Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. AWalk2ZEnd

AWalk2ZEnd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ty

2. Veedah

Veedah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess everything about what's going on with him
    Haven't seen much spoilers about him and how he's living his life and stuff

3. Jae lautner

Jae lautner Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he would just end up single ?

4. meein

meein New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi guys,just wanna be enlightened,what's the role of the 8th prince's cousin in the latest translates?hope someone can help me with this,im dying to know if she's up to no good.

5. meein

meein New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And her name is kong shan.

6. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone had spoiled it before. Read this:

7. RiannNeko

RiannNeko Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! I am at the latest chaptet, I want to know ehat is going to happen to 6th prince mom who wants MC to marry 6th prince? Especially since 6th prince is going to be the emperor. What will she do and will she even come to her senses

8. HEEDLESS

HEEDLESS New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dear all... Please help!

I have been reread this series and can't find on the two things: Could someone help me PLEASE?
    1. How many children does the 1st prince has? Boys? girls??? I only read he has two children.. It should be three children right??
    2. Dose Zong Zui pay the 50M teals gold for the their 6th princess that was tagging along with XTH???

Thanks and very much appreciate. ^_^

**CHUUUUUUUUUU*

Last edited: Dec 9, 2019
  9. Ginonymous

Ginonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This was read a while back via MTL so there may be errors:

To protect her (because she is very careless with her words and seemingly without a filter), her son immediately has her “promoted” to become a noble lady from a concubine and thus, moved out of the harem. I can’t remember if he has her contained in his own place or sent elsewhere but basically, he moves her out of the palace where her carelessness could easily cost her her life. It’s the first thing he does with his newfound powers (not as emperor but once he’s acknowledged as the successor) because immediately upon hearing the news and without regard for her audience (all the princes, the empress and emperor, etc...) she starts talking about how “it” worked. Mind you, she has a history of dabbling in the occult/voodoo, etc and that is considered an executable offense.

DOHere and RiannNeko like this.
  10. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    She become super weird, and try to kill XTM via voodoo (which later become used by her sister Yuan shufei as scapegoat), but her son keep 'clean up' her messes. FYH and XTM both know about it, but keep silent because of 6th prince is someone who is humble and never offend them (it's not his fault to have crazy mom).

If my memory still right, she never become empress dowager (the emperor's empress become empress dowager later), which irked her so much and make her become so obsessed with voodoo and that tidbit, and super trusted to a taoist master who claim can make an 'immortal pill' which later kill her. Sad ending for half crazy half stupid woman and never realize what she did is harming her own or her son.

Coffea to Ell, DOHere and RiannNeko like this.
  11. Belli

Belli PRO-crastinator Corgy

Reading List:
    Link
    1. its never state precisely in the whole story. The only time it's mentioned was when FYH come to check his pregnant concubines.
    2. again, it's not mention in the stories, but the princess later return to her own country, so i guess they paid the price.

RiannNeko and HEEDLESS like this.
  12. HEEDLESS

HEEDLESS New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thanks Dear.. Thank you very much.. **Hugs**

I read over and over many times from the chapter of FYH went to check on the three ladies throughout the series to see if I were missing
    anything.

Looks like It mentioned only once and he has two children on chapter 694.

***Speaking of, there were currently only two princes that had families, the eldest prince Xuan Tian Qi and the second prince Xuan Tian Ling. The second prince’s little imperial grandson Xuan Fei Yu was already a grown child. He could run and jump around without anyone helping him, but the eldest prince’s children were too young. They still needed to be carried around and needed to be taken care of by wet nurses and female family members. For the sake of seeing the eldest prince’s two children, the Emperor specially allowed the two family members to enter through De Yang Gate.***

13. Su_Mi_Er

Su_Mi_Er Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read til like 800 something pgs... what happen to the 8th prince in the future?!
    Why does ML rule this secret kingdom?!! I been reading the spoilers and does FL grandfather ever die?!!? I don’t want him too!! What happens to XTH???? From the spoilers he was in a coma and woke up at the “secret” kingdoms?!! But yet some said he was in this island with MC’s modern friend???? And what about the secret space abilities?!!! Wait is MC really Yao shi daughter?!!!? Becoz in the spoiler some were saying how she came from this great family that’s why she has a space ?!!???

14. webby1968

webby1968 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a couple of questions:
    1. how strong is she
    2. what skills does she posess
    3. what territory does she own
    thanks

15. Ginonymous

Ginonymous Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Both the 8th prince and his mother are sentenced to be executed (by this point, their relationship was very bad as prince had attacked his mother, who was trying to get pregnant with a second son so she could remain in power following a mysterious rash/nonstop itchiness in the 8th prince’s crotch that was preventing him from being able to live/function normally.

ML doesn’t rule any secret kingdom—rather, he and MC rule a separate/neighboring kingdom that they defeated in war. FL grandpa survives the war and story far as I remember. XTH wakes up eventually after years have passed in the “new” kingdom ruled by Ml and FL. The story about him and MC’s best friend is a different story from this story that is by the same author. I believe it came later and is about what happened to him while he was in a coma but never read it so could be wrong.

You’ll need to be more specific about what you want to know regarding the secret space.

MC is and is not Yao Shi’s daughter. The body she inhabits is Yao Shi’s daughter but her soul is not and transmigrated over from the modern era in the beginning of the story. The space came with the soul, not the body.

DOHere likes this.
  16. sam21

sam21 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to know more about what happen with Concubine Yun and the Emperor after he had *&^# with the 8th son Mother did she forgive him and did they spend time together? or did she finally leave plsss tell me more im up to the lastest chapter and now I can't sleep cause its frustrating

17. Er xiao jie

Er xiao jie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually the emperor was being controlled by concubine yuanshu(8th prince's mom). She used Gu poison (the poison is in the form of a worm that was inserted into the emperor's body so that concubine yuanshu can controlled the emperor's mind). Thats why the emperor didn't look like his usual self. Later after the emperor free himself from the poison, he will ask for forgiveness from concubine yun but you know, concubine yun kinda gives him a cold shoulder for while. At the end they will be together still and travel around the world (he become a retired emperor)

18. master-chunni

master-chunni New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know what happened to Yao Shi and her relationship with our MC? I read up to 630 but I haven’t read anything else. I know that Yao Shi found out that the MC isn’t her daughter and that she resented her and went against her because of it. Does Yao Shi ever accept the new Feng Yu Heng or do they completely fall out? Can you tell me what happens?

19. PechDepi

PechDepi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They fell out, she also find another girl name Fu ya that look similar to Yu heng. That Fu ya went nut in acting like her daughter and become deulu that she is the real one (cause she have similar face) In the end Fu ya died cause of her greed and yao shi also dead.

20. Cynge42

Cynge42 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone spoil:
    1. any pertinent information in the chapters where FYH goes north by herself
    2. there is the whole 'Which one is the real Aheng' drama and
    3. which chapter it ends please!?

I know it starts around 530 ish. I just can't get past this part. It is boring me to tears.