Spoiler Do You Remember My Name?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Jan 17, 2018.

1. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    This novel was suggested by @ayshadow <3 (give her cookies and ice cream!!)

https://forum.novelupdates.com/posts/3656382/

Raw Link: http://www.danmeila.com/xiandaidushi/16814.html
    NU Link: -
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Tooth-rotting fluff. The story is so sweet, and the relationship between MC and ML is perfect. Nothing dramatic here, more like a slice of life novel, but the dynamic between MC and ML will draw you in. They never did anything especially big or spectacular for each other, but it doesn't matter because it's the small little things which they did do that will leave a mark on you. I really like this novel, but it's a bit hard to MTL, so here I am hoping someone will take it up.
    Description:
    Hai Xiu has a slight social disorder. After he transfered school, his new teacher tried to help him to treat it slowly by giving him the task of sending and receiving homework and test paper from his fellow classmates. Although Hai Xiu has communication problem, he still stumbled around trying his best to do so. However, he couldn't always remember the name of his classmates, making this assignment became a bit difficult. In the end, he accidentally misplaced the test paper of the school's resident "bad student"... And thus, started their sweet story together...

Tooth-rotting fluff ftw!!!!

pokes

2. Shem

Shem ┃ᐕ) ⁾⁾「Lv 69 BL Hunter」☆ Vrelty's Seme ♤♡ ꪋς꧖ ☆

Reading List:
    Link
    *sits in a corner* (シ_ _)シ

3. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    When will i finish all these recs QAQ *bookmarked*

psychobee likes this.
  4. cheerydandan

cheerydandan Casual Lurker, Professional Procrastinator

Reading List:
    Link
    So this is where you went... :D Fluff for the win!!!

5. ayyshadow

ayyshadow Eternal Lurker || Lover of Anything Fluffy

Reading List:
    Link
    ML and MC saw their friends playing something like Oujia board, only they were using ordinary pen and paper, and calling the spirit as fairy pen lol. MC was curious about it, so ML tore a paper from his book and asked MC to play with him. MC agreed, and ML took his hand, because they have to hold the pen together, making MC blushed.

MC asked what they should ask, and ML answered, "Why don't we ask who is the person that I like?" MC refused at first, because he felt a strange itch at hearing that question, but finally agreed after ML gave him absurd questions as other options. After they asked the question out loud, the pen did not move for a long time. MC began to wonder that maybe it didn't work because they were both men, and therefore too many "yang" energy. ML refuted him, saying: "Just wait a bit more. Girls' hands are weak, that's why the pen flutter really quick when they played the game. It won't happen with me because I am even able to do push up 200 times, my hands won't tremble that easily."
    MC was shocked, "You can do push up 200 times?"
    ML leaned closer to him, and whispered, "I can do 200 more if you lie down under me."
    Hearing this, MC whole face turned red, and his hand began trembling. ML pretended not to notice,and repeated his question to fairy pen once again, "Who is my favorite person?"
    Just as he finished saying this, the pen in their hands suddenly started to shook, and moving on the paper, writing something on it. MC immediately turned his focus on it, while ML's gaze was focused on Mc's face.
    Not long after, the pen suddenly stopped moving and dropped heavily, leaving two words on the paper: Hei Xu

Long short-story, the shocked MC accused ML of writing it down himself. ML didn't deny it, and teased MC for believing in something like "pen fairy". MC fell silent then, making ML thought he was angry, so he coaxed him: "Don't be angry, I'll admit I'm wrong... but I'm not joking."

Last edited: Jan 17, 2018
  6. fabrayist

fabrayist Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OH MY GOD! I LOVE THIS NOVEL ALREADY

7. Nyxx

Nyxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kyaa~~~!!! Want to read it!!! Sounds fun ヽ(・∀・)ノ
    Looks at the rec list...
    Looks at the list of novels to mtl...
    Looks at my sched...

Too many to read too little time o(TヘTo)
    does anyone know a technique to split myself?!?!? (╥﹏╥)

waraa and Selax like this.
  8. psychobee

psychobee #SilentReader#

Reading List:
    Link
    *bookmarked this*
    Saw my bookmark, *too many danmei, when will it reduced instead increasing?*

TomiNdumplings and Selax like this.
  9. Raizendeville

Raizendeville [The Idle Lord] (눈_눈)| [Piñata Infantry Commander]

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep! I'm so liking this novel already!!!!
    *click watch thread..
    Please do spoil me more...

Selax likes this.
  10. iampsyx

iampsyx Have some rest, and let's do better tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh god halp the innocence, the fluff and the sweetness...!!! It burns! It burns!!! *evil rotten witch screams while burning into ashes*

Corensi and wildthorn like this.
  11. SnowTime

SnowTime Busy Busy Busy, I Dug Too Many Holes

Reading List:
    Link
    haaaahhhh, my novels really gettinf dragged out

12. purple_mangosteen

purple_mangosteen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Ooh. I played this in junior high school with my friends. Two of us held the pen while the others watched. She asked who I liked. When i saw the pen start circling the letter of my crush name, i pushed the pen to write gibberish message

13. gideon

gideon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

OK!! got me hooked on this!!
    ** gotta check this for spoilers everyday.. as much as I want to MTL everything.. I am not a pro yet .. don't want to have a headache yet..

Selax likes this.
  14. Raneday

Raneday Not Rane

Reading List:
    Link
    Rotting :p

15. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    ML confronted MC about the wrong test paper on his desk (refer to summary), and asked him how could MC give the wrong paper to him, and whether MC didn't know who he was. Because of his social phobia, MC was so scared and nervous by ML's direct approach, and couldn't even understand what ML was saying anymore. MC ended up only nodding over and over again, which made ML surprised, because he felt that he was pretty well known in the school because of his troublemaker persona, and his reputation as the school's grass (idol), and captain of the basketball team. In the end, ML let go of MC and wrote down his name on MC's book, telling him to remember it because he'd ask again in their next meeting.

In their 2nd meeting, MC still couldn't remember ML's name, making ML so frustrated by it.

In their 3rd meeting, MC passed by ML and his basketball's friends on his way back from lunch. ML stopped him, and placed his hand on MC's forehead to check on his temperature bc his face looked red. MC told him he is fine and rushed to their classroom.
    In the classroom, a boy suddenly told MC that a teacher saw MC and ML's interaction outside, and she called ML to her office because it looked like ML's group was bullying MC. Hearing this, MC immediately ran out of the classroom and went into the teacher's office. He defended ML, saying that ML didn't bully him. However, turns out ML was actually called because the teacher wanted to talk to him about his grade. Feeling embarrassed, MC hurriedly excused himself.

Meanwhile, the teacher was startled, because it was the first time for MC to initiate a conversation with her. ML tried to fish for some information, and the teacher was feeling hesitant at first, but later she remembered that ML has a relative who worked in the Department of Education in the country, so she ended up telling him about MC's social phobia and what caused it, in hope that maybe ML would be able to help him.

Later, ML went back to the classroom and caught MC writing something in his notebook. MC tried to block it from ML's view, but it was too late, ML already saw it. MC had been writing ML's name down over and over again, so that he would never forget ML's name ever again.

16. Kailyria20

Kailyria20 Perpetually distracted

Reading List:
    Link
    Ooooh Fluff! adds to the never ending list of stuff to mtl...

TomiNdumplings and Selax like this.
  17. Selax

Selax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg this is the fluffiest fluff ever. Sugary and coma inducing. Reading the spoilers makes me smile like a lunatic:blob_grin::D. Adding to the top of my list. Hopefully it’s easy to MTL.

18. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadly, even though it's in modern setting, somehow this novel is difficult for me to MTL. I'm getting honest headache from it, but can't bear to put it down bc of the flufiness. Maybe you'll have better luck than me :blobjoy::blobamused:

Selax likes this.
  19. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you using Google translate? Try Bing.

20. ayyshadow

Reading List:
    Link
    Using both back and forth actually

cheerydandan likes this.