Recommendations Discontinued translated mangas

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Ai chan, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi all. I'm trying to test something, so if possible, can you guys suggest to me some mangas that the scanlators have discontinued or under hiatus for various reason? If possible, can you state why it was discontinued/hiatus? Of course, I need manga titles with raws that I can acquire. There's no point in mentioning a title if it doesn't have a raw lying around. Yea, I will be translating the said manga. If there is none that I like, I'll probably just translate OSO manga, but I wonder if Alyschu will get pissed if I do that.

I only plan on translating 2-3 chapters, so don't expect me to translate the whole series unless I actually really like that story.

Language: Japanese (since I terribly suck at Chinese and I can't make heads nor tails of Korean)

Necessary genres are:
    1) Fantasy
    2) Some elements of yuri
    3) Magic

Optional but preferred genres are:
    1) Gender bender
    2) Traps (because I love to eat traps. Traps make me hungry)
    3) Shoujo

Acceptable elements if anyone is wondering:
    1) Loli
    2) Incest
    3) Nudity
    4) Intercourse
    5) Yandere (I actually adore yandere characters)

Absolutely no:
    1) Netorare (unless it's a very minor element in the story. netori is also equally repulsive)
    2) Outright yaoi (by this, I mean yaoi that has no elements of trap inside it)
    3) Racism (definitely a no, unless it's something fantasy-like such as the dwarf and elves loathing of each other)
    4) Asshole MC (the MC in Konjiki no Wordmaster is fine. What I mean is the kind of MC from DICE. God, I hate that guy)
    5) Mass murder (not in the battle sense, I mean ones where some characters murder indiscriminately just because they can)
    6) MC that is too OP (something like The Gamer. Totally hate that guy)
    7) Mangas without a plot (this irritates me more than MC that is too OP)

Mangas I already have my eyes on:
    1) Momoiro Sango - but there some nudity in it, so I'm not sure blogger will allow me to post it.
    2) Only Sense Online - I'm still waiting for Alyschu to reply me

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015