Forgotten Title Disciple is demon king descendant

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fort de Knox, Apr 19, 2023.

1. Fort de Knox

Fort de Knox Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I forgot the title of the novel. I remember the protagonist is female, I forgot if she transmigrated or something, but I don't think she was supposed to be the demon king's child in the beginning. So she joined the righteous sect and become the disciple of a young elder (love story ehem). Anyway in the end it seems like she needs to sacrifice herself or something since apparently, the world will collapse if the demon king did not sacrifice themselves (which obviously supposedly evil guy won't do). So she sacrificed herself.

I remember there is a flower, it looks beautiful to the demon, but humans would see it as a skull. Her master found out she was demon because of that but still protected her. Help if you know the title

2. yuri_moon

yuri_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think ur talking about Journey of Flower i m not sure but it does hve a similar premise

3. Fort de Knox

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not sure but I don't think it's that.. From the synopsis, I don't recall the fl ever becoming an insect, she is also pretty weak at the start. And it seems her shifu was not really a kind guy before he knew her. Damn, I really should diversify my reading list...

4. yuri_moon

yuri_moon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh its alright i find the novel ur looking for quite interesting when u find it i wuld love to read it

Fort de Knox likes this.
  5. Fort de Knox

Reading List:
    Link
    No worries! Damn, I hope I find it soon

6. kitty500

kitty500 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I've read this. People have to travel by a big demon fish to get to the demon land? It's Zan Xing.

Edit: I re-read it and it is Zan Xing

Last edited: May 8, 2023