Spoiler Direct disciplines in LOHP spoiler

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Deleted member 41274, Dec 1, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Deleted member 41274

Deleted member 41274 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Currently mc has 10 I think, ice girl, emperor fatty, soul Oracle, demon emperor, spear prodigy, artifact enchanter girl, poison girl, Zhang clan guy, Kong shi yao, and the new sword guy in azure world who saved the mcs life.

Everytime he gets a disciple he gets a golden page, which he uses to overcome hopeless situations. He thinks that kong shi maybe had this ability too and that's why Kong shi had thousands of disciples and 64 direct disciples. By the way I enjoy how the author used Kongfucius in this novel since he was an esteemed Chinese figure.

All his disciples had the key positions in the master teacher continent, I thought mc might stop at 9 since 9 seems to be called something akin to a perfect number in these cultivation novels, but now it's 10.

How many more direct disciples do you think the mc will bring under his tutelage? At this point I skip most of the parts where he impart his knowledge since it's similar to precedented events just with new terms for acupoints and techniques. I think it will follow the same pattern, mc mostly has disciples who will take key positions in sects, clans kingdoms, races etc. So maybe 10 or 20 more in this new azure realm and the realm where his girlfriend went to, as the author always has to give a lot of information, background and defining character to each direct disciple, which takes a lot of time.

Do you have guesses of who else could become his direct disciples?
    I speculate that he could take in some beast or representative from new races unless author only intends to have humans as direct disciples as it is now.

Sad that I reached latest chapter, even though many things were repetitive as per usual in cultivation novels although this one has many unique aspects. I like how it's about teachers and Kongfucius or Kong shi and how mc Zhang xuan starts a new era as the new world teacher or Kong shi with his own dao.

This series isn't complete yet right?

amilhs and DiabolicGod like this.
  2. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    which one of these is the guy with the soul sth heritage? who wanders off alone or with a servant as one of the first disciples?

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  3. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Soul Oracle guy, you are at the part where he leaves his teacher?

4. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, I spoiled myself with lnmtl and stopped reading lohp altogether after he captured some demon gold leaf general or sth
    the translation back then was just in the lower hundreds, but I have been considering starting to read lohp again once it passes 2000 chapters translated, since I most likely won't read more in one go anyway.

Deleted member 41274 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 41274

Reading List:
    Link
    Sad that I'm out of good stuff to read now XDDD

6. amilhs

amilhs Moon Walker

Reading List:
    Link
    Read Spare Me, Great Lord.