Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    did the ML end up becoming the emperor?

2. Senethari

Senethari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. Evil Baddies got him again after they separated in the mountains with the additional interest of scarring his face, which leads to her later getting incredibly mad. Other heroines? "You hurt my love!" "You caused pain to one who should not hurt!" This heroine!
    "How dare they break my stuff! MINE!"

3. Mercury Vine 123

Reading List:
    Link
    how did he become the emperor? and what happened to the sister

4. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess the next question is if MC ever helps cure him?

Lilpriestess likes this.
  5. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    ** my apologies I don’t know how to use the SPOILER** thingy that Hides it—

Just read the latest translated chapter 33 and it looks like we’re gonna have to wait at least 2 years before they get married. Bc at the moment she is 13 and 15 is the soonest they can get on with the marriage (which by today’s standards is a little bit young) I know — now that I’m pretty old I’ve become more and more a prude. Sort of lol. Can’t wait to see more moments between the ml and mc. And I’m hoping she can cure him of all his deformities etc. so he can love her even more!!!!!!!

6. Mercury Vine 123

Reading List:
    Link
    What happens to the sister?

lazynoodles likes this.
  7. Senethari

Senethari Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hadn't read to the part where he became emperor, and she's got three sisters, I think. Which one? (It's been a while since I took a break.)

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  8. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    This is the first transmigration story I've see where a
    butt
    is a relevant plot point.

Hahaha!

9. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The eldest sister, ShenYi, who usurped her position as the "di" daughter died, if this is the sister that you mean.

10. Mercury Vine 123

Reading List:
    Link
    yea that's her how did she die and what happened to her other two sisters that are concubine born

11. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Before that, ShenYu schemed to have the whole family go back to the ancestral home in another county where both of her parents originated. You have to know that her mother and their father were childhood sweethearts. The father married the prestigious divine/imperial physician Yao's daughter to upgrade himself..later he married ShehYu's mother as concubine.
    ShenYu plotted to have Feng Yu Heng defiled while they were at the ancestral home since her maternal side of the family are all there, they could help her in the plans and of course the plan backfired.. Yu Heng found out about the plot and it ended up ShenYu herself was defiled/raped by her own brother. The brother was killed by their own father to cover-up the matter.
    ShenYu found out that she was pregnant because of that incident. She of course went to Yu Heng to abort the fetus. Knowing that ShenYu still has contacts with her maternal side of the family, Yu Heng, charged her an exorbitant fee for the abortion.
    Even after that, ShenYu still harbours the thought of marrying into the royal family aka the third prince. So she got Yu Heng to get her to be a "virgin" again..and knowing our insidious MC, she charged her another hundred thousand dollars for the procedure..
    By the way, by now 3rd prince is already a cripple in a wheelchair which was previously used by 9th prince... He went into a duel with Yu Heng, and Yu Heng beat him up with the whip that was given to her by 9th prince.
    So in the end, ShenYu still ended up marrying a cripple which she was trying to avoid in the first place! That was the reason why Yu Heng was recalled back to the capital where the family resides. Yu Heng and 9th prince have a marriage agreement made when they were toddlers..and since Yu Heng and her mother were deposed as "Di" daughter and wife, and the fact that 9th prince is a cripple now, they didn't want ShenYu to marry him because he is no longer a candidate to inherit the throne..
    Another secret...9th prince's face was not scarred..only his legs were injured. It took him over a year for his legs to be healed and recuperate.The golden face-mask that he is wearing has a hidden secret,,
    On how ShenYu died...she was sentenced to death on her wedding day with the 3rd prince. It was found out by the "momos" who inspected her for chastity...and of course she failed that!

12. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    So. 9th prince will eventually fully heal yes?!? Thanks

13. Lilpriestess

Lilpriestess Fighting!

Reading List:
    Link
    What butt?!?!? Whose?!?

bleedingliar24 and lazynoodles like this.
  14. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    It's a prop for practising how to do injections. It was in her space pharmacy. A dummy butt.

15. Regalia1896

Regalia1896 Lady Sagittarius of the Moonlight Procrastinators

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2: Oh the endless butt jokes!!:blobmelt: So do they know they are going to the MC or is she using an alias when she treats them?:blobpeek:

16. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    She did not hide her identity...She didn't use any alias.
    1. She is the grand-daughter of the famous physician Yao
    2. She is the future Consort of the 9th prince.
    3. She is also the 2nd in command after Pince Xuan Tian Ming aka 9th prince.
    4. She is commissioned to smelt down ore to make steel for weapons by the emperor..
    She has too many hats to wear..but when she was treating them for the "poison", her identity was as physician and future consort of Prince Tian Ming. Oh, she is the only one who dares to call 9th prince by his actual name and everyone was shocked because Prince Tian Ming didn't refute her but instead indulge her to continue addressing him by his personal name.

17. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. They became very close in the later part after he started to walk again. She was very vocal and upright to tell him to his face that she likes him very much. This is her line... "Xuan Tian Ming, do you know that I like you a lot" hehehehe
    I am currently at chapter 652..so a lot has happen..

18. snowflake_obsidian

snowflake_obsidian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Skipping around so want to ask how the MC contributed to the death of Chen shi.

19. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Chen Shi? Oh now I remember! The mother of Shen Yu? Feng Yu Heng hinted to her father that Chen shi was the one who cause the death of the unborn child of the maid-turned-concubine.But in actuality, the child that the maid carried was not his. Yu Heng help the maid to abort the baby and put the blame on Chen shi..

20. 4Seasons

4Seasons Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    By the way, Yao shi's shop, did she get it back?