Korean Dilettante

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Vitigirl, Oct 9, 2021.

1. Vitigirl

Vitigirl Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Dilettante
    (딜레탕트)

Raw Link:
    https://ridibooks.com/books/2369004...detail-recommend&_rdt_idx=9&_rdt_arg=purchase

60 chapters

NU Link: none
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    I recently came across this novel on ridi. It's a crime romance thriller like Doppio Senso. Fl is such a badass. She is in special forces. She can fight and is a strong-opiniated woman. She goes out to kill ml because she thinks he killed her brother. It's also 18+ novel. Ml is charismatic and smutty parts are also good.

Please someone pick it up

[​IMG]

Summary:

“Ciao.”

The man tilted his head at an angle and looked at her. To be precise, the muzzle and the black eyes beyond it.

“If you come closer… I will kill you.”
    “Coreano?”
    “Si, come no.”

The man placed his hands in his pockets, slowly making eye contact and knelt on the floor.
    He put his forehead on her pointed muzzle and gently grabbed her wrist.

Hana struggled to raise the corners of her lips and quietly recited the man's name.

“Julio Parenti.”

Julio Parenti's voice, who was staring at her lips with narrowed eyes, was ice cold.

“Ho aspettato. La mia morte.”

The breath she had held in was released slowly.
    He's a devil with an angel's face. Or was it a monster.
    __________​

It's a sequel to the novel Fair Trade.
    Here's the NU link for this one:

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/fair-trade/

I'm addicted to this novel. Please pick it up!!!!!

asagisora, estrellsyne and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  2. ShyHeaux

ShyHeaux Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will pick this up❤️

estrellsyne, Creolenerd and Kiraa like this.
  3. Joker07

Joker07 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so silent...

4. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1 Its strange to see italian words on a korean novel summary ahahah

5. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  6. KnoxAndme

KnoxAndme Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looking for spoiler about his ex did he still love him At this point?

7. Han Chae Nia

Han Chae Nia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone know which is spicy chapters in the novel?

berilyum likes this.
  8. mdzsehuns

mdzsehuns Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fevered, she pulled Giulio away from Lorenzo and opened her jacket.

“The knife was right. fuck... .”

"It's fine. I called the doctor.”

“I will move Parenti, so go to the doctor right away! Why didn't you tell me sooner!”

“How did you move Julio by yourself? It's okay, I'm the one who's been shot by the FBI.”

“Did I get hit by a gun? go fast hurry!"

One slapped Lorenzo in the face as he tried to support Giulio again. Lorenzo, who took a step back as if he came to his senses, calls someone. She pushed the reeling Giulio into the room and ran to Lorenzo.

Ripping off her dress shirt to check the wound, she pressed hard under her ribs. I don't know if the blood will stop because of the flesh, but I hoped that the blood would stop at least a little.

“Anyway, crazy people… . Please, if it hurts, say it hurts.”

“Isn’t that what you meant?”

“Could you shut up?” Lorenzo, who had been giggling while giggling, raised his head. After receiving the call, the subordinates who came running supported Lorenzo.
    “Go to Julio. Pour in some ice water. you can do it.”
    “Pray for peace, rather.”
    The elevator carrying Lorenzo and his men descends rapidly. She opened the door again. However, Julio, who should have been strewn about at the entrance, is nowhere to be seen.
    Hana moved on, picking up a jacket, pants, and shirt that had fallen on the floor. I tried to drink water because I saw the bottle of mineral water falling around.It seems.
    In the end, it was in the bathroom that he found him. Sitting under the shower and receiving cold water, Julio raises his unfocused eyes.
    She sighed and stood in front of the sink, wiping her bloody hands. At the last minute, because of the wrong grip on the gun, the area between the thumb and index finger was red.

“Can you come to your senses?”

Leaning against the wall in response to a question, he tilts the water bottle and rants ferociously.

"Go away. Whether you move rooms... .”

"Why. Do you want me to masturbate alone?”

"There's nothing I can't do."

“I’ll see. Then you might get excited quickly and get cold soon.”

He giggles and leans his head against the wall with a pretty painful expression on his face. One approached Julio and grabbed his arm. I wonder how hot the heat is, it feels like my skin is burning.

The man who got up sluggishly took steps as if being led.

She picked up a large towel and wiped the water from his body. I lifted my tiptoe to dry my hair, but the man wrapped around my waist came kissing me from the lips.
    My whole body is hot, but why are my lips cold again? When I open my mouth obediently, the tongue that has dug deep rubs the inside of my mouth. He brushed his teeth and poked the inside of his cheek. Sweet saliva trickles down her throat, making her breathless.

Then he grabbed a strand of hair with his big hand and pulled out the hairpin he had pinned. Her long hair falls down and covers her back.

The carelessness was fleeting. The moment their lips parted, a blade disguised as a hairpin flashed. He tried to slash his shoulder with a knife.
    If she hadn't kicked her in the stomach, the blade would have been stabbed in. With a thud, the frame fell and shattered.
    The man who crashed into the wall is about to stab his arm this time. Hana swallowed the curse and kicked his wrist.

“Ha, damn… . I told you to turn it off.”

“Crazy. Do you think that will break the drug?”

“At least I won’t fuck you. Like a baby animal.”

"Don't worry. Even if you die from excessive blood loss, you won’t die from having sex.”

I hate self-harming people the most in the world. Even if you can't help being hurt by someone, why do you take on the pain yourself? I don't think I'll do it, but I still hate what I don't like.

In a similar vein, suicide was one of the deaths she despised.

In an instant, now drooling and drooling, he lifted his eyes and brushed her thigh with the other hand.

The swearing in Italian is really unintelligible. The man hung his panties on his fingers, licked his lips, and abruptly straightened his upper body.
    He grabbed her ass with his red, swollen hands and put his tongue in the crevice of her vagina. One stood on tiptoe against the wall. His body trembled the moment his lips touched his flesh.
    A hot breath penetrates the genital area. I licked it with my tongue, then scraped it with my teeth in search of the thick clitoris. She looked down at him with a soft moan of strange pleasure.
    The man with his face buried under me was suffocating. My heart skipped a beat as he opened his eyes and stuck out his tongue.
    Then, with both thumbs, spread the labia apart, and tickle the clitoris with the pointed tip of the tongue. Every time my tongue touched it, goose bumps spread over my skin, causing my back to bend. He slid his tongue from the clitoris to the vaginal opening and opened it in earnest to suck.

"Agh!"

Hana tried to put her legs together, startled by the sensation of being snapped. But it was blocked by a strong force. He sucks in his vagina with his lips, bites it, and shakes his head lightly.

A maddening pleasure penetrated all at once from the toes to the top of the head. The more she swayed, the more the man became obstinate.

'Is it because I'm on drugs?' He licked and sucked at her cunt like melting delicious candy. As Hana lowered her gaze, the eyes of the man who was looking up at her were filled with heat. Every time a tooth touched her clitoris, her body twitched and twitched.

"Ugh! W-wait..!" A shriek, the torn dress.

The already messy dress was now a piece of cloth that barely covered her breasts. He stroked his erect penis as he chewed and sucked on the soft flesh. Water was dripping from her genitals that curved all the way to her navel, and there were white stains on her thighs as if she had already ejaculated once.
    Drenched in pleasure, she tilted her head and found a bracelet on her arm against the wall. There is medicine in it.

'Should I stab him?' I pondered for a while. I wondered if it was worth taking the shock if my life wasn't in danger.

Then, as he leaned over, semen gushed out under his wide open chest and over his six-segmented abdominal muscles. However, the erect penis showed no signs of subsiding.

'If I get stuck, I'll die... ?'

It was concluded that if he had already ejaculated more than once, he would be left suffering all night.

Hana gasped and grabbed his ear as he stuck his nose in my vagina. As I pulled it gently, the man who tilted his head gently licked his wet lips.

It was a terribly dirty face.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t fuck you.”

It was time for her, breathing heavily, to move the jewels on her bracelet one by one. He suddenly pulled the back of his knee, causing him to collapse onto the floor in a defenseless state.

I lean back and the carpet touches the back of my head. Embarrassed, Hana put her hand on the shoulder of the man who came up on top of her. A young ferocious energy shimmers as if it were pouring down in the cloudy eyes.

“It won’t end in one go. yes?"

"shut up."
    “Why don’t you call the girl you like?”
    “Shut up, Signorina. I'll put it on your face."
    One leg caught on his arm. My heart raced at the feeling of the rain unfolding. But I didn't want to fight. I was tired, and I didn't want to use my strength on Julio.

He rubbed his genitals in the gap as if he were smearing her spilled love juice. Every time the thick glans brushed the sensitive clitoris, a frown furrowed.

“Then like last time… .”

"No. I want to go somewhere hot.”

“Would you like to suck it with your mouth?”

“It’s cheap once.”

“Then I’d rather… !”

Fierce kisses pour in as if to block her speech.

Julio adjusted his tip to the hot hole and moved his waist slowly. The gaping hole widened little by little and swallowed his tip. She wanted to scream as the lumpy tip of her penis opened and dug into her vaginal opening.

A penis the size of a forearm was close to torture. It might be better to pierce it all at once. Perhaps he had read her mind, his eyes widened as he was breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry."

For a moment, her thighs seemed to stretch to the limit, and then her penis penetrated the stiff vaginal wall with a thump.

“Ah! Ahhh... ugh”

One bit his lip and bent his back.

“Geez, c-crazy… !”

"Under… great. It's hot, one.”

He sighed and moved his hips like a madman. Kung, thump Every time you get hit, water leaks out. Her white buttocks swayed, and her thick penis moved in and out of the hole with a thumping sound. He grabbed both of her hands and held them down, frantically teasing her waist.

“Haaaaaaah! Ugh.. Ahhhhh...”

"Haaa... haa"

The heat that started at the toes spread. Her eyes turned red, and the area between her crotches that collided with her was wet with saliva and made a squealing noise.

A throbbing pleasure was beginning under the pain.

A clear, viscous body fluid drips. Like a spider's web, stretched in several strandsIt stretched between mother and pubic hair.
    One raised his head and bit his forearm hard. Blood seeping along the teeth marks. A sly smile formed on his lips as he must have felt the pain.

Then, the man who licked her eyes untied the bracelet on her wrist with one hand.

'hot… .’

It was the first time I had sweated like this since I was training in the army. His whole body was wet with sweat, as if he had been greased.
    Even if I told him to stop anyway, he wouldn't listen, so Hana tightened the bottom and induced a quick ejaculation. Then, holding her breasts together with both hands, he stuck out his tongue and started licking them.
    He puts the pink nipple in his mouth and rubs it with his tongue. The uninterrupted pleasure is even painful. Because the inner wall was completely filled, she experienced climax several times just by inserting it.

Sweat dripped from the ends of the man's dark brown hair. He too was drenched in sweat and looked exhausted, but his genitals did not shrink in the slightest.

"One more time."

Did you ejaculate?

The man straightened his upper body and pulled out half of the penis that had been inserted into the vagina. White semen trembled and leaked out. With his hazy eyes, he pushed his semen back into his penis.
    One groaned and curled up. Then, after removing the hair that clung to her face, he covered her lips. I guess I had more time than before, so I didn't bite my tongue while kissing.
    One put her hand through the cracks in his hair. Then he stroked the handsome pinna and tickled the back of the ear with his fingernail.
    The man who stiffened his body let out a long sigh.

"Great?"
    When she asked, he nodded obediently and licked his lips with a smile.

"Great."

“I might die while having sex.”

"Don't worry. You… never kill me.”

His back falls backwards, and he gets hit hard again. The huge testicles slammed into the buttocks. A gentle tickle was added to the deep pleasure.

Hana wrapped her upper body in a circle while clutching her forearm, which had left bite marks on it. You can see his thick penis poking through the gap between his legs.
    The movement was so violent that the bed shook, and as she relaxed again, the man who had completely removed her genitals turned her over and made her face down.

Hana sighed and hugged the pillow. He immediately pulled his pelvis up and lifted it slightly, opening the gap in his buttocks and inserting his penis.

A thrill flows through the body at the sensation of breaking through the tight flesh and filling it up. Suddenly, the hips lifted up and the knees were erected. The pressure of pushing the front of the pelvis with a large hand and pulling the genitals reached unexpected places.

She groaned as she buried her face in the pillow. The sticky mucous membrane gripped the genitals and wouldn't let them go.

He brushed off the long hair clinging to his white back and kissed her. Then, he licked the hollow part of the shoulder blade and massaged his chest with both hands.
    Every time her fingers scratch her nipples, her body trembles. It was an experience I had never had before.
    A strange and unfamiliar feeling. The feeling is lifted as if standing precariously on top of a precipitous cliff.

Then he slid his tongue along his spine and began to press down relentlessly.

It must have been pierced to the navel.
    Hana instinctively felt her swollen vagina. I guess I was wondering how wide it is. But he didn't know that the act would stimulate him even more.

The man who had come in frantically grabbed her hand and rubbed her clitoris. My body trembled as if electricity were running through my body just by touching it. It was horribly stimulating, and it was even painful.

“Ugh… .”One groaned and tightened its genitals. Her entire body turns red, and the sheets are so damp you don't want to touch them. The wound he had dressed opened again, and clear blood flowed over the bandage.

Every time I hit it with a thump, my body collapses on its own. She crawled forward, but continued to be grabbed by him.

“Huh… . please stop.”

When the tear-stained Hana twisted her bloodshot eyes and turned her head, the focus disappeared from her pupils again.
    The man who turned her over again hit her mercilessly. The crimson color of the inner flesh that came out every time he slipped out was similar to the color of her lips. Excitedly, the hands rubbing against the erect clitoris speed up. Almost instinctively, I ran towards the end of the pleasure.
    The lining of his vagina convulsed and tightened, and the gnarled veins bristled in his penis. his body twists In response to something beyond the feeling of urination, both of them tilted their heads and let out a scream-like chant.
    It was the fear of having a house-sized shovel right in front of you, and it resembled the feeling of falling off a cliff.

Being swept away by a huge tidal wave, he is swayed recklessly. I couldn't even breathe, I couldn't control physiological phenomena or anything.

Bodily fluids spurted flowed toward each other's junctions and splashed out. He grabbed the tip of his trembling toe and licked it with his tongue while biting it from the ankle to the calf.
    For one, I thought it was as if someone was sucking all the power inside me. By the time she felt like she had poured out everything in her body, hot heat radiated from inside her.
    The devil's voice came again in the ear of one who was concentrating on breathing while his whole body was exhausted and limp.

“Last time, just one more."

'just… kill me, you bastard'

i am still reading mtl so i cant post much spoilers, if you want a copy message me.