Question Do you know of any novels that have 20 -50 chapters per week ?

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Braxx, May 23, 2019.

1. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So im reading Endless Path Infinite Cosmos and it has like 30 - 50 chapters per week.
    When i started reading it a few weeks ago it had a little over 600 chapters ... but now it has almost 900 chapters lol

So i wanted to ask if there are more novels that have mass releases each week. Do you know any such novels ?

2. ikillsall

ikillsall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    reincarnation of the strongest sword god has about 21 a week, but you are asking for a lot.

Braxx likes this.
  3. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just curious if there are more novels like endless path with mass releases of chapters

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  4. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    I havent read either of those novels but i'd want to question the TL quality and length of the chapters.

The Good for Nothing Seventh Young Lady usually hits about 15-20 chapters a week with perfect TL quality but the chapters arent particularly long. I'm pretty sure past mass releases have, at times, been pretty huge.

Braxx likes this.
  5. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Endless path has liek 30 -50 chapters per week and the writing quality is amazing. Plus the chapters are 3000 - 5000 words

6. Sabruness

Sabruness Cultured Yuri Connoisseur

Reading List:
    Link
    Either the TL has no life and doesnt sleep, in which case they are an alien.... or there is more than one TL. Because the numbers are fairly unbelievable otherwise. You're talking min 90k to max 250k words a week in chapters.

7. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im at chapter 523. There were Author Notes at the end of each chapter around the 100 - 300 chapters, where the note stated that if he gets 500$ per month from patreon, he will do this full time and have 50 chapters per week.
    And he reached that goal. And has more now.
    ahh and btw, its not a translation, its a fanfic. And right now he has 800$ per month on patreon, his next goal is 1600$ and he said he will do Translations of other novels at that point. Im very hyped about that, because if he starts translating one of those 3000+ chapter chinese novels, he will fully translated it in like a year or two xD

8. Wu Jizun

Wu Jizun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Out of curiosity, is it a translation or not? Your story doesn't match.

If he/she is translating 30-50 chapters per week, where each chapter is 3k-5k, I'm going to claim they're putting every translator to shame.

9. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its a fanfic, his own fanfic
    there is no translation
    In the last 12 hrs, he released 6 chapters

Ahh my comment above the "TL quality" ,i should have said writing quality or something xd

10. All mighty Asian

All mighty Asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  11. Braxx

Braxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just to avoid confusion

Endless Path is a fanfic. Its not a translation, the author writes in english from start to finish
    The MC travels different worlds , the main world is that of Danmachi (Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon). The MC will be in the Danmachi world for about 1000 - 1400 chapters.
    The next world the MC will visit is the Fate series world (The world with the Holy Grail War), and its said that it will be around ~300 chapters long
    The author has said that the novel will have approximately 3000 chapters
    The MC has an item that lets him put a world into stasis when he leaves it, and has another item that lets him connect the worlds
    MC will visit the worlds of Naruto, Negima, Bleach far as i know. The only confirmed one right now are The Fate series world and Negima world (because the MC meets the vampire girl from Negima , a memory fragment and he promised her , that he will save her)

The author has already everything planned to the last chapter, at least thats what he says. But its no secret that he makes small changes along the way if he gets backlash for something

As a side note he has also a spin off novel called Fenrir's Journey : I Shall Devour The Heavens!. Its about his tamed beast/lover Fenrir when she is transported to a cultivators world. It has a new chapter every few days, with ~500 words per chapter

12. All mighty Asian

All mighty Asian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any unnecessary nationalist Chinese novel