Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well they deal in illegal and shady businesses for one..and supporting one of the princes in his quest to take the throne. I think I get that right.

chamchaworld likes this.
  2. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who is sovereign Wu Yang?
    the little girl who called chen shi pig.. kudos to her...!!!:blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:

bleedingliar24, curryomo and ravenjaz like this.
  3. Amsir

Amsir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    +1

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  4. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The little girl is a princess, niece of the current emperor. Since current emperor has no daughter,only sons, he considered her as his daughter and thus conferred upon her as royal princess..Jun zhu..In the carriage is her mother the princess consort who is the good/best friend of Yao shi, mother of Yu Heng..

Aeiru28, govindec, a_b and 3 others like this.
  5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Good bye Chen shi. First you offend emperor's most beloved son and concubine, then you offend emperor's most beloved niece and her mother.

munchin likes this.
  6. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is Wang Chuan hurt in the recent chapters??????

7. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    MC's dad trying to kill her. Remember MC's pedo half bro? He took some little girls and when his family know about it, the dad plan to wipe out those girl to keep his good name. But MC is faster and send her maid to save those little girls. When her maid came back, the dad's bodyguard followed her and try to catch/kill her.

bleedingliar24 and shouahang58 like this.
  8. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How was Granny Sun's ending..?
    I hope it was quite brutal...!!!
    Had a hunch that she would turn out a bad egg but was hoping that this character might be different...

9. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If i am reading this right, as right now i am only at ch 206, Sun mama was dismissed by MC. I think she said that it was only due to the years that the granny served with her mom that she decided to let her go... but MC though was thinking that even if she didn’t move her hand, the Shen family will just so there is no losse ends...

To anyone who already read this novel, did the 4th sis really became a wangfei? No offense, i am open to redemption, but she was so rotten even at that young age, she can scheme so sinister i was actually hoping to read a bad ending for her.... she was so infuriating. Well, the whole Feng family is, except 3rd sis and An(?)yiniang....

10. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

It doesn't answer my burning desire to see Fen Dai fall hard from grace, because honestly I still think Fen Dai deserves more than a huge spanking in the bottom for acting like an air-headed and
    murdering (later on anyway... I mean, how did Han-shi discipline this kid for her to turn out like this?)
    twit--Really!--but I hope these quotes answers your question. I just got these answers from the previous page's posts. Like you, I'm still waiting for more spoilers because MTL'ing the heck out of the CN is just asking for my brain cells to explode. And I don't even a lot to begin with!:blob_grin:

11. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, she's a murder too? Who's died by her hand? As long as they are some evil assassin, I don't mind it, but if it's some innocent bystander, I might be hate her to the end.

12. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. I meant to say
    would-be murderer to her own half-brother
    , according to what the spoiler has said.

bleedingliar24 and chamchaworld like this.
  13. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No, but she almost killed this one innocent bystander just to frame MC up... and this was while 4th sis is still a 10 year old child, just because she hates that ML likes MC, she feels jealous and entitled that ML must like her even if ML doesn’t give a fuck to her... really, there was no instance that ML even noticed her or anything for her to give rise to hope that he will like her... but anyway, 4th sis after using a middle man gave this innocent man some money to buy some medicine in MC’s shop, MC sells pills that is very effective in her shop, then that sis fed that man poison to kill him. This was all so she can frame MC that her medicines are poisonous, good thing that MC managed to cure the man as even if it looks like he was dead, the man actually has still vital signs so he can be cured... it actually looks like that MC revived him, after that the man told the public what really happened and was grateful to MC in helping him.... it was actually only later that MC discovered the culprit, she actually suspected this other woman who was antagonistic to her due to that woman liking ML, but the cured man somehow identified the sis when they accidentally met in the medicine shop. It was because at the beginning the sis was wearing a hat with long gauze that the victim has no way yo identify the mastermind....

@megane.no.megami i know, i did read all those spoilers, but really even if you know that she changed, when you are reading the novel, you really can’t help but hate her... so young but so vicious, she feels so entitled, i hate people like her the most....

14. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Tch. Now I can't really like her anymore. What's MC do when she realize the culprit is her sister?

15. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow! Fen Dai is one mean b*tch. So how'd she redeem herself for her to be married to the royal family? :eek:

16. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    feel the same...
    she was too cunning & brutual wrt her age...
    tbh a total biatch..!!

17. maecasano

maecasano Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fen Dai probably realized that family is more important.
    When her mother died, she became the only living relative of her baby brother. Although she didn't like her brother, she raised him in place of their parents. Her baby brother also loves her very much, although she's always cold to him. Also, when the 3rd sis almost died because of grief, she stayed by her side. She was crying and reminiscing that out of all the sisters, she and 3rd sis were the closest. She also remembered their promise to be married at the same time. Her happy ending didn't come until the end of the novel and she went through a lot too. She was also apprehensive about getting her happy marriage because of all the things she did before. But the prince she married to was adamant about marrying her. In fact, the sisters got drunk before the 4th sis marriage in celebration, so, in the morning, the prince just carried his drunk bride on his own, afraid that the 4th sis might change her mind.

18. a_b

a_b Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    her mother died during childbirth or something...? i couldnt recollect..

19. megane.no.megami

Reading List:
    Link
    Xiang Rong and Fen Dai's closeness as sisters is understandable since they practically were born at the same time give or take a few months, but in the face of Xuan Tian Ming, Fen Dai completely forgets that closeness and tries to usurp Xuan Tian Ming's affections from Yu Heng, who Xiang Rong respects, admires and cares for, It just shows how little consideration and regard Fen Dai has for Xiang Rong. I still cannot believe Fen Dai is so completely blinded by jealousy and hate for Yu Heng that made Fen Dai do something so nefarious at such a young age too! Seriously, how did Han-shi raise Fen Dai?

Are there any more important highlights you can tell us please? I've read some of the spoilers as to what will happen to some of the antagonists at least, like Chen-shi, Chen Yu, Zi Hao, Han-shi, Fen Dai, Sun-mama, the Feng family head, Jin Yuan. What happened to Jin Zhen (did I get this right?), Chen-shi's maid-turned-concubine? How about An-shi, Xiang Rong's mother, the better sister-wife to Yao-shi? Or the Feng matriarch? The seventh prince (I forgot his name now)? Does anybody know if there's a character list or map for this? Thanks! :)

bleedingliar24 and chamchaworld like this.
  20. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this was the novel i am currently mtl-ing, however, somehow the novel mde me lose interest so after ch600 i jumped chapters to chapters... but anyway...

@megane.no.megami
    Jin-zhen: at first, due to her siding with MC, she can have a peaceful life in Fenf fu, however as the novel goes on, she began to distance herself as she considered that it would be better for her future to be in Feng Jin Yuan (FJY)’s side. At the end, she crossed MC’s bottomline of trying to harm ML, so Mc retaliated hard. JZ was used by an enemy in trying to abort Han-shi’s pregnancy by using drugs, however in the surface the reason for HS’s sudden problem was due to ML forcing the whole Feng family to kneel for a long time. This was the scheme the enemy wanted so that FJY would harbor intense hatred for ML because FJY was really looking forward to that child in HS’s stomach. After some more things happened, JZ was killed to accompany Feng grandmother as that was her punishment..

Feng grandma: she was a greedy person at the core, she only cares for the person who can bring glory and wealth, that is why eventhough MC has so many good things and is giving glory to Feng she always is biased for FSY(feng shen yu). But you can still see while the novel goes, that her favor easily changes/swings to whom will give more benefits. Ending is, after MC came back from outside the capital, FG tried to use public opinion to force MC to help FJY out of jail. FG hired storytellers to sing some “fabricated “ history where MC was nurtured and was loved by FJY/feng family but MC was unfilial by not caring for her father. MC ofc managed to uncover the scheme on public and threatened the mob by telling them the punishment for slander, the mob in anger turned to the FG and Feng fen dai(FFD) and beat them, though nit to death as MC stopped them. However, after sometime, MC was given news that FG died. At first, the public thought that the death was due to the beating but thanks to MC taking action, by autopsy it was found out that FG was poisoned. Later, it was revealed that JZ was the one who poisoned FG due to scheme of enemies to frame MC and sow more discord in Feng family.

An-shi: nothing much really, she was just a background character meant to be there for Feng Xiang rong(FXR). But at the end, it was still good, i think, i mean nothing much was written about her.

Xuan Tian Hua (7th prince): he was the type of person you can’t help but like and pity.. there wasn’t much drama between him, MC and ML as they all trust each other explicitly. So eventhough at later chapters, it was revealed that XTH loves MC, there was still harmony in those 3. Because ML and XTH really do love each other as brothers, and MC loves him as a brother. Just like at the previous spoiler, he was in coma but in the end, he woke up and was with everyone at this hidden country... unfortunately, i am not sure if there is anything else, because the epilogue only stated that those who are important are now living in that country.

Epilogue wise, there was a brief mention of MC being pregnant and the names of 2 children. Not sure if those 2 are twins or not, or even what gender...

Note: i did jump around after 600, so anyone is welcome to add or correct my info...

Edit: han shi was killed secretly, iirc. She was still alive at this banquet that ML arranged in Feng fu. ML had that banquet to have maximum exposure when they, MC and ML, reveal that FJY wore a green hat.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
    Inasible, nanu00, DOHere and 9 others like this.