Non-Fic discuss how was your school life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Return, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    hey there everybody! today we are here to discuss what we regret not having in our school life !
    like club activities or field trips or school trips or or GIRLFRIENDS!
    well that was a joke the last part but it felt kinda cool to put it in the end my school doesn't have club activities other than football and music club i was in library during these classes but the library was kinda like small there which annoyed me so in the end i didn't have club activities but about the oh about the field trips was up until ... i was in 8th grade i believe or 9th ? about the school trip started from 6 grade we went to boring places then i stopped coming with them that's the memories ! well now that i told mine you should tell me yours! i won't take a no for an answer ! you hear me brat !

Bad Storm likes this.
  2. lychee

lychee [- slightly morbid fruit -] ❀[ 恋爱? ]❀

Reading List:
    Link
    I was confessed to twice in high school and I rejected them both times.

Sometimes I wonder how life would have turned out differently if I didn't reject them.

I mean, yeah, my heart was taken at the time -- but one of them was actually really nice. We even had similar personalities and interests.

:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: But I guess the human thing to do is to yearn for the unattainable things, right?

EDIT: Now that I think back, I was really cruel and blunt back then... :sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely::sweating_profusely:

orematcha, mir and AliceShiki like this.
  3. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    you aren't alone i rejected a girl before in 8th grade because i don't want to be bonded to someone else i don't want this love thing

lychee likes this.
  4. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    My school life was pretty fulfilling overall I guess? We didn't have clubs, but clubs aren't a thing in my country anyways, so it's not like we were unusual... No field trips either, though there were sometimes trips to an amusement park I guess.

I don't really have regrets over that time I think... If anything, I wish I had learned how to program and draw back when I had time to study those. Would make my life nowadays a lot easier.

5. Snowbun

Snowbun

Reading List:
    Link
    All I did was study, eat, sleep and read manga or play video games with my older brother and take care of the youngest ones.
    Field trips were most for museums and study related stuff so I don’t have much memories other than writing reports? Only the music club was a thing at my school and I didn’t participate. I had plenty of fun in college and made real friends there. At this rate, I probably wouldn’t change much but would have liked if my younger self learned more languages or at least were more proficient at them.

Also, *karate chops the top of your head*
    Who are you calling a brat, brat? Respect this aunty, ok?

Last edited: Sep 23, 2019
    anyudr, Return and Bad Storm like this.
  6. Bad Storm

Bad Storm no thought, head empty

Reading List:
    Link
    I was quite active during high school. Clubs, contests, friends, hang-outs. But I dunno, just got tired of it so when college came, I just study and enjoy my little circle of friends.

7. Ai chan

Ai chan Queen of Yuri, Devourer of Traps, Thrusted Witch

Reading List:
    Link
    Regret not confessing to Ai-chan's totally hot senior at school for fear of her being creeped out by Ai-chan. Turns out she was a hardcore lesbian and already had a harem back in school. Ai-chan only found out about it during school reunion like 2 years ago.

8. mir

mir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Regret some things, very happy about some things. I was extremely quiet, shy and apparently seemed withdrawn, so not much interesting stuff happened. But overall it was peaceful and nice. Met some nice people, obtained a small pile of nice memories.

*rereads the first post*
    Oh, regrets.
    Well, I regret it not being more interesting. Not hanging out with anyone after school is a big one. I regret the same thing as Lychee, so that's another big one. I regret losing touch with some people during highschool. Another regret would be not trying keeping in contact with anyone from school after graduation. Not that they'd want to, probably, but I should've at least attempted it. I still wonder sometimes how certain people are doing, and if everything has been working out ok for them.

9. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    Overall
    You seem to be like me but I am like the main character of visual novel choosing all bad decisions then becoming the villain instead of hero yet I was popular infamous of fighting

mir likes this.
  10. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I bet your school is better then mine...my school has NO MUSIC CLUB and NO FIELD TRIPS! Of course, there's a school trip BUT only for '9A' class(I'm an A class but I didn't follow the school trips 2 years ago) and the trips costs more than BND100 and you can't visit other place other than this place(you can check Ulu Belalong Temburong)! Well our school is actually the luckiest cause our school is the one and only school in this district so our school are chosen every year for school trips...BUT the school trips only happen once in your life and the other districts, not very much lucky...

Talking about school life, next week I'm going to sit for my 'o' level exam which is now I'm very nervous about it...I think that in going to miss all my teachers and this year is my last year so, goodbye high school...I'l.p. be in collage next year...I will cry and hug my teachers on the last day of school, I hope sooo.... sensei!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

Return likes this.
  11. orematcha

orematcha Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    my school life, eh.. *stares at the abyss*
    Overall it was great. I struggled at studying cz I was in many activities. I was able to experience when people talked about me behind my back. It was love related, that kind of youth drama.. tsk
    My regret is for not being brave enough to do what I want and love. Though I was an active student, there were things I had to gave up in order to live life like that.

mir and Return like this.
  12. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    sounds rough but that;s what shaped you for who you are now so don't regret it
    don't just don't believe me my teacher forgot me the moment i left and the only who remembered me was the sluts in my grade that they approached my sister to ask about me tsk tsk well you will feel attachment to school for the first part of college consists of 4 parts now part 2 seems the battle of tendency if you know what i mean

orematcha and Sawanara murasaki like this.
  13. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Clubs? You mean these upload_2019-9-23_15-2-0.jpeg ? I don't see why would you give weapons to the cavemen from my highschool.

mir likes this.
  14. Return

Return Ṩ͢͢͢aℽonara

Reading List:
    Link
    i see what you did there

mir likes this.