Discussion Do you believe supernaturals

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Sawanara murasaki, Apr 23, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you believe supernatural?

1. Yes!

19 vote(s)
    51.4%
  2. No, that's superstitious

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
  3. Depends

7 vote(s)
    18.9%
  4. Uh?!

4 vote(s)
    10.8%
  5. What?

2 vote(s)
    5.4%
  6. I don't know

3 vote(s)
    8.1%
  7. What's supernatural?

1 vote(s)
    2.7%
  8. Sound superstitious but I trust its existence

9 vote(s)
    24.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Stuff like accidents just need to be amended by doing good. Even if you didnt mean to do it you should still correct the balance.

theres also the idea that if your karmas too good or too bad, god will balance it out with an event or something. So like if your super lucky s/he's just gonna do some mean shit to ya but if your super unlucky expect to get some good shit.

2. ExcitableFoci

ExcitableFoci Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe is something similar.

The not so equal Law of Equivalent Exchange. Each action has consequences, you react based on them. But there is not a set of values like evil or good.

Nor specific actions that would trigger bigger events just cuz of the perception of those.

The explanations and beliefs each person has are quite interesting indeed.

Mnotia likes this.
  3. AryaX

AryaX Less-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The universe appears to be a fairly big place and there may very well be other things than the universe that exist, so... plenty of room for unbelievable, never before seen stuff to exist and to be found... That said, whenever humanz talk about suspicious things like, angels, demons, fairies, etc... one can generally dismiss it all outright...

4. Nancy2303

Nancy2303 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes!! I do believe in supernatural things, special abilities and curses. I don't know about elves r fairies. But, black magic nd stuffs might be true too, have heard abt it from ppl...

5. BoredNovelFinder

BoredNovelFinder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As a child, my mom brought me to a witch doctor coz my sickness just won't go away. I remember the witch doctor did some weird stuff. At the end of whatever ceremony she did, she prayed over a candle, touched my head, and let the wax drop onto a bowl filled with water.

It was kinda freaky because the wax that floated over the water formed an image of a child surrounded by 30+ figures looming over it. She said those figures were what was stopping me from getting better. Remembering it now still freaks me out.

Nancy2303 likes this.
  6. Nancy2303

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh!! Interesting!! Was ur sickness cured?

7. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it was. But witch doctors are looked down upon here. They're a pretty shady bunch. When my dad found out that my mother brought me to a witch doctor, he was very angry. As much as they are supposed to heal people, they are known more for their curses.

Nancy2303 likes this.
  8. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The males in my family in their younger years tend to develop generational psychic abilities, all being the variant types of clairvoyance. Said abilities disappear as they grow older. Same can be said for me, but mine is still here, probably, to a certain extent in its withering vagueness. Call me crazy or whatnot. Fate is hard to see but easy to feel. Like invisible cobwebs entangling your thread to another's. Repetition is a cycle of convoluted relationships. Cause and effect is harder to break than the laws of physics.

9. Nancy2303

Reading List:
    Link
    It sounds interesting..
    Can you explain how it’s clairvoyance and give some examples from your life ? just curious!:blobsmilehappy:

10. Nancy2303

Reading List:
    Link
    Owo!! Only read it in books..witches can be scary(tho,i haven't seen one), yes,I do understand y ur dad must have been angry. I am so curious abt them, do u have anymore stories related to them??
    I want to meet one if possible(just kidding)..:hmm::cookie:

11. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    That was the only interaction I had with one. When my neighborhood was still small though, it wasn't odd to hear about stories of witch doctors cursing a family that offended them.

Besides that, my family has certain 'gifts'. My sister can see ghosts, I can 'feel' ghosts, while my bro can take emotion from others. The last is a weird 'gift.' It's been known that when he encounters someone who's deeply angry, he'd take that emotion and suddenly, said angry person isn't angry anymore. It's very weird. Doesn't work on family though. We call it his empathic gift. It can kind of get difficult when he goes to a crowded place like the mall for example. He sometimes can't tell if what he's feeling is what he's feeling. Sadness, excitement, anger, depression...it's a wreck especially during Christmas holidays.

Nancy2303 and Sawanara murasaki like this.
  12. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just vision types but said visions have different focuses on certain events.

Nancy2303 likes this.
  13. Nancy2303

Reading List:
    Link
    Owo!
    Wow!!! It really must be tough for ur brother. And yes! A weird gift!!it's actually good that it doesn't happen with the family..

Have you had experience with ghosts??? I have never really seen them, but have heard a lot about them.
    I even once thought I saw a ghost, but, was not sure whether it was a ghost r just a shadow, because, It was dark except for the moonlight..

14. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Supernatural means everything is super normal. Ghosts and spirits should be called un-natural, not super-natural which would imply they are common. :p

15. BoredNovelFinder

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I have. It's pretty jarring. But growing up with the experience kind of mellows down the scare factor after a while. I've only really seen them a handful of times. One of which was when we were passing by a known haunted house and I saw a woman looking down from a window on the second floor. I was about to wave at her but my sister stopped me and said that wasn't a woman.

But, like I said, I can generally feel them rather than see them. Makes trips with friends entertaining. I can tell what room in a hotel to avoid - stuff like that.

Nancy2303 likes this.
  16. Suranchan

Suranchan ♥‿♥♥‿♥

Reading List:
    Link
    I love reading and watching anything supernatural since I was a kid. As for believing that they exist, "To see is to believe".

17. Nancy2303

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much, for sharing your stories. That was really interesting.:blobsmilehappy:

The only thing I can think of as a gift to me or (should I call it intuition, don't know):hmm:
    I usually know that something negative, or something that's going to make me sad, will happen beforehand, like I will be prepared for it, but really can't do anything about it. It happened many times. I get warnings. My grandmother, i knew one week before itself that she will be gone(I was not ready to believe it. I had a dream which made me realise that something is going to happen). It's just a feeling i guess.:hmm:

18. pass1478

pass1478 I'm in Despair!

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Mostly disregarded.

19. Sawanara murasaki

Sawanara murasaki Sawa the HEro-sensei

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish I have this kind of gift so that I could eliminate all nonsense feelings..I hate being emotional:facepalm:

20. Tsukkin

Tsukkin [is currently lurking]

Reading List:
    Link
    I refused to accept reality and still believe that magic and all of magical existence exist somewhere i cannot see, feel, nor touch :blobpensive: