Discussion Do your country have a ghost?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by De Lan, Feb 10, 2020.

Tags:
?

Do you belive in ghost?

1. Yas

17 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No way

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  3. Depend

7 vote(s)
    20.6%
  1. Deleted member 213850

Deleted member 213850 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I was at work when I felt someone hugged me from behind, but there were no arms. I thought I only had vertigo or something, but I remembered we've had customers who claims to have open third eyes tell us of sightings in our store. So ofc I told my coworkers. We watched the CCTV footage the next day. In the video, I was standing still, too intent on scrolling down instagram (lmao non-work related website) then my jacket moved on its own. It was pandemonium in our security office haha.

Deleted member 155674 and mir like this.
  2. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this wins the "Best Comment for This Thread" award.

3. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry that was a "Woosh!!!" for me.

4. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AMissingLinguist and mir like this.
  5. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    There are lots of inexplicable things in the world that science can't explain and if science can, science can't give proof
    As weird as some things are but believing can help one take some precautions even if seen unnecessary, like those people in horror stories who are the first the die (or amongst the firsts to die) just because they refuse to believe and saying things like how unscientific the situation and such, simply put they could have lived even a little bit longer if they weren't such hardheaded :facepalm:
    So, yes, I believe in the existence of the supernatural and the paranormal :hmm:
    Anyway, here is a little something :blobamused:

AMissingLinguist likes this.
  6. fteg123

fteg123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What demographic are the ghost you believe in?

Where am from, ghosts that linger around are from the 17th to 18th century or people who died during the war. On TV, ghost hunters would go into ghost towns and describe people in Victorian clothing, cowboy or soldiers.

When I look at Asian countries ghost TV programs, the ghost hunters would go into schools. The ghosts would be students who commit suicide or was killed and has a grudge. Other time they would search in apartments, buildings or hospitals to find ghost.

Why is that? Why do ghost from the 17th/18th century exist in one part of the earth and have 20th/21st century ghost existing in the other?
    The answer? I don't know
    Do ghost exist? I don't know

mir likes this.
  7. De Lan

De Lan Smartass from blue planet

Reading List:
    Link
    What is Nuke top 5?