Spoiler Discussion in Spoiler Threads

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Westeller, Oct 9, 2020.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks sis :)

2. Athenairis

Athenairis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys.... don't make it a discussion thread please:facepalm:
    Anyway those who provided spoiler, thank you so much:cookie:

Alniyat, Ecstasy, Tattletale and 2 others like this.
  3. peanutbutter_J

peanutbutter_J Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Never knew spoiler = discussion now.
    I mean if you discuss will doing major spoiler i will gladly read it. But when it adds nothing...

marteenee likes this.
  4. moeisje

moeisje Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, I'm a noob here. I'm sorry if I already made a mistake by posting this... But can I ask a spoiler request? Because I'm dying to know the story, and I just can't wait a week to read the next chapter :oops: I'm thanking you guys in advance! :love:

5. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I would really appreciate is if there were actually any spoilers in here.

There are so many assumptions when the novel has 184 chapters + 6 extras. With only 20 of them translated. And the manhwa only has 13 chapters by this time.

In fact, MC's standards were never about beauty or anything related, but someone who only liked her and treated her right. I swear, there seem to be readers who just scan things over and don't actually read.

6. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I honestly dislike these kinds of comments, it's just hypocritical. 1 You did not give us any *ACTUAL* spoilers nor acknowledge those that took their time to give us those spoilers (thank you y'll). 2.) it takes time and effort for a commentator to post spoilers. In the meantime, people discuss and ask more questions/ give answers. 3.) it's ok if people make assumptions. BUT to reply to ur last part ~the MC does care about beauty, she needs a guy who (no specific order) 1nice 2 treats her well 3 GOOD LOOKING 4 doesn't betray her 5 is ONLY warm to her (I'm guessing doesn't flirt with other girls). 6 she can raise well (prob someone who lets her be in control and is the dominate in the relationship.

7. Galileaseye

Galileaseye Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure but people can do so on a discussion forum not a spoiler one. You can argue the double standard but it’s honestly just semantics on your part. Someone HAD to say something just evidently the title of the forum wasn’t clear enough so props to OP for doing so.

And a thank you to the lovelies providing spoilers!! Just wish your efforts weren’t being drown out!

leyeh2 girl, jkumi7 and samster like this.
  8. Burnfavor1

Burnfavor1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My point is simple people can have DISCUSSIONS and SPOILERS, that's the whole point of this forum. Show me a spoiler forum with at least 5 pages that don't have discussions going on? It will take you A LOT of digging. The simple truth is that you can't really have spoilers without spoilers discussion. It's ok! I post lots of spoilers and I do like seeing the discussion even if it gets messy. People have a PASSION for these novels. Semantics or not what's the point of someone making a comment adding to the discussion NOT the spoilers shading people for having a discussion; when they themselves are doing the SAME, it is hypocritical there is no need to shade the people who are having discussions, It's ok having a discussion on this forum its whats it's for, where else will people talk if not here? in the manhwas, comment section spoiling it for people who did not ask for that? Here is what a staff member had to say.
    Also please do leave a link for the discussion forum for the villainess is happy today. That would be a great resolution if not what's the point of not having a discussion in the spoilers forum? the whole point is to share and talk about spoilers, even if it gets messy.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
    kawaii12345 and Westeller like this.
  9. sjmcc13

sjmcc13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Asking for no discussion is quite frankly so ludicrous that it is disconnected from reality. These threads are the only place on the site for discussing spoilers, you definitely can not do it in LCD.

Rin.rinaaa, Westeller and Burnfavor1 like this.
  10. Tpsszkvtuibwfupdpnnfouuijt

Tpsszkvtuibwfupdpnnfouuijt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just need to comment this but
    Why the fffffffffffff! Did this freaking spoiler thread or whatever you call it turn in to the discussion thread?! I don't care whatever your preference on who is the Ml but please!!! Stop with this i prefer this ml i prefer that ml or i hate this ml i hate that ml! I come here for spoiler not to know your preference (or opinion or whatever you call it) on who should be with MC! All i want to know is mc's bad@ssness what happened to the future or something like that

P.s. sorry just have to comment this

Bobaaaa, dingdonng, Laerta and 7 others like this.
  11. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    All spoiler threads are discussion threads. Get over it. Thinking tat there shoudl not be discussion in these threads is both delusional and extremely arrogant.

Not that you will be listening, since this is obviously a throw away account to hide behind, as opposed to saying it yourself.
    No you did not, is it not right to lie like that.

12. river.wyles

river.wyles Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_coffee:
    It's funny that even though mod sticked the topic about "spoiler threads are for discussion too" as the first thing of this box, there are many people who just not care :blobsweat: it's not like prevent discussion would bring more spoiler :blobpeek:

========
    Came here hoping to see MC slapping on CP & ogFL's face, but now I'm confused because of those "turning back time" stuff :blobfearful: I guess we won't be able to understand it just by MTL, but I enjoyed this MC a lot so I have high hopes for this story :blob_coffee:

Imsobored and SheeLey like this.
  13. sjmcc13

Reading List:
    Link
    More depressing.

Every forum I have ever been in, most users never bothered to or cared about reading the rules/announcements.

Heck, The number of times I have seen the general section of a forum become the place everything is posted because like 75+% can not be bothered to figure out where to post their threads/questions.

"I have a question, an there is a section specifically for that type of question, but I will post it in General as that is the first section and I am to lazy to read the section list beyond general." combined with the question being answerable in <2 mins if you just open the right book and look at the index to find the appropriate page. Like 80-90% of questions I have seen on RPG forums are answerable this way, not how do X and Y interact, but "What is X?" when it has an index (and normally table of Contents) entry. Because people just want people to read the rules for them. Way to common with CCG's as well.

Chocolate Pizza and seabuckthorn like this.
  14. Tpsszkvtuibwfupdpnnfouuijt

Tpsszkvtuibwfupdpnnfouuijt New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry just got super pissed off because they judge ml when he just appeared like five or something chapter plus got stressed out bcs of family problems so i wanna read something anyway i got really easily pissed off these days so? Uh? Sorry again

chiri.ru and seabuckthorn like this.
  15. Scarks

Scarks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why don't you use spoiler tag? You just gave a spoiler to me if thats true. I didn't read last chapter because novel was interesting.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2021
  16. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    ?? this is a spoiler thread and spoiler tabs are meant to use for long spoilers that can be divided into parts lol

17. Scarks

Scarks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You can't think that someone came here just for MTL'd chapters right? Also thanks, I couldn't read what kind of thread it was. Anyway big thanks to EVA for update

Last edited: Sep 9, 2021
  18. EVA EVA

EVA EVA Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well,I don't have enough time to spoil or explain you guys by typing (I have exam in 3 months), so I post the MTL chapters here which I just read and share here, if you guys don't like it, just tell me directly,I'll stop. I know it's a spoiler thread and you may not like those long chapters,so if you guys want me to stop, I'll stop.

CottonKey, Scarks, Nefroza and 2 others like this.
  19. seoktonin

seoktonin burning eyes

Reading List:
    Link
    of course not!! please keep posting i dont have enough time to catch up rn so i want to do it after exams and the comments help satiate my curiosity

thank you for the chapters!!

20. takoyakicheeks

takoyakicheeks Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No pleeease huhuhu I love your spoilers and it's becoming my daily dose of happiness. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much huhuhu