Spoiler Divine Doctor: Daughter of the First Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ashie, Nov 12, 2017.

1. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really happy when you said that MC loves 7th prince as brother and they still have a harmonious relationship till the end.

Who's cheating on MC's dad? Jing-zhen?

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  2. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    wait.... who is jing zhen???

my memories has been bad recently cause i've been reading too much novels...

bleedingliar24 and Ressianne like this.
  3. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @chamchaworld well, in the beginning, if you can consider it cheating as JZ wasn’t a concubine first... but JZ was having illicit relationship with this one man Li-something... at the confrontation where JZ and MC really broke it off, JZ at first tried to blackmail MC into helping her/ be her backing by threatening to tell FJY that her earlier miscarriage was due to MC. Back then JZ was pregnant but miscarried and blamed it to Shen-shi, feng family thought it was FJY’s child but in reality it was the result of that affair. Fortunately, that man is in MC’s employment so JZ can only regret trying to blackmail MC and make her more indifferent to her..

Anyways, the one I mentioned cheating was Han-shi. Her child was born from a troupe actor that she hooked up with to get pregnant... it was actually a spur of the moment thing, as due to FFD’s pressuring of Han-shi, HS became twisted... FFD was always talking about HS having to have a son for FJY so they can have a foothold on Feng family. Back then, FJY had to go north for disaster relief and it will take sometime befire he can come back, HS used some means to have him sleep with her before leaving. After that, HS somehow blurted out that she was pregnant, that made them important in Feng household. They used the “new” status to strut arrogantly in the fu, however after secretly consulting with a doctor, it was revealed that she in fact isn’t pregnant. The troupe leader was with her when she was having a break down that things happen, and the rest is history....

Edit: no, jz stopped with the affair after becoming a concubine..

Last edited: Jan 28, 2018
  4. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So han-shi daughter had no right to pass judgement on her mother she is the one that forced her into having a baby in the first place

5. chamchaworld

chamchaworld Lazy Chibi

Reading List:
    Link
    Jin-zhe still going on with her liver even though she's a concubine now?

I kinda pity Han-shi now. If her daughter is like the other sweet calm sister (something Rong?), maybe she will be alright. Instead she got Fen Dai with her whining.

bleedingliar24 and Kalione like this.
  6. munchin

munchin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahahaha...I also did a jump after 672 where I am in currently...

bleedingliar24 likes this.
  7. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    She and the opera actor were imprisoned and maybe killed later..I know for sure that they died but I forgot who killed them or how they died.

8. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor abdicated the throne in favour of the 6th prince. The emperor, concubine consort, Zuan Tian Ming and Shen Yu Heng went on a kind of journey towards the Northern kingdom to check on things. Remember the kingdom from where the widowed princess came? That kingdom is now under their jurisdiction..and from there they went to the hidden country where ML is the emperor. He was already an emperor of that country when he was six years. The writer hinted it when his twins were born,,it stated thus...in the 12th year of emperor ......{I can't remember ml's sovereign name} prince and princess so and so were born to his majesty. That's how I know that ml has been an emperor of that hidden country long time ago..It was his father who fought and left that land for him as his legacy.. Now I know why he didn't want to be emperor of the current country where he is. In this hidden country, Yu Heng started up a bicycle business and using 21st century technology to improve the living standards of their people. So Yu Heng landed up being an empress as was foreshadowed in the early chapters. An empress of another country yet nevertheless an empress!
    Grandfather Yao in this lifetime is the same grandfather of hers in the 21st century. That's why she was so happy when she found out. Grandfather yao was able to recognise her as his own grand-daughter from the 21st century because of the things that she used. That medical space was actually built by him and left it as a legacy for her.

Inasible, Yume-sama, DOHere and 9 others like this.
  9. Mercury Vine 123

Mercury Vine 123 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so the grandfather was reborn to? and what really happened to the Yao family

10. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Actually nothing serious that could be punishable by death..It was actually the emperor's doing to protect the family by sending them into exile temporarily unknown to the public.....but the Shen family jumped to conclusion way too early and that's why they abandoned yao shi and her children. .
    To answer the first question..yes he was reborn too..he died earlier than her.

11. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @munchin yeah, i read the ending, figured out the hidden country too. I just don’t know the whole bg as i jumped chapters every now and then... i liked it that those who are notables are all together... i mean, those that are important to mc and ml are with them in that hidden country... thanks for the correction, i wasn’t sure if the children mentioned are twins or not, the epilogue sure is short, huh...:blobsweat:

You can really feel that in that hidden country is where they really feel at home... they really develop the way of living there, didn’t she also built a hospital to revolutionise the medical world, i think they teach it there also...

But wait, so the Tianwu isn’t ml’s father? I mean, wasn’t tianwu still alive at the end? Why leave that country as legacy? Also, mcks space was created by her grandfather? I thought he was surprised the first time he saw that when they first met in the parallel world ro combat the epidemic? Also, remember the map that every kingdom wants to find? Did they find it?

Aster Anemone likes this.
  12. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    TianWu is ml's father ..he created another piece of country aka hidden land for this beloved son of his. This land is separated from the one that he was ruling. The people who came later were there for a visit only because the new emperor who is the 6th prince came with them..only grandfather yao will be left behind to help out in the hospital.And yes it became a developed nation through mc's medical space.. the wonderful thing about it was that it replaces anything that was taken out from it, that is, anything that was in it before the transmigration. If she takes out a bicycle, it will replaces itself the next moment after being taken out..In other words the things in her space will never run out...the vaccines, the medicines and etc...

13. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes TianWu was alive at the end of the novel... he and his concubine consort, mother of Tian Ming decided to leave the kingdom and roam the world together. with their sons and daughter-in-law. By the way Tian Hua, the 7th prince who was in coma was placed in the medical space and that's how they traveled..they had to find a cure for him and that space helped save him till a cure was found..

14. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi , the grandfather was surprised that the medical facility aka clinic came together with her to the present world

DOHere likes this.
  15. ChuChi

ChuChi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @munchin nah, you misunderstood me, or I misunderstood you... i thought that you wrote that the space came from the grandfather... not the clinic, but the magical space, you know like the grandpa before dying did some magical mumbo-jumbo that gave mc the ability to have a space in her body.. but what you mean is the clinic... i mtl-d so i didn't really care who built the clinic in her previous life, just that i know that both of them sometimes put exclusive meds and arms in the clinic in their past life.. yeah, didn’t grandpa reminded mc about that because she told grandpa about her plan in having a medical hall in every city or something? Grandpa was worried as she was the only one capable of producing those western/future medicines, what’ll happen if she is gone or she can’t be the sole producer for the whole world...

Ah really, so i didn’t fully understand the epilogue... i really thought that the others stayed in the hidden country... thanks for clarifying that..

16. munchin

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay for clarification @ChuChi ...That medical space thing is actually a sort of clinic, medical facility which was built by her grandfather..and it became her space because she has a magical phoenix mark on her upper right or left arm, can't remember which arm..hehehe..she only noticed her phoenix mark when she heard that ShenYu had a phoenix like mark/tattoo on her own body too. So she touched her own mark to check it out and that's when it suddenly opened up to that space and her clinic is in that space! Hope I am clear on this..heheheh

17. Paaathsy

Paaathsy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chen Yu's former maidservant that previously had illicit affair with another maidservant's son. Shes the newest concubine Feng father took. Something happened between them after Feng father drink the medicine that supposed to be drink by Feng Zi Rui (MC's brother). She stabbed her arm to fake the blood (evidence that one lose her virginity)

18. LuneyLune

LuneyLune Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to the mother?
    I know she went crazy and took a look a like as her daughter.

DOHere likes this.
  19. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @ChuChi and @munchin:

:blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR: You guys are awesome!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! I can't believe you MTL 1000+ chapters of this novel. I'm only at 78 (since I just read Chapter 77 on Springtranslation) and my head's about to explode. What site do you use? I'm using Google Chrome which allows you to automatically translate the whole chapter... but by God, "Phoenix sinking fish" kept repeating and I have to find out who the heck is that?! :blobtired::blobjoy:

One thing that still boggles my brain a little is--Tian Wu (did I get the name/spelling right?), the current emperor and father of XTM and XTH, has how many children exactly? I'm assuming XTM's the youngest since his mother is currently the favored and last concubine that the emperor took in, if I'm reading the spoilers right. If XTM's the youngest and again, according to the spoilers, Xiang Rong and Fen Dai, who are younger than Yu Heng, are married to XTM's brothers (still can't believe that Fen Dai would redeem herself in such a way that she's forgiven by Yu Heng even after all the sh*ts she's pulled), how old are XTM's brothers then? And which princes are they married to? Do they still live in the same country country or do they live in XTM's country?:hmm: Why was Grandpa Yao exiled in the first place? An-shi just disappeared into obscurity or did the author forgot about her and since Jin Yuan got married to somebody else, An-shi didn't stay with Jin Yuan anymore? As for Chen Yu's husband, somebody mentioned it's the third prince, is that correct? Who's this prince and his mother? Do we get to know more about the royal family in the later chapters or just mostly the emperor, the concubine mother of XTM and XTH, XTM and XTH? What about the Chen family? Will Yu Heng get very vindictive against that family, especially Chen Yu's third uncle? What about the rest of the Yao family? Who's the 6th prince? Is he a good guy or a a bad guy? Sorry about these questions. :sushi_sorry:

Still trying to map out the events in my head and gahhh!!! So I appreciate you guys giving out spoilers. Thank you so much! (y)

curryomo likes this.
  20. megane.no.megami

megane.no.megami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait... mother of who? o_O