Discussion Different choices in different situation

Discussion in 'Novel General' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Jan 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it strange that I don't have the same choice for the type of love interest in different novels?

For example I can root for MC's maid or servant to become the only love interest if she appears or have a encounter first with MC even if she isn't beautiful or just a normal person and later on MC meets a very beautiful woman with strong background ( e.g. princess or some jade beauties)

or I can also root for a princess if she appears at the start of the story and constantly protect the MC with her background while not looking down towards the MC. I don't like if later on the MC just accepted the princess maid as a harem member or something like that.

I think that I actually heavily favor the first woman who appears in the novel. Maybe some people biased the love interest based on the interaction later on or how the story unfold, but for me I definitely will be biased a bit towards the first female lead that appears.

Your thoughts? Thanks for the attention~ :blobsalute:

2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Happens, you just feel a certain character is the best, maybe even waifu level.
    I dont have the first char problem but I do tend to hold contempt towards one of the rivals in a lot of series, most of which tend to be lolis....

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
  3. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    Loli is love, Loli is life :blobhero::blobhero:
    Ravioli ravioli, don't forget to lewd the loli :blobpeek:

4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    People are in general biased towards characters early in the novel vs those later in the novel (all things equal).

This isn't limited to love interests, it is simply us humans growing closer and warming up to characters who appear early while those who appear later start out with a disadvantage.

You've seen this plenty of times when new characters replace old ones and people saying "old one was better" while people who started at new season and watch old season after think "new one was better"

I've heard the manga of make my abilities average, they changed the order of the manga to make her early parts a flashback so that people know that these are the main cast and won't complain once the other cast goes away.

5. fuzor100

fuzor100 Standby mode...

Reading List:
    Link
    I can said yes for most JP, but can't said the same for CN. :blobpeek:

6. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have the First woman = Best pick. In numerous cases, it actually annoys me that these characters simply win the shipping because they have that rule when there are better side heroines that actually makes an effort toward the protagonist and their chemistry is way better. They need to earn my Waifu seal of approval.

7. Fluffy Jellyfish

Reading List:
    Link
    On the contrary, the JP one first love interest can be so annoying to me while the CN certainly what motivated me to make this thread.
    For some novel, the author really put some effort in the interaction encounter between MC and the first love interest while the latter is just a plain carbon copy or started with drug or rape

8. NinjapowerMS

NinjapowerMS Local man ruins everything

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmfao what novels are you even reading.
    Sounds like trash and shallow romance which is usually the case in CN.

9. Raebit

Raebit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can relate~
    I love their chemistry and building their relationship so I can like mcxmaid in this series but hate mcxmaid in other series.

Fluffy Jellyfish likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.