Spoiler Divine Genius Healer, Abandoned Woman: Demonic Tyrant in Love with a Mad Little Consort

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Fantasy Lovers, May 12, 2017.

1. Ruyi

Ruyi translator at CG

Reading List:
    Link
    Oooh haven't heard of this one yet, will go check out the summary.

Is it just me or do these webnovel titles keep getting longer and longer for this genre?

chamchaworld likes this.
  2. keitorin

keitorin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean the 9th prince? Curretly on 329 now, want spoilers coz im just reading mtl

elparis likes this.
  3. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, give the details about the ml & mc. How the 9th prince?

kyriagirl likes this.
  4. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... the ml and mc are really fated. The more the shadow female guard (SFG) of ml (infatuated b*ch who loves/ is obssesed with ml) tries to not make them meet, they still ended up on the same place like magnets pulling each other kyaaa . But... they still don't know each others real identity, i'm on 435 now and nada. I really try to imagine ml's reaction when he knows his fiancé who he tries to assasinate coz he's afraid the mc will get jealous + suggestion of the SFG, is the mc and mc, her fiancé is the ghost king and a royalty (ml pretended to be a pirate/bandit/thief after hearing mc rant that she dislikes royalty). Really looking forward to her (SFG) punishment though. Oh and about the 9th prince there's some pincess of another country who likes him and shows it openly so yeah (3rd miss of ye is cracking and venting it on mc, pretty soon 9th prince will see her true manipulating & pretentious self)

5. elparis

elparis [Panda Warrior]

Reading List:
    Link
    i had to take a break from reading this cause of the obsesses servant. she was getting on my nerve. i really want to come in the novel and take her out.... lol so therefore I m still on ch 200

chamchaworld and keitorin like this.
  6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    She's a mild annoyance only and she gets a bad end, but not before she manages to half kill the MC. I swear, the leads in this novel are almost always one foot into the grave, I kinda got sick of seeing their near death situations over and over. The plot is so convoluted too, sigh... Let's not forget the plot craters. But nevermind, at least the villains are only there to annoy, so you can be sure the leads will prevail. Unless the author changes her mind again and goes for a tragic end brought on by someone's stupidity and an easily resolved misunderstanding. /bitter and jaded

nielyti, keitorin and elparis like this.
  7. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    Arghhh so heartbroken

mc was near death when SFG tried to kill her, then she was comatosed and was on her space from the token jade she got from ml but outside the space mc was dead for 3days and ml was bat sh*t crazy/suicidal so his doctor friend made him forget from the moment ml was attcked and mc saved him. During ml's procession on going back to the north some coffin was overturned and then he remembered mc
    , so he run like flash and got to mc's body and the doctor friend wondered why her body is still alive while her soul is just not there then doctor friend remembered some document regarding mc's symptoms so they cured mc by melting and transfusing? Mc & ml's blood but it will only work if they trully love each other.
    an old woman and man (not sure if they're a couple was trying to kill mc by sucking her soul during her comatosed state. Not really sure if they're after mc or ml coz ml is the owner of the jade token but mc was the once who activated its mysterious power

8. keitorin

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm on the verge of dropping now. Please someone tell me when will mc learn that ml is north king????? What chapter?

9. ohnana

ohnana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bruh it's too long. I can't keep up

10. Jiye

Jiye Not Available

Reading List:
    Link
    Ter MC any admirer's? If yes, who? Can you tell me abou them? For example how they meet, their interactions etc..

11. tika

tika Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When will ML know about MC identity? And how?

12. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happen in the end with MC's sisters? Especially her 3rd sister? And how about Prince Lu (the prince that MC's 3rd sister likes)?

13. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a princess from another country who initially shows interest in Prince Lu. So, for the sake of his ambition, he decides to pursue her. Because she is a princess, he can only marry her as the main wife. The 3rd sister gets demoted to marry him as a concubine. She only gets to know about it on her wedding day when he sends a small pink palanquin to pick her up and humiliates her. She is later torutured by the Princess that Prince Lu marries. Prince Lu is also bullied by the princess he married who turns out to be a complete shrew.

The other sister gets disfigured before her marriage to the MC's ex fiance. She plans to pour something like sulphuric acid on the MC's face and MC manages to turn the tables so that she pours it on her own face. After this, there is no wedding and she goes mad.

14. Horiya

Horiya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, thank you. And how about MC's 4th sister, what happened to her? Can you give me more details about Prince Lu? And does MC have any admirers? And what is MC identity?

15. kiti

kiti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    4th sister is also disfigured in the same accident as 2nd sister. Prince Lu tries to marry MC as he thinks MC's blood has some secret to it but later ends up marrying the princess. The princess wanted to marry the ML and is forced into marrying Prince Lu, so she takes her anger out on him.

MC has a rare constitution where she can train in all the elements at the same time and she picks up a training method which is suited for this. So her cultivation is very fast. Not sure about her identity.

Fictionaddiction and Kittsune like this.
  16. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused by all these character's name and who they are.

Will someone kindly tell me which character is which and who they are?? Thanks.

17. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna know what happens to the old annoying people in the Ye family? Like MC's dad, grandfather, fake grandmother, fake mom, well, the Ye family as a whole.

18. jossy48

jossy48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what is the story with the MC mom? Did she marry the MC father for some reason? and who actually poison her, what happened?

19. camizzle

camizzle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know where this is still be translated. It's stopped at chapter 94 it looks like it will be good.

20. sagacity

sagacity Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    was this dropped? i'm sad