Role Playing Distribute your stats!

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by Jojo775, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Ocean Sky

Ocean Sky Member

Reading List:
    Link
    STR (10)
    END (10
    STA (10)
    INT (10)
    WIS (10)
    LCK (10)
    WIP (10)
    DEX (10)
    AGI (10)
    CHA (10) +1000

with this even demon lord or those goddess wouldnt be a problem.

2. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Where did you go missing?
    Anyway which stat gets me immortality, harem and a meta level plot armor?

3. Lurker of the dark

Lurker of the dark [Just a bored lurker]

Reading List:
    Link
    Str (10) +90
    End(10) +10
    Sta(10) +30
    Int(10) +200
    Wis(10) +200
    Wip(10) +70
    Dex(10) +100
    Agi(10) +70
    Cha(10) +230
    (Aiming for a noble or politician that can outwit others and survive an assassination)

4. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    VIT? I forgot that one, but you can always get immortality later, by finding something or researching. LCK is for plot armor I suppose and CHA for harem.

Ddraig likes this.
  5. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the system have underflow protections or overflow bugs? What data type is the stuff running on. Coz if it is floating points or unsigned or something well shits gonna go down

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  6. Jojo775

Jojo775 Honorary Algae Knight

Reading List:
    Link
    Well it's up to your imagination, I was thinking once you started with new stats, system disappears and your stats are no longer digital. Why would unsigned be a problem though? Not like they can be negative, except for something like CHA making you scary and hated? Or does simply a low positive number in that stat do that?

7. Ddraig

Reading List:
    Link
    Unsigned can roll back from 0 to 2^32-1 (or something like that ) so if I can get the stats to decrease..... Huhahaha

8. Authn

Authn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are these "stats" stay the way you distribute them forever? Would they increase over time? Can you, like, train them? If so, I'd probably put a lot in END and raise everything else the good old hard way.
    Who am I lying to, I'd be too lazy for that...

9. AMissingLinguist

AMissingLinguist [Not Here][Blank Sect][Nuffian #N]

Reading List:
    Link
    I went missing the moment I decided to get lost. :hmm: I know exactly where I'm not at right now! :blobphone:

Now, onto my stats. I'll min/max my build. It's a superpower/technology universe. 15 year time skip. Hmm.
    STR (10) + 200
    END (10) + 300
    STA (10) + 100
    INT (10) + 50
    WIS (10) + 50
    LCK (10) + 0
    WIP (10) + 50
    DEX (10) + 200
    AGI (10) + 50
    CHA (10) + 0

Assuming I'm playing with a mix of D&D and JRPG, I'm going to have to deal with problems like overlap. My distribution aims for survival through power rather than intelligence. The benefits are surviving in harsher climates and wielding physical weapons well. The negatives would be simple plans and difficulty operating complex machinery.

Strength(str):
    I'm sticking with D&D definition. "The measure of an animal's exertion of force on physical objects."

Endurance(end):
    Wikipedia definition. "The ability of an organism to exert itself and remain active for a long period of time, as well as its ability to resist, withstand, recover from, and have immunity to trauma, wounds, or fatigue."

Stamina(sta): (same as above).

Intelligence(int):
    I'm sticking with D&D rules on this one. "One's capacity for logic, understanding, self-awareness, learning, emotional knowledge, reasoning, planning, creativity, and problem solving."

Wisdom(wis):
    Also D&D rule. "The ability to think and act using knowledge, experience, understanding, common sense, and insight."

Luck(lck):
    Wikipedia definition. "The experience of notably positive, negative, or improbable events."

Willpower(wip):
    Wikipedia definition. "The ability to regulate one's emotions, thoughts, and behavior in the face of temptations and impulses."

Dexterity(dex):
    Dexterity fits with agility, so the overlap is obvious, so I'll use D&D rules. "The coordination of small muscles, in movements—usually involving the synchronization of hands and fingers—with the eyes.

Agility(agi): (same as above).

Charisma(cha):
    Two major ideas. Wikipedia definition used. "A compelling attractiveness or charm that can inspire devotion in others, or a divinely conferred power or talent."

Ddraig likes this.