesn't get any ideas other than doing honest work for her...

FL was leaving satisfied:blobsmilehappyeyes:...n the maid asks what does he want tp know about...he questions her that Miss Ou said Young Master Cheng broke his leg because of her...what happened...?

The story of the 3rd engagement is starting...this is from the past point of view...:blobokhand:

At that time 2 of Miss Ou's engagement were already fallen and in the society words of her notoriety as the Fiance Ruiner started to spread...Master Ou, Grandfather said that if rewards are great enough then brave and strong men will surely come up and as a result announced that Half of the Ou Family's Wealth would be Miss Ou's Dowry...:blob_nuffies::blob_nuffies:but FL was annoyed and angry:blobtriumph:

And so the very next day...a candidate for the engagement had come up and he was the Young Master of the Cheng Family who came with his parents...the Cheng Family was the wealthiest family of the Ling City...

FL was spying with her maid n said they valued money over life:blobangery::blobtriumph:...N Xiaomeng said that half of the Ou family's worth is equal to more than 10 Cheng Family:blob_nuffies::blob_nuffies:...that's 3 generations of easy life*...:blobscream:...:blobsleeping:...:blob_nuffies:...:blobuwu:...no no i'am not dreaming of any money...believe me...:blobtired::blob_teary:*

FL says that he is so unprofessional and with that ugly face of his he wants to freeload...Xiaomeng cracks her hands:blobfistbumpL: that should she chase them away...

FL really wanted to know whether they really value money over their lives:blobowoevil_horns::blobowoevil_horns:...let me try something:blobthinkingsmirk:

The Cheng Family were standing at the entrance to farewell Yuanbao's Gramps...Yuanbao was standing next to the horse:blobsmirk: of the Young Master of the Cheng and offered a pill to the horse to eat up...and the horse nommed it up...:blobpopcorn:

Young Master Cheng's Mother said that she can't believe that it went so smoothly...i guess Miss Ou really can't find a marriage partner and tells her son to get married marry to her faster so as to obtain her money...blob_crime:blobangery::blobhyperthink::blobcat_hyper:

Young Master Cheng was sitting on the horse while conversing with his mother n says that is she not afraid of the fact that she might actually be a fiance ruiner...?

N....the horse goes out of control and as a result the Young Master of the Cheng Family falls off the horse:blobdead: n FL with the help of a loudspeaker shouts help behind the crowd...

Crowd mockingly says that Miss Ou has ruined her fiance again...

The Mother of the Young Master of the Cheng Family starts to cry:blobsob: n shouts saying my son...my son...call off the engagement...call off the engagement...

Young Master Cheng broke his leg and nose n thus was required to stay at home for a period of half year to recover...and the engagement was again immediately cancelled off ad the family started to avoid the Ou family like plague:blobjoy::blobjoy:

ML then wonders that why did he come to look for Yuanbao...i mean Miss Ou n said such bewildered things...:hmm:

Xiaomeng, the maid says that i don't know...he's a scum and what does he want...shouldn't i just chase him down n beat him up:blobfistbumpL:...ML says that at this time he must already be quite far away...but he may come again n so we will have to probably just wait for him...

Yuanbao at this this time was hearing their conversation and thought that ML doesn't even have a thought that she is so ruthless:blobunsure: after listening to her entire story of her past engagement:derpyblob::confusedcatblob: n thinks this Fu Yu guy's reaction isn't right...:blobastonished::blobscream:

So that's it guys...:blob_pompom:

I hope the chapters get translated faster...:blobconfounded::blobcry:

I'm craving for some more:blobpopcorn:

Enjoy:blobcozy::blobuwu::blobmelon:

nicomcla1995 likes this.