Do you ever think you'll find love?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by OechineunAlex, Aug 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OechineunAlex

OechineunAlex 『Abandoned Eunuch』『Phone Boss in a Dream』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm 20 and STILL single, even though there's a lot of guys girls who have a crush on me, I still can't feel that spark, how about you guys? Do you think you'll find love?

2. MasterCuddler

MasterCuddler Handsome Chicken

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you saying your not in love with Cerene?

3. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    How can others love you when you don’t love yourself?

4. Zissel

Zissel Blue Blue Gold❣❣

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Highly unlikely for me :blob_teary::blob_teary:

5. Deleted member 321603

Deleted member 321603 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe?
    cuz this cat not seeking hmm searching it~

oh well maybe love is the cat we meet on the street~

OechineunAlex and Baldingere like this.
  7. LK

LK Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope not! I just want to find a abandoned library with affordable rent.

8. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    24 and worrying about love isn't as dangerous as worrying if I ever get a job. Love can wait but money cannot, as such, I don't really care about love as long as I can provide myself my next meal.

9. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Good question. I've never been interested in people sexually or romantically up to now. But recently I feel interested in finding love. Not enough to go searching for it tho. Just if I fall in love, well I've got time to deal with it.
    My mom seemed a bit surprised that I've never had teen crushes, when all my friends had and she herself has had a few boyfriends. She asked me if I was (at least) crushing on manga or novel characters lol. She asked me that about frikking Luffy from OP!! I say I take after my dad, who's never been in love until he fell for her in his thirties and now they're happily married for 2 decades.(Edit: that turned out to be untrue lol. He recently told me he was just really timid when he was young and later had a short story with a girl. I'm losing my late bloomer representation! lol)
    My brother on his side is very worried that I might be gay this idiot. I guess at least he's considering the possibility? When I told my friend I can't know if I'm straight, I've never been in love, they just laughed. It's weird. Am I supposed to consider myself hetero by default? Might as well be asexual until proven wrong then.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2022
  10. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm aromantic so I won't find love. I don't think it's important for a person to have love in their life as long as you're happy, so you shouldn't worry

11. DiabolicGod

DiabolicGod Well-known lazy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That sentence is practically what everyone tells me when they don't want to just say no
    Jobs aren't hard to find. Just jobs that aren't shitty are a bit hard to find, but a motivated person won't lack work.

To answer the op, no, I don't think I'll ever find love. I think at most I'll make a relationship work some day and grow accustomed to it. After all, what is love? Baby don't hurt me...

12. Raven Evernight

Raven Evernight But they never just accepted me for the way I was…

Reading List:
    Link
    I low-key want to fall in love with you now and then have a dramatic break up in the rain saying you never loved me but I always have and always will love you and I hope someday you’ll find love then leave forever only to show up at your wedding one day looking happy for you

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  13. Mr Inanda

Mr Inanda Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I already found it, lived with my significant other for 2 years and decided it was not worth it, since it came at the cost of discarding my own identity and becoming a single entity called "couple". From what I've seen, each member of a couple loses a great chunk of identity to adapt and be able to live togheter. Even my financial goals became astray, and I was living in a lifestyle I never liked because couples tend to do everything togheter. It was good, it's great to feel romantic and sexual fulfillment, but sometimes it's better to be alone. Or rather, maybe one person will fell both needs in different times of their life.

I hope you find love someday, OP, but finding love is not the end-all answer to the struggles of life. It may very well become another struggle in itself.

Baldingere and OechineunAlex like this.
  14. TheLastAeon

TheLastAeon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'm still single too but I'm optimistic that I will find love. I think love can be cultivated after dating/married(I think I will jump for the latter though).

15. Lykalee

Lykalee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought I did. :blobsneeze:

OechineunAlex likes this.
  16. Geor

Geor Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've heard them (people around and songs) say from the day I can first remember as a toddler there is someone for everyone ... well mine must have been hit by a bus then run over by a steamroller then blown up in a nuke ...

17. S4TY4

S4TY4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's (probably) still works for those who are in their 30s & under (finding their significant other)
    Me? After reaching my current age? Nope. I now felt it's just too much of a hassle for tryings to find "the other half" anyway
    But don't let this uncle discourage you. You're still in your 20s, right? Go out there, toss your coin, make your moves & may you find your significant other

Last edited: Aug 15, 2021
  18. kfahad

kfahad 『The Lurker Beast』『Beast fallen』

Reading List:
    Link
    It's hard coz I'm not even trying to find..
    When there someone finding me I don't like them, it's just that i don't know about myself why my first and foremost looking for is beautiful face.
    I'm not even good-looking, but I just can't seem to love a not beautiful girl, but then beautiful girl won't like me. lol
    I know appearance will fade in time,but I can't convince myself to like someone I don't like.
    It's sad.
    Wow, I voice out what's on my mind here. xD

19. Random.poet

Random.poet Powered by Coffee

Reading List:
    Link
    It depends,
    If one is looking for a story book romance kind of love, no. (feelings wear out, that just a fact.)
    If one is looking for stability, being able to feel safe with someone, finding someone who tolerates your crap for the rest of your life, and still hugs you at night, yes. (it's not about keeping that feeling alive, but about clear communication.)

loving someone is much simpler when you can understand their flaws, building a family is way harder.
    changing someone isn't love, but growing with them and accepting that they would change is.

I'm speaking from experience, this might not apply to everyone.

20. Deleted member 202210

Deleted member 202210 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I really can't imagine myself being in a relationship with someone "real". So I stopped imagining. (~‾▿‾)~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.