Japanese Do you like the protagonist of love comedy?

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by DDharta, Mar 21, 2021.

1. DDharta

DDharta Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Do you like the protagonist of love comedy?
    Raw Link: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n8439ed/
    NU Link: -
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    1. This is a story about personal revenge of the mc to the love comedy hero
    2. Our mc is had a very rationalism personality and merciless againts people, like he's telling the truth to hurt them (either the love comedy protagonist, the heroine, even to the girl who like him)
    3. There's a lot of conflicts in the story and some touching moment
    4. This story gives you a stressful feelings (recomended for ppl whose stressed irl and want to redirect those stress or forgetting it to this stressful stories)
    5. A rare concept novel that showed up in romance genres
    Description:
    Directly from google translate:
    Yuto Akaishi was always wondering.
    "Sousuke ~, you're so cool today ~, I love it ~"
    "Yeah, yeah, you always says that."
    "Hey ... you! Just now have you seen Shiori's breasts!?"
    "Mmm ... I don't mean I watch it! Why are you hitting me every time!"
    I wonder why a man who is not so different from ourselves can be favored by various lustrous women.
    Yuto Akaishi wants to find out the reason.
    This is a story of romantic comedy hero who is favored by five female students and is constantly developing a harem, and a male student who looks critically at such a romantic comedy hero, there is nothing special to mention, it is only a bit part.
    A story in which a male student advocating rationalism faces people in various circumstances, learns, ridicules, suffers, stares at himself, and grows little by little.
    * The main character sees everyone critically, so his personality is bad. Romantic comedies basically follow the royal road.
    It is a combination of romantic comedy and literary elements, and is light literary.
    It is a hybrid work of the beauty of pure literature and the beauty of romantic comedy.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Plz since 4 years ago i read it i want someone to pick it up, cuz i got addicted to the stories and reading this novel with google translate feels mismatched.....
    Though i don't know will it be picked up or not, i hope you guys try to read it first....
    I suggest you guys keep read it even though you got stressed or hate this novel, maybe you guys can get addicted to it (just like me^^ from hate to love)

sonhot and Guide1410 like this.
  2. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link