Forgotten Title Does anyone know this English Novel? If so, can you tell me the title?

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Cupcake Ninja, Aug 27, 2016.

1. Cupcake Ninja

Cupcake Ninja [Kind Sage][Lord Benevolence][ The Great Paragon]

Reading List:
    Link
    So im looking for a specific adult english novel that i forgot the title to. I will provide as much details as i can recall so please forgive the overly long post. Oh, also, please note that the the story is a set in, I believe, a fantasy world. And sort of similar to the Lords of the Underworld series in the way of how each book follows different characters and focus on the relationship between the main male lead and the main female lead.

Okay, so first off the story is part of a series who's main, overhanging plotline is about several brothers who have searched for a Fountain of youth. They find it after climbing a high, snowy mountain. As they drink the water, several gods show up and punish them for drinking from the fountain. The brothers plead for the main character of the story im talking of to be spared, as he is the most heroic and righteous of them. Because he is the good brother who saved damsels in distress and stuff, the one who was pretty much dragged into going with them.

The pleading doesnt really work, i guess, and each brother then bears a certain curse while also having to serve a certain goddess. Which means, they have to convert more followers, they have to get more people to worship her. Why? because the more worshippers a god or goddess has the more powerful they are, i guess. So, after the course of years they become conquerors and convert people into worshipping that godess. Not sure if the brothers serve only one goddess of if they each serve different gods.

Now, again, its part of a series and each book details the life of a different brother. Like the Lords of the Underworld series. Anyway, in the book i was reading, the main male lead (the one who was the "most heroic" out of all his brothers) was cursed to suffer through intense frostbite each night at a specific time for hours. Maybe from midnight to the early morning? So basically every night he would freeze. He would feel like he was trapped on a snowy mountain while naked. That bad.

The story started with him and one of his brothers, a brother cursed to endure fire (which, it was mentioned, was somehow lifted when in a previous book he was set free by his master due to some sort of deal. This brother also married a woman, a fire mage I believe, and they had a child together. I think one of the brothers was also trapped in some sort of hell-like place and the rest were trying find a way to save him somehow. ) were waiting outside of a city they placed under siege.

The main character then met the main female character early on. She was a slave, only kept alive and well because as a kid she bonded with a dragon or wyvern, which made her valuable. They kept her a slave by holding her younger sister captive. The main male character fought against the wyvern of her's using a sword given to him by his brother. But this sword was also cursed, i think, so he had to endure a scorching heat whenever he held it. The brothers then conquered the city and set all the slaves free while the old ruler fled. The brothers were progressive like that. I think their old homeland was slave-free and they also disliked the idea of slavery.

The male lead then met with the main female lead, they were very attracted to each other (cause every novel like this starts with the characters wanting to fuck each other's brains out) and eventually they develope feelings for each other.

The main male lead discovers why she was kept a slave and how, so then tries to release her captive sister. But the previous rule hid the sister, then took the sister with him later when he escaped. I'm pretty sure the sister was rescued shortly after too. The wyver was also, for some reason i forgot, injured and needed to heal. Hm, the old ruler also had a powerful mage with him who probably dealt in mind manipulation type of magic or something, i forgot.

2. LordCorwin

LordCorwin Supreme Book Lord; Leader of the Fiction Faction

Reading List:
    Link
    TianKrea and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  3. Estarossa

Estarossa 《Master of Dessert》°Resurrected Ghoul°

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Cursed by Fire: Immortal Brothers?

Alfred J. Pennyworth likes this.
  4. Unde-kyun

Unde-kyun 【FLOATING】【Rowing a rowboat】

Reading List:
    Link
    So long.

runsing and Cupcake Ninja like this.
  5. NovelsJapan

NovelsJapan |||Master of T-shirts|||「死にたい」「助けて」

Reading List:
    Link
    your thread is like a fcking book

TianKrea likes this.
  6. Alfred J. Pennyworth

Alfred J. Pennyworth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cursed by Ice (immortal brothers)?

Cupcake Ninja likes this.
  7. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Both are the correct series, thanks. :)

Also, damn, why is it that I never am able to use keywords right? I feel like when I try, it never comes out with what I want.

Anyway, thanks again you two!

8. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't you know bro? I can take what should just be a few simple sentences and stretch them into a several paragraph long rant.

I got mad ranting skillz yo.

CountryMage likes this.
  9. Sovereign Soul

Sovereign Soul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How long did it took you to type all that?... :L

10. Sovereign Soul

Sovereign Soul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please teach me those mad ranting skillz. I'll be set for life if I have 1/10 of it

11. omgsenpai

omgsenpai New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So does this have lots of "plot"

12. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mad ranting skills... Hm... You're either old or a woman.

13. onnyfp

onnyfp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyway, it's interesting to note that in several stories they portray "Gods" gets stronger the more believer they have.
    Like in Noragami for example.

14. Cupcake Ninja

Reading List:
    Link
    heh, you gots ta have talent for it bro. Needlessly adding useless information to a sentence is a skill not many can acquire even with years of training.
    nah mate, im just a cute lil loli. someday, I'll be a MILF.
    oh-ho, indeed it does, my perverse young friend.