Question /Discussion Chances of Manuke FPS getting active Translater?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by rusty32539, May 7, 2017.

1. rusty32539

rusty32539 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Manuke FPS (Can't post Links yet)
    The protagonist is a player of a VRMMOFPS game who ends up falling off the map while playing in PvE mode, and ends up being transported to a fantasy world with his FPS system.

Chances of Manuke FPS getting active Translater? It's been just a few days short of a year since a new chapter was put out. I'm not very active in community other then reading so my question has anyone heard anything? Though it is pretty average as stories go it is better then a lot of the thrash out there that has constant updates.

P.S. This is not me asking for someone to pick it up, this is me asking if anyone has plans to pick it up.

2. EnerHighwave

EnerHighwave Holy Daugther of Kyuu 8❤️ Speedy's pet Lovely's ❤️

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Mufarasu

Mufarasu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Personally, I haven't heard anything good about that story, so my advice to you is to just let it be a dream to look fondly back on. Otherwise, you're gonna be disappointed where the author goes with it. Ex: world teacher.

kenar, rusty32539 and Viola like this.
  4. Milanin

Milanin [Reader] [???] [Freeloader]

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you mean the sudden acceptance & harem route?

Also Manuke FPS,
    it's just him travelling around getting involved with trouble (like the one who summoned him actually being -----, a labyrinth actually -----, people -----), until current RAWS chapter no harem in sight (well, there is, but he loves one, so not messing with any others), he suffered defeats (retreats successfully), uses same weapons after a while, etc. etc.

rusty32539 likes this.
  5. Grenore

Grenore 《Member》

Reading List:
    Link
    but really, thats first time for me to see a MC in FPS game. extremely shocked, for a second GGO of sao came in my mind.....

rusty32539 likes this.
  6. Mufarasu

Mufarasu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Referencing World Teacher
    I mean after the academy arc it ditches the MC as the protagonist, and basically becomes the MC helping people and watching as they fall for his students, or some other worthless plebs. It has nothing to do with him teaching anyone, and he basically gets nothing for all the work he puts in solving issues. Not saying they should all fall for the MC, but the author has equally bad reasons for them falling for other people in the story. It just becomes a coupling marathon where every character gets a significant other whether they did anything to deserve it or not.

7. kenar

kenar ヽ(`・ω・´)ゝ

Reading List:
    Link
    don't forget with their train of praises.......

this novel has ended apparently. So, I hope someone can pick this up