Spoiler Divine Doctor Sweet Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by simsim, Aug 17, 2021.

1. simsim

simsim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/divine-doctor-sweet-wife/

Summary

Before the rebirth, Gu Qingyao wanted to marry him but did not dare to marry. After the rebirth, Gu Qingyao, with the space materials in hand, all day planning to marry him with a huge dowry.

But she don’t know that someone who was also reborn has been thinking secretly about how to abduct her.

Mo Beihan was holding a bunch of things, and appeared in front of Gu Qingyao with a treacherous smile of a big bad wolf coaxing a little white rabbit. Snacks, endless floral clothes!

Gu Qingyao: “…”

She wanted to raise him into a little milk dog, but unexpectedly, he spoiled her into a little wild cat!

Hey guys this is one of the most fluffy and sweetest novels.

Frankly I just casually read many, but this is one of the novels where I was genuinely envious of the FL.

The Ml is so great and so her brothers and her family.

Then I realized me and her had a lot in common, when I start living in the world of DELUSION!

Fake laughs...:blob_grin::blobjoy::blobjoy:

But anyway it's very lengthy.

Someone give me spoilers of what happens to MLs father and his Stepmom. Did the father regret abandoning? Since the Stepmom is really dominating and usually gives her money to her own family and is really sucking the blood.

I want to know about that. It's really lengthy... And great read with short arcs. Those who didn't read it and want no angst and everything going great with golden finger of Space filled with food. Yup! You have your lovely novel.

Please give spoilers!!

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/